Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Items Speculation

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Default Items Speculation

Trainers collect Items in Pokemon games and Gen 6 is sure to be no different. Speculate on new Items that may appear.

Types of Items include:
    General Items( like repels and that type of thing)
    Pokeballs
    Berries
    Key Items
    Medicines(potions and such)
    Held Items

Traveling the World Traveler_Daze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Traveler_Daze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Items Speculation

Okay. Obviously, there might be a French based pokeball. Called the... I don't know what to call it. And a key item could like a pair of skates, from what we've seen in the trailer. French berries must be there. And they could put croissants in there as like a food related held item( a berry basically)

Blog Entries

Only thing I would want is a new pokeball, but off the top of my head I can't think of anything.

How about a ball that only has a 1.5 standard rate or something, but has a high chance to be a critical. The critical capture gives a lot of new possible ball ideas.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler_Daze View Post
    Okay. Obviously, there might be a French based pokeball. Called the... I don't know what to call it.
    Moustache balls. Works well on Pokemon that are fabulous, and exceptionally well on Pokemon with marvelous 'staches. Seems French enough.

Traveling the World Traveler_Daze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Traveler_Daze's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Okay. Obviously, there might be a French based pokeball. Called the... I don't know what to call it.
    Moustache balls. Works well on Pokemon that are fabulous, and exceptionally well on Pokemon with marvelous 'staches. Seems French enough.
    You my friend, have gained 20 Internet points.

Blog Entries

The helix symbol and the XY chromosomes lead me to believe the DNA splicer will return, or another version of it.

Visit Apex's Youtube Channel

Okay. Obviously, there might be a French based pokeball. Called the... I don't know what to call it. And a key item could like a pair of skates, from what we've seen in the trailer. French berries must be there. And they could put croissants in there as like a food related held item( a berry basically)
    SACRE BLEU BALL!

SEAHAWKS SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS

Your resident cynic. Wishmaker Jirachi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IS1296 View Post
    The helix symbol and the XY chromosomes lead me to believe the DNA splicer will return, or another version of it.
    Same here. While the actual DNA Splicers will most likely return to allow you to fuse your Kyurem in the new games, I can see your point - given the whole DNA thematic and all.
    I'm the resident cynic of two forums.
    Pokémon Claim: White Kyurem
    Move Claim: Ice Burn
    Item Claim: DNA Splicers (All related!)

I hope the Apricorns and the Apricorn Poke Balls will be once again obtainable in these games.

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Probably 2 New Poké Ball's that work better on a specific gender. Also they need to bring back some old ones like the Poké Ball's from Johto.

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

The Power of Electricity Jolty94's Avatar
    Follow Jolty94 On Twitter Add Jolty94 on Facebook

I think we should all stop jumping to conclusions with the French thing... it's HIGHLY unlikely it's SOLELY based in France, I'm sticking with Europe. As much as I love Paris as a City and blah, it sometimes becomes dull... especially with the weather, so let's hope it's Europe, and not just France.

It's obvious they have a LOT more area to show us of the game, I'm thinking oceans, deserts... lots more, stuff that is also not actually involved with Europe but incorporated for gameplay, not just because everything is becoming European or joining the European Union.
    N is finished yet.

Blog Entries

I have a feeling the two XY legendaries will receive their own held items to boost certain stats or.. maybe something completely different. Change types?

Claims: Dialga | Multitype | Judgment | Adamant Orb | Draco Plate

Blog Entries

For starters, a new Ball would be cool. One I could think of could be the Air Ball. It would have a higher catch rate if used on a Flying-type. Or maybe Earth Ball, one that has a higher rate when used on Rock, Ground, and Steel-types. One I would like is the Egg Ball, for newly-hatched Pokemon (the one thing I didn't like about breeding is that you automatically get your new Mon in a Poke Ball, and that standard model is boring and annoys me). I mean, we get Dream Balls automatically, right? So why not do the same for newly-hatched Pokemon?

Next up, some new held items might be nice. Ones that tailor to more than just one type. Like the Adamant Orb and all its counterparts, powering up two types instead of one. Like, for example, an item called the Sharp Talon, which powers up Normal/Flying-types, or Iceberg, powering up Water/Ice and Ice/Water-types. Something like that.

Gems were fun, so I wouldn't mind them coming back. I used them rarely, but they're fun in battles like PWT and wi-fi stuff, even though they're one-time use types. Plus I loved hunting for them (I'm such a treasure hunter).

That's about all I can think of right now. If I think of more, I'll post it.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

It's not out of the realm of possibility for type-specific items to have a 30% increase in power. This would give them more use on things that carries more than one attack of a specific type, such as, say, Skuntank.

If there is a new item, I like the idea of a multi-healer. This item would heal more than one Pokemon at once, saving precious turns on healing. This might be too good in-game, but as long as it has a HP limit (100 per user), it should be OK.

Thanks for reading.
    Urilikya likes this.
    “A single soul can uphold a standard far above the low threshold by which the world measures itself.”

Latest Review: Dark-type Award Ceremony
    Bonus articles: Mega Evolution Candidates (Part 7) -- Generation 6 Pokémon (07/12/2013)

Blog Entries

I dunno, HP-healing drinks based on European/French cuisine that are equivalents of the vendo stuff?

I think an EV limiter would be useful. Something that stops your pokémon from learning any other EV than a specific EV, and boosts the gain of that particular EV slightly.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast