100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Join Avenue Thread!

Well the Coil method has died down A LOT
    Well I didn't use that I just used the ones who walk through it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    I'm guessing it will go in cycles, since people were reporting that the Magnemite they were trading for kept getting taken, so then more people decide to offer instead. Now, too many people are offering.

Dream World seems to not be as good a source for Join Avenue visitors anymore either...
    Yeah, that could be it. It also doesn't help that there are a lot of people out there who haven't picked up their trades. There are at least eight or ten of them in the US, three or four in Canada and a couple in the UK. I see those Magnemite every single night but I can't trade for any of them; they've all been spoken for but the Trainers haven't picked anything up. It's clogging up GTS a bit and I find it a bit annoying.

Oh well, there are always Golett and Golurk trades out there!
    Quote Originally Posted by Valley View Post
    Maybe the novelty is wearing off. It's been about 2 months since the release in English-speaking countries and Europe and 6 months since the Japanese release, and a lot of people are probably either maxed on Join Avenue or satisfied with where they are.

What is the max level for Join Avenue, anyway? Isn't the max level for shops 10?
    The max level for the Avenue is 100, IIRC. The shops do max out at ten.
    Quote Originally Posted by Purazuma View Post
    So far, Burgh and Clay have visited, and I think I'm close to getting another visitor. My Emporium, Museum, and Raffle Shop are all maxed, the Nursery and Florist are level 9, and everything else is level 8. I abuse the Museum like crazy, but every time, I end up with a bag full of Hard Stones, only getting a Poke Ball and a couple of Shards. Still hoping to get that Master Ball, but on the upside, I've gotten 6 PP Maxes and 4 Rare Candies at the Lottery! I mainly use the Emporium to get a daily Ether and the Florist to get Leppa and Lum Berries. I find the Barber to be a little useless, but the Colosseum and the Kitchen are great for a quick level, especially because I'm training around 30 Pokemon at once.
    I've used the Salon a few times; I've given my Golurk Riser a few facials to get him attached to me (Wow, that didn't sound right...) I've abused the heck out of my Emporium and Florist and I love the Museum like you wouldn't believe. Yes, I get a lot of Hard Stones, but I've also gotten Nuggets, Shards and Evolutionary Items. That place is worth the money. The Raffle shop is great as well; last night I won my second Rare Candy from the place.

I may start using the Colosseum a bit more, if only to try and get a few levels on my Lucario. I'd love to get him up to 100 but I haven't had the time to train him lately.

As of right now, my Avenue is at level 44 and almost every shop I have is maxed. It's been tons of fun building my Avenue, but I'm thinking of taking a small break when I hit 50 so I can actually play my game.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Conformity is Overrated. Phoenix502's Avatar

Visit Phoenix502's Youtube Channel

I never thought I'd see it happen, given how freaking easy it was to get rich running through this game... but after taking advantage of the Avenue to level up Pokemon and make huge shortcuts in EV training with the Colosseum and Bistro, I actually broke my bank. it is absolutely amazing how fast those shops can just burn through your money like that, especially since I got like 300+ in moomoo milks and fresh waters every now and then...

looks like I'm off to harass some rich people NPCs in a battle or two... or three or four... in Black Tower...

EDIT: that reminds me, I've noticed on the Dream World that japanese players are growing Micle Berries... I WANT ONE... so I can grow a few myself (have a few extra in case someone asks for one) and sell them to that one NPC. if I recall, those things are worth a lot.
    Last edited by Phoenix502; 7th December 2012 at 01:49 AM.

Blog Entries

That's what a Micle Berry is? I've just been avoiding share shelves that had them since I didn't think they were important....how wrong I was. Though I may have already taken at least one Micle berry during my share shelf binging...not sure. I'll have to wait later tonight to see.

But yeah, Join Avenue + Lucky Eggs really made my Pokemon overleveled.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I sometimes go on random matchups just for the lolz, and get more visitors to my Join Avenue. I'm not really in a hurry to make it flourish, but I do want the Market to sell more stuff at cheap prices XDD

And does it have to be post-game to get the gym leaders to visit? Cuz I visited Elesa regularly, but she never visited my join avenue pre-E4. I only just got to post-game

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post

And does it have to be post-game to get the gym leaders to visit? Cuz I visited Elesa regularly, but she never visited my join avenue pre-E4. I only just got to post-game
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    That's what a Micle Berry is? I've just been avoiding share shelves that had them since I didn't think they were important....how wrong I was. Though I may have already taken at least one Micle berry during my share shelf binging...not sure. I'll have to wait later tonight to see.

But yeah, Join Avenue + Lucky Eggs really made my Pokemon overleveled.
    Well, okay, Micle Berries can be used for making a big move in a battle as they essentially act as the move Lock On to any attack move except OHKO moves. what I want them for is the fact that with a certain Maid in route 5, the Lansat, Starf, Enigma, Micle, Jaboca, Rowap, and Custap Berries sell for essentially the same amount as selling a Big Nugget to the Ore Collector in Icirrus City.

you mention possibly taking a Micle berry from a share shelf, right? how easily did you find a shelf with one?

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

@Phoenix502; Please stay on topic about Join Avenue, if you wish to discuss Dream World things, then take it to this thread.
    Thanks.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    @Phoenix502; Please stay on topic about Join Avenue, if you wish to discuss Dream World things, then take it to this thread.
    Thanks.
    err, sorry 'bout that, got a bit carried away.

okay, then how about I ask this then: what kinds of shops does everyone have? one of each, or does some of us have two of the same shop.

I recently decided to open another cafe, that wonder Dinner option was just too good to only have once. it'd be nice if the cafe I opened was of a different version (for different types of stronger EV drinks), but beggars can't be choosers...

aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

Wow, I'm such a forever alone slowpoke. I'm still on rank 2. -_- I Magnemite chain with random people on the GTS sometimes but when they visit my Join Avenue and I suggest a shop they say they don't like it and leave...what did I do wrong? They didn't even specify which kind of shop they like.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaTuesday View Post
    Wow, I'm such a forever alone slowpoke. I'm still on rank 2. -_- I Magnemite chain with random people on the GTS sometimes but when they visit my Join Avenue and I suggest a shop they say they don't like it and leave...what did I do wrong? They didn't even specify which kind of shop they like.
    well, they're clues. thankfully, I relied on this page to keep me on the right track, the only challenge I had to work on was the hints the Gym leaders gave, which it doesn't specify

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

My own JA is doing quite well. It's currently at rank 21, and i have quite a few shops (8 in all) as well.

Currently i have:
    Happy ★ (japanese name)/Raffle shop: rank 8
    Aquaria's Garden/Flower shop: rank 8 (this is my W1's game character)
    Jimbo's Corner/Nursery: rank 6 (just got this one on the 7th after finally going up against the E4)
    Xavi's Emporium/Market: rank 9
    Jasper's Kitchen/Café: rank 7
    Janus's Flowers/Flower shop: rank 7
    Anneli Colosseum/Dojo: rank 8
    Lucky ★ Steve/Raffle shop: rank 7

I have been able to get all that just through use of the Dream World :D
    I kind of want to go ahead and trade in some of my shops for more flower shops though, but i just don't know which one's to can.
    I dumped that "gallery"/archeology shop for the nursery though as i'd rather be able to hatch eggs than have a level 7 shop that most likely will just spam me with hard stones.
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 9th December 2012 at 10:27 AM.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I discovered that I really need the nursery ;_; I'm breeding Eevees and Larvitars for GTS trades, and it's taking forever to hatch them. But my join avenue is at a low level ;_; I think it just barely reached rank 5 yesterday or so.

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I got a visit from Elesa today and directed her to the Salon which gained it a level

The Pokemon Trainer EpicPokemon12's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit EpicPokemon12's Youtube Channel

All my shops are now Level 10 and Join Avenue has a promotion going on for a week. Everything is cheeper!

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast