The Injured Pokemon
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Injured Pokemon

Default The Injured Pokemon

When you first meet Skyla she runs off to Celestial Tower to help an injured pokemon. When you get to the top she has already healed it and it flew off. What was that pokemon?

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Injured Pokemon

I don't think there was a Pokemon really

Just an excuse to get you to ring the bell?

Possibly something that'll be explained further in the third version. Maybe a new way to get one of the Legendary birds. And it could depend on the starter you chose? Of course, it'd probably appear post-game.

Blog Entries

Rayquaza.

2wrdlmt

YouTube|Breeding Service
    Pokemon FireRed Let's Play with episodes released every weekday at the Youtube link

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The only clues we have is that it flew away and that it was on top of the tower. So it's something capable of flight, and something that's not so heavy that it would be improbable for it to get to the top of the tower. Given where this occurred, I think it's safe to say it's a Pokemon from the Unova region, possibly from the surrounding area. Actually, it's most likely from around the Celestial Tower area, as something injured isn't likely to get too far from where it came from. I think we can safely rule out Thundurus and Tornadus, as I'm pretty sure Skyla would have said if it was a legendary. This leaves Tranquill, Unfezant, and Emolga.

With a mustache.

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I make a bet for a Lati@s.
    It's impossible, said pride. It's risky, said experience. OU suspect, yelled Smogon.

Join Team Aqua, we have hot girls

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    The only clues we have is that it flew away and that it was on top of the tower. So it's something capable of flight, and something that's not so heavy that it would be improbable for it to get to the top of the tower. Given where this occurred, I think it's safe to say it's a Pokemon from the Unova region, possibly from the surrounding area. Actually, it's most likely from around the Celestial Tower area, as something injured isn't likely to get too far from where it came from. I think we can safely rule out Thundurus and Tornadus, as I'm pretty sure Skyla would have said if it was a legendary. This leaves Tranquill, Unfezant, and Emolga.

With a mustache.
    It was probably Tranquill or Unfezant.

Emolga probably can't fly high enough for Skyla to see it from a cargo plane.
    yeah.

I thought that was a bit weird... In Generation II and their remakes you had to help a sick Ampharos at the light house recover, now you're just told about an injured Pokèmon and you never get to see it.. .it felt a bit pointless. Almost as if entering the villains lair and realizing someone else has already killed him.

Something for nothing Cyber Jet's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No idea about what is is.

Maybe in the 3ed version they will explain it.

Blog Entries
    Follow hurristat On Twitter
    Follow hurristat on Tumblr

I'm probably guessing it's something mundane, and not necessarily a legendary, although it would be cool if it were a legendary. I'm probably going with Tranquill or Unfezant.

content reblog tumblr | dumb reblog tumblr | if youre able to figure out like seven or eight of these characters than we are going to be friends.

I make a bet for a Lati@s.
    That's the first thing that popped into my mind, too.
    Up the airy mountains / Down the rushy Glen /
    We dare not go a-hunting / For fear of Fairy-type Pokémon

Quote Originally Posted by Usagi-Zakura View Post
    I thought that was a bit weird... In Generation II and their remakes you had to help a sick Ampharos at the light house recover, now you're just told about an injured Pokèmon and you never get to see it.. .it felt a bit pointless. Almost as if entering the villains lair and realizing someone else has already killed him.
    Well, that was the point. All the gym leaders got to have some kind of plot or activity outside of their gym. She just took the initiative to help a Pokemon in need, like you would have. Your journey up the tower was literally just you waiting for the battle until she was done, because she wasn't in the gym.

I'm not too sure, like a few other people have said, I'm kind of hoping that it gets explained in the next game. If not then it feels really pointless xD I mean, it's like what someone said, going to the top of the lighthouse to help Ampharos, but there's no Ampharos..?

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

i think its not that much of a secret, maybe she didn't went there to heal a Pokémon, but to meet one, you know where i'm going with this...

Blog Entries
    Follow That Guy On Twitter Add That Guy on Facebook Add That Guy on Google+
    Visit That Guy's Youtube Channel

I'm going with the Unfezant idea. I don't think it was a Tranquill, somehow. Don't ask me how.
    Yeah, I write dark stuff sometimes. Birdsong, I Can't See The Light and The Courteous Soldier, if you're interested.

I run the Yourovision Song Contest.
    Alternatively, partake of my vlogs, Eurovision reviews and LPs on my second YouTube channel.
    I'm also looking for voice actors for Project LILAC. Find out more here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast