Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: The Legendaries of Black 2 and White 2

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Default The Legendaries of Black 2 and White 2

Besides Black Kyurem and White Kyurem, what leendaries does everyone think will appear in game? I personally think one or both legendary dragons will be there as well as the Musketeer trio, what does everyone else think?

Discuss.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Legendaries of Black 2 and White 2

Aside from Keldeo, Melotta, and Dennis, my guess is that previous gen legendaries will also appear, but the Regi trio are more likely. Not sure about the Musketeer trio, Kami trio, and Reshiram/Zekrom because their captures may be canon from the first BW games.

Blog Entries

I think even if they are canon then the other Legendary dragon will be there and play a role.

El_
    Blog Entries

The Kami trio will be obtainable, simply because Hilda/Hilbert did not catch them both. There is still one roaming that is heard before you go after them:

Thundurus's cry is heard in Black.
    Tornadus's cry is heard in White.

So I'm thinking that is why Thundurus will be catchable in Black 2 while Tornadus will be catchable in White 2.

I'm also assuming that the Musketeer trio will also be able to be caught given the Keldeo event. Perhaps even a little expanded version of the Moor of Iccarus.
    Last edited by El_; 13th April 2012 at 01:15 PM.

N set by smalllady
    Ideals/Truth

Blog Entries

Somehow I think that the Keldeo Event will trigger the Musketeer trio's appearence and then you'll face them in a triple battle.

Blog Entries

To be honest I dont think that makes much sense, because you wouldnt be able to catch all three then, I dont think the game allows you to catch both Pokemon in a wild double battle, you have to KO one of the Pokemon first, plus wild triple battles havent yet happened, not saying they couldnt though.

Now with added 'y' MajesticRayquaza's Avatar

I think we may see the Lake Guardians although I have absolutely no idea why.
    Thanks to Black Kyurem for the awesome avatar. Check him out!

Blog Entries

I don't think Reshiram or Zekrom will be catchable, even though they will no doubt serve an important role in Kyurem's story. The reason I think so is that it would be incredibly forced for Hilbert/Hilda and N to release their legendary Pokémon. Besides, B2W2 are not a third version, and it makes sense that some Pokémon will be exclusive to Black and White. Lastly, last year's movie promotion (recently unlocked via Wi-Fi in some countries) has already made those Pokémon available to most players who don't have both versions.

Jun

Like HG/SS, i think we'll get the same legendaries as BW, except Reshiram/Zekrom. I'm not sure about Victini because i can see him to be in Black/White's team. If they'll add legendaries, i would see ... Mew ?
    TwinleafShipper Fan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jun View Post
    If they'll add legendaries, i would see ... Mew ?
    I assume you mean as a Wi-Fi event. In that case I agree: It would explain the recent Mewtwo event, which Masuda even announced for no obvious reason. I don't think Mewtwo will actually be needed for the Mew event, but there may be clear references to Mewtwo and Mew's shared past. Professor Juniper should take a special interest in Mew.

Other than that, the Regis and Regigigas should be normally available due to their rarity. There could be other additions from previous generations, but I don't think there should be unless an interesting context is given. I dislike legendaries being randomly shoved into distant regions.

I continue to hold that the original dragon should be the only new Pokémon in these games (available via a Wi-Fi event or a movie promotion). Introducing it in a future generation wouldn't be right as it is clearly related to Unova. Even Regigigas suffered for being introduced a generation too late, although that wasn't its only problem.
    Last edited by Silktree; 13th April 2012 at 02:56 PM.

Jun

Yeah i don't expect to see Unova and the original dragon in a future generation. Mew is the only legendary i would see in BW2, and you mention it, it can fit well with Juniper's researches. Celebi, it would be cool to have an other space-time event...
    djulienr likes this.
    TwinleafShipper Fan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jun View Post
    Celebi, it would be cool to have an other space-time event...
    It would, but I don't think Unova is the right place for that and it's only been two years since the last event. At least Mew's habitat, Faraway Island, is actually far closer to Unova than it is to Hoenn, from which it was accessible the last time (8 years ago).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Riyardo View Post
    Somehow I think that the Keldeo Event will trigger the Musketeer trio's appearence and then you'll face them in a triple battle.
    That sounds kind of fun, but how would you catch all the Muskedeers? Going by how wild double battles work, you'd have to k.o. two of the trio just to capture now of them...

Blog Entries

Obviously Cobalion/Terrakion/Virizion. Perhaps putting them together with that event Keldeo triggers whatever event happens.

I'm hoping to see the two Sinnoh trios again. They've been out of the picture for three years now. It'd be good for a post-game plot.
    (B2 Dialga, W2 Palkia?)

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Considering that Metagross, a pseudo-legendary is 254 out of 300 in the Pokédex, I think it's fairly clear that some non-Unova legendaries will be included. I think the legendaries from Black and White will reappear, but as for what old legendaries?

Regirock, Regice and Registeel will probably reappear due to their rarity (only available in Gen IV via event), thus meaning Regigigas can reappear as well. That would probably then open the floodgates for the other Sinnoh legendaries to appear (due to Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza being distributed in Japan recently, I doubt we'll see them showing up in the regional Pokédex; although I wouldn't rule out Latias or Latios showing up).

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast