Kanto stuff in OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Kanto stuff in OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire

Blog Entries

Default Re: Kanto stuff in OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire

Yeah this thread, it makes no sense. Well it did when mentioning FRLG mechanics, and not just Kanto stuff, but now? No. Kanto was over-represented in Kalos, no need to do the same with Hoenn.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Þæ åsåmste mæn ån þæ sæit Battaman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Why drown these games in Kanto when as it's not long to the 20th anniversary for Red and Green, let them celebrate THAT with a flood of Kanto stuff in a game of it's own.

Lightning Yellow, I'm calling it.

FC: 2766-8797-7935 Known as Bent in game
    Due to reaching 90 friends om my 3DS, I will not add anyone anymore random people, I'm sorry, don't take it personally.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanWheeler View Post
    Or maybe the Move Tutors will return with the former TMs. And this time, they can teach more than once. So if you want multiple Pokémon to know Secret Power, talk to the guy on Route 111 who originally gave you TM43.

I would like Zapdos to be in New Mauville while a short-lived Team Rocket Hoenn branch comes after it.

I would like the Hoenn Leaders have double battles with the Kanto Gym Leader of matching type.

There is a Youngster Joey on Route 116 who gets a Rattata in his post-game rematches.

There can be a lot more references to Kanto.

Like how in FRLG there were trainers that used Kanto starters, there can be some trainers with Hoenn starters. The Battle Girls of Lavaridge Gym now use Combusken instead of Meditite.

Brendan/May and Wally could be on the list of winning trainers at each gym, like how Blue was listed in every gym.

In some post-game areas, OmegaRuby's Pokémon is like FireRed while AlphaSapphire is like LeafGreen.

The Elite Four's Pokémon change in rematches to include National Pokémon. Just like they did in FRLG.

Some of you may have wanted the Hoenn Dex to be expanded, but I want it to stay the same. FRLG didn't change the Kanto Dex at all, not even to include evolutions or to make it different from the list of the first 151 Pokémon in the National Dex.

Like how FRLG got aesthetic updates from Ruby and Sapphire, ORAS can get updates from XY.

The Kanto starters are ironically the only set of starters (besides Kalos) you don't obtain.

The Safari Zone's Pokémon gets changed to the Kanto Safari Pokémon.

There are black and white flashbacks when you load a saved game.

That's all I got for today.
    No offense but i hope none of this happens except for:

Brendan/May and Wally could be on the list of winning trainers at each gym, like how Blue was listed in every gym.
    The Elite Four's Pokémon change in rematches to include National Pokémon. Just like they did in FRLG.
    Last edited by Norzan; 23rd June 2014 at 05:41 PM.

Claimer of Garchomp and Steam Eruption

3DS 4682-9334-0694

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567