Items Speculation - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Items Speculation

Visit Apex's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Items Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfyre View Post
    I dunno, HP-healing drinks based on European/French cuisine that are equivalents of the vendo stuff?

I think an EV limiter would be useful. Something that stops your pokémon from learning any other EV than a specific EV, and boosts the gain of that particular EV slightly.
    Don't the Power weights already do that?

SEAHAWKS SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS

Blog Entries
    Follow Durbe On Twitter Add Durbe on Facebook

I'm thinking a DNA ball that increase capture rate by 20% for pokemon with legendary DNA a.k.a all legends.
    FC: 2723-9571-7949 IGN: Toshiro

Quote Originally Posted by Jolty94 View Post
    I think we should all stop jumping to conclusions with the French thing... it's HIGHLY unlikely it's SOLELY based in France, I'm sticking with Europe. As much as I love Paris as a City and blah, it sometimes becomes dull... especially with the weather, so let's hope it's Europe, and not just France.

It's obvious they have a LOT more area to show us of the game, I'm thinking oceans, deserts... lots more, stuff that is also not actually involved with Europe but incorporated for gameplay, not just because everything is becoming European or joining the European Union.
    This thread is about items, if you want to voice your opinion do it on the appropriate thread

The Power of Electricity Jolty94's Avatar
    Follow Jolty94 On Twitter Add Jolty94 on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Pokefanforever View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolty94 View Post
    I think we should all stop jumping to conclusions with the French thing... it's HIGHLY unlikely it's SOLELY based in France, I'm sticking with Europe. As much as I love Paris as a City and blah, it sometimes becomes dull... especially with the weather, so let's hope it's Europe, and not just France.

It's obvious they have a LOT more area to show us of the game, I'm thinking oceans, deserts... lots more, stuff that is also not actually involved with Europe but incorporated for gameplay, not just because everything is becoming European or joining the European Union.
    This thread is about items, if you want to voice your opinion do it on the appropriate thread
    Yes I am aware, and I was told before, but thank you for speculating on that matter, lol.
    N is finished yet.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Apex View Post
    I dunno, HP-healing drinks based on European/French cuisine that are equivalents of the vendo stuff?

I think an EV limiter would be useful. Something that stops your pokémon from learning any other EV than a specific EV, and boosts the gain of that particular EV slightly.
    I don't think the EV-enhancers actually blocked EVs. Though I could be wrong.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

They should have a new Snail pokémon and then have a random NPC refrence how he loves to eat "____" with salt.

Blog Entries

BW2 only have the Super Rod. Compared to what? With the absence of the Old and Good rods, why not have the super rod just be called Fishing Rod? I'm hoping X and Y have just a Fishing Rod if there is only one Rod. seems strange that the only rod in the game is called Super.
    YamiiDenryuu likes this.

An item that supresses the holder's ability!

Your resident cynic. Wishmaker Jirachi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Apex View Post

I don't think the EV-enhancers actually blocked EVs. Though I could be wrong.
    No. The Power Items only add four points to the stat it's attributed to, and you gain any EV yield from the Pokémon you defeated. I'm not sure on the priority, though.
    I'm the resident cynic of two forums.
    Pokémon Claim: White Kyurem
    Move Claim: Ice Burn
    Item Claim: DNA Splicers (All related!)

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Gen V had some really innovative items like air balloon, red card and binding band. Some were more useful than others, but they were still fun additions. I hope gen VI will have more of those unique items. One thing that might be cool is a balloon type item against fighting moves, like that you turn into a ghost untill hit, as fighting has as good coverage as ground. And of course gen IV had the type resisting berries and gen V had the type boosting gems, so I think we'll be something like that with something for each type again. Wouldn't know what though.

One thing that would be really game changing would be an item that raised speed by a % without locking you into a move. Since speed is pretty much the most important stat in pokémon, probably a lot of sweepers would start holding that.

Relay Baton: Stores the user's stat changes, causing them to be retained even after switching out, and Baton Pass also moves this item to the newcomer if he's not already holding one.

The Ladballs and Lassballs (say, 2.5x? on male and female pokes, respectively) sound good too. Some more type-specific balls in line of the Netball would be nice, as well as some location-specific like the Dive Ball. And Dawnballs as a daytime-equivalent of the Duskball.

Pokemon Master's Degree! Pikmin1211's Avatar

An Item that allows you to check a Pokemon's EVs and IVs, as well as one that allows you to raise IVs.
    Also, REMOVE THE LIMIT ON VITAMINS!
    http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/lucario - Smogon on Lucario
    http://www.mcleodgaming.com/viewflash.php?id=6&type=game - Click here if you like SSB!
    http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/lobby - Click here if you like competitive Pokemon!

PKMN Master (in training) trainer_ebony's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default New Items

Something I havnt seen anyone realy talking about past evolutionary items, though its possible I missed it. If so, sorry.

Anyway, I had an idea for a set of bait-like items. If placed on the first pokemon in the party, they would draw in pokemon of their assigned type, helping you hunt specific pokemon.
    For example, in an area with Elekid, Pichu, Scyther and Murkrow, 'Thunder Bait' would make Elekid and Pichu pop up alot more often than the others, or 'Wing Bait' would draw in Scyther and Murkrow, etc. Itd assist training weak pokemon by giving them an advantage, catching shineys by drawing in the type of pokemon you want, helping build a balanced team if they are available early in the game, etc.
    Owain likes this.
    Pokemon Black- 3439-6961-3323
    Pokemon Black2-4342-0303-5375

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New Items

I've always wanted some item that you can give a Pokémon to hold that will prevent the Day-Care Lady from deleting learned moves. Or even an option when giving her the Pokémon.

Blog Entries

Default Re: New Items

Give item to day care lady no more need for incense
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast