The Join Avenue Thread! - Page 7

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 227
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: The Join Avenue Thread!

  1. #91
    Registered User The Outrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,172
    Blog Entries
    951

    Default Re: The Join Avenue Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post

    I should probably try Negotiations: simply tossing a Magnemite on GTS isn't cutting it anymore. I'll get a couple of trades, sure but then the Magnemite will just sit there and languish for a while before I get a response.

    Now trading for a Magnemite on GTS has gotten a lot easier. I'm actually pulling in more trades than I was previously. I have no idea as to why.
    I'm guessing it will go in cycles, since people were reporting that the Magnemite they were trading for kept getting taken, so then more people decide to offer instead. Now, too many people are offering.

    Dream World seems to not be as good a source for Join Avenue visitors anymore either...

  2. #92
    Registered User Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    38

    Default Re: The Join Avenue Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post

    I should probably try Negotiations: simply tossing a Magnemite on GTS isn't cutting it anymore. I'll get a couple of trades, sure but then the Magnemite will just sit there and languish for a while before I get a response.

    Now trading for a Magnemite on GTS has gotten a lot easier. I'm actually pulling in more trades than I was previously. I have no idea as to why.
    I'm guessing it will go in cycles, since people were reporting that the Magnemite they were trading for kept getting taken, so then more people decide to offer instead. Now, too many people are offering.

    Dream World seems to not be as good a source for Join Avenue visitors anymore either...
    Maybe the novelty is wearing off. It's been about 2 months since the release in English-speaking countries and Europe and 6 months since the Japanese release, and a lot of people are probably either maxed on Join Avenue or satisfied with where they are.

    What is the max level for Join Avenue, anyway? Isn't the max level for shops 10?

  3. #93
    Got dat Kalos swag Sir Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    259
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: The Join Avenue Thread!

    So far, Burgh and Clay have visited, and I think I'm close to getting another visitor. My Emporium, Museum, and Raffle Shop are all maxed, the Nursery and Florist are level 9, and everything else is level 8. I abuse the Museum like crazy, but every time, I end up with a bag full of Hard Stones, only getting a Poke Ball and a couple of Shards. Still hoping to get that Master Ball, but on the upside, I've gotten 6 PP Maxes and 4 Rare Candies at the Lottery! I mainly use the Emporium to get a daily Ether and the Florist to get Leppa and Lum Berries. I find the Barber to be a little useless, but the Colosseum and the Kitchen are great for a quick level, especially because I'm training around 30 Pokemon at once.

  4. #94
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,664
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Join Avenue Thread!

    GTS trades, random match-ups, wi-fi battles/trades - everything works!!

    Does anyone know how to trigger the gym leaders to visit the join avenue?

  5. #95
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,008
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Join Avenue Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    GTS trades, random match-ups, wi-fi battles/trades - everything works!!

    Does anyone know how to trigger the gym leaders to visit the join avenue?
    i've heard it's by stopping by their gyms and visiting with them, but i have yet to test this out myself.

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

  6. #96
    Registered User The Outrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,172
    Blog Entries
    951

    Default Re: The Join Avenue Thread!

    I'm guessing you have to have beaten the Elite 4? I've been seeing reports of gym leader visits in ranks much lower than the one I have.

  7. #97
    Gliscor fan since 2006! ♥ FF9ZidaneGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Join Avenue
    Posts
    41

    Default Re: The Join Avenue Thread!

    So I'll try to answer some stuff that I read above.

    1. Max rank for your Avenue is 100
    2. Max rank for your stores is 10
    3. If your EVs are already 255, the Dojo training will be refused.
    4. The Nursery isn't unlocked until level 15 and you have to be registered in the Hall Of fame before people ask to open a nursery
    5. I'm so sorry about how long this bit is about to be, but here is all the EV information for the Dojo:


    6. I have no idea still how to trigger Gym Leader visits. I'm testing it out now to see if visiting with them helps. I do know you can only have a maximum of 12 visitors. So after about 10 GTS trades or 10 negotiations, you should jump out and visit your avenue since 12 is the max that can be waiting.
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 4th December 2012 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Spoilers exist for a reason :)
    Zidane's Game Info:
    Black FC: 3053 5872 8389
    Black 2 FC: 4385 0194 9510
    Black DW Member ID: 1171942
    Black 2 DW Member ID: 3403404
    White 2 DW Member ID: 3496550

    Woodbury (Avenue) Gym Visitors:
    • Drayden x2
    • Skyla x3
    • Elesa
    • Marlon
    • Burgh


    Woodbury (Avenue) Rank: 50

  8. #98
    Lick...Lick...Lick :P ShinyRiolu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    435
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: The Join Avenue Thread!

    Does the "Magnemite Chain" still work?


  9. #99
    Registered User LadySerena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    26

    Default Re: The Join Avenue Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyRiolu View Post
    Does the "Magnemite Chain" still work?
    yeah, although it's slowed down some.
    Black 2 FC: 1679-1499-2532
    US 3DS FC: 0173-1364-7622
    Seigaiha City Faceboard:
    • Gothitelle
    • Marlon
    • Man outside PokeCenter
    • Salaryman

    Avenue Gym Visitors:
    • Skyla
    • Burgh
    • Cynthia
    • Roxie

  10. #100
    My Shinx knows Outrage :P CraZy ShinX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lillycove City, Hoenn
    Posts
    53
    Add CraZy ShinX on Facebook
    Visit CraZy ShinX's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Join Avenue Thread!

    as of today, my join avenue CraZyAVE. is rank 24. i have had Cheren, Roxie, and Skyla come to my avenue. most of my shops are at least level 7. constantly trying to improve it every day :P
    Claimed the Expert Belt as of 1/8/13!

  11. #101
    I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    1,413
    Blog Entries
    66

    Default Re: The Join Avenue Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by FF9ZidaneGal View Post
    So I'll try to answer some stuff that I read above.

    1. Max rank for your Avenue is 100
    2. Max rank for your stores is 10
    3. If your EVs are already 255, the Dojo training will be refused.
    4. The Nursery isn't unlocked until level 15 and you have to be registered in the Hall Of fame before people ask to open a nursery
    5. I'm so sorry about how long this bit is about to be, but here is all the EV information for the Dojo:


    6. I have no idea still how to trigger Gym Leader visits. I'm testing it out now to see if visiting with them helps. I do know you can only have a maximum of 12 visitors. So after about 10 GTS trades or 10 negotiations, you should jump out and visit your avenue since 12 is the max that can be waiting.
    Thanks for the useful information!

    Do you, or anybody out there, know how much the Salons DECREASE EVs?

  12. #102
    Darkness... User_Name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hiding in shadows.
    Posts
    1,579
    Blog Entries
    37

    Default Re: The Join Avenue Thread!

    Join Avenue, named Kylirin (not quite sure why, when it's the name of a COUNTRY I made up), is Rank 12, has had Clay visit twice, and has a Rank 6 or 7 Ring.
    I wanna get moar Gym Leaders...

    Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

  13. #103
    100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lastation
    Posts
    10,536
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The Join Avenue Thread!

    Mine is at level 19 with most shops levels 6-8

    ^All of this done without the Magnemite Chaining

  14. #104
    Gliscor fan since 2006! ♥ FF9ZidaneGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Join Avenue
    Posts
    41

    Default Re: The Join Avenue Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by UnovaCastaway View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FF9ZidaneGal View Post
    So I'll try to answer some stuff that I read above.

    1. Max rank for your Avenue is 100
    2. Max rank for your stores is 10
    3. If your EVs are already 255, the Dojo training will be refused.
    4. The Nursery isn't unlocked until level 15 and you have to be registered in the Hall Of fame before people ask to open a nursery
    5. I'm so sorry about how long this bit is about to be, but here is all the EV information for the Dojo:


    6. I have no idea still how to trigger Gym Leader visits. I'm testing it out now to see if visiting with them helps. I do know you can only have a maximum of 12 visitors. So after about 10 GTS trades or 10 negotiations, you should jump out and visit your avenue since 12 is the max that can be waiting.
    Thanks for the useful information!

    Do you, or anybody out there, know how much the Salons DECREASE EVs?
    Yup! Here is all the Salon information:



    Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    Join Avenue, named Kylirin (not quite sure why, when it's the name of a COUNTRY I made up), is Rank 12, has had Clay visit twice, and has a Rank 6 or 7 Ring.
    I wanna get moar Gym Leaders...
    Me too, but apparently it's random. I'm testing out a theory where if you visit them they're more likely to come. I've been visiting Cheren every hour on the hour and still no luck getting him to visit and it's been three days now. And I like your Avenue's name. It's cute. ^-^ ~♥

    Quote Originally Posted by BMGF Anime Master View Post
    Mine is at level 19 with most shops levels 6-8

    ^All of this done without the Magnemite Chaining
    Well the Coil method has died down A LOT. I only got to Coil for maybe a week before it slowed down and hardly anyone checked GTS and withdrew their already traded Magnemite. My avenue Woodbury (Walking Dead ♥) is level 42 right this moment (I play it during the day so it's bound to change here in a minute) and it's mostly done through Dream World and GTS negotiations. Those seem to work better than the Coil method.
    Last edited by FF9ZidaneGal; 6th December 2012 at 10:44 AM.
    UnovaCastaway and User_Name like this.
    Zidane's Game Info:
    Black FC: 3053 5872 8389
    Black 2 FC: 4385 0194 9510
    Black DW Member ID: 1171942
    Black 2 DW Member ID: 3403404
    White 2 DW Member ID: 3496550

    Woodbury (Avenue) Gym Visitors:
    • Drayden x2
    • Skyla x3
    • Elesa
    • Marlon
    • Burgh


    Woodbury (Avenue) Rank: 50

  15. #105
    I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    1,413
    Blog Entries
    66

    Default Re: The Join Avenue Thread!

    I've stopped Magnemite Coiling after I got one with Pokerus (saving it for my own Pokes), but I'll trade some spare babies of random species I bred just for the Pokedex.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •