Well their orbs were given in BW when the legendaries themselves weren't obtainable, so I wouldn't class that as evidence towards them being included just yet.
BST 700 is glorious for the dragons if true. I knew B. Kyurem was gonna get high attack due to the buff look, but 170 is just crazy. No wonder its post game catch, it would have been a wreckin ball for the E4.
Last edited by Mitch Chesman; 22nd June 2012 at 06:39 AM.
And so we just got confirmation of Regigigas. Makes sense given the other Regis appearing. They're seriously going all out in this game....
What's different from this yesterday?
Last edited by Regiruler; 22nd June 2012 at 03:58 PM.
Summary of events from Serebii regarding Kyurem:
So, question of the hour: Do you need N's specific dragon, or will any Dragon traded from BW do? Furthermore, has anyone tried transferring one of the other dragons from White 2 to Black 2 and vice versa?- Time to go into the main cave of Giant Chasm. Ghetsis is deep in it and calls in Kyurem. Ghetsis orders it to start to prepare to freeze people and Unova but N comes in to save the day. However, Ghetsis uses the item mentioned earlier (DNA Link pin) and, in a stunning 3D animation, Kyurem turns Zekrom/Reshiram back into the Dark/Light Stone and then consumes it, taking the power of Zekrom/Reshiam
- Rival's sister mentions hearing about a Zoroark in Victory Road. If you go there and it spots you, it retreats into the cave
- Following Zoroark leads you to the ruins of N's Castle. N will wish to join you for this portion of the journey
- N will lead you to the place of the showdown between Reshiram & Zekrom two years prior and will challenge you using his Reshiram/Zekrom
- Once you've defeated Reshiram/Zekrom, it will turn into the Light/Dark Stone and N will give it to you
- Once you take the stone to Dragon Spiral Tower, the dragon will awaken once again, and will be able to be captured. It's at Level 70, once captured, N will appear and note your capture and disagree with its confinement in a ball
- When you finally capture Kyurem, it's not actually in it's Black/White forms. It's actually in its normal form at Level 70. Once captured, it leaves behind the DNA Link item which can be used to merge the two Pokémon. The IVs and EVs are that of the Kyurem, ignoring the stats of the Reshiram/Zekrom, but its moveset changes entirely based on its new form. As such, you can't bring moves across the different forms and you'll need to reteach the moves if you change the form
Regirock Found. Deep in the Clay Road are the Underground Ruins. These ruins are seldom seen caves which hold a massive puzzle. The first one is the focus of the Pokémon Regirock and has you have to do a puzzle that can only be known if you visit the place at Day and night. The puzzle requires you to move 6 steps down from the centerpiece and then move 9 steps right. Then select down to hit a hidden switch. This changes the ruins so Regirock becomes available.
This unlocks a new key which can be shared over Unova Link, the Steel Key
And in the other version, the Iceberg Key
So you can only unlock all three of the Regis in your game the same way you unlock difficulty levels and swap Black Forest + White Forest? *sigh*
Oh my God.
Last edited by smalllady; 23rd June 2012 at 01:29 PM.
Kyurem as well?
So the Kami's true formes are there Therian formes? Or since they're caught in those formes in the AR searcher, than the Incarnate formes are their true forms? Either way, it doesn't seem like its explained much in-story.Originally Posted by Reflecting Mirror
Last edited by The Outrage; 23rd June 2012 at 02:55 PM.
Kyurem also have regular non-Overdrive sprites. When exactly does one or the other get utilized?