Ideas for Gen VI Pokemon - Page 6

Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 602
Like Tree280Likes

Thread: Ideas for Gen VI Pokemon

  1. #76
    Registered User johnpoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    246

    Default gen 6 main rodent

    while this may not be important. i would love to hear your opinions.

    every gen we've had a normal type main rodent

    rattata/raticate: rat

    centret/furret: ferret

    zigzagoon/Linoone: raccoon

    bidoof/Bibarel: beaver

    patrat/watchog: chipmunk or prairie dog

    so what do you think the next one will or should be

  2. #77
    Registered User FreeXax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    80

    Default Re: Ideas for Gen VI Pokemon

    I want a Grass/Dragon. Or a really cool Steel/Dragon.

    They have a lot of potential with dragon-types. I'm tired of seeing them put on Legendaries.

  3. #78
    flap flap hyperspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    74

    Default Re: Ideas for Gen VI Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Konoko Hasano View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperspeed View Post
    What about a basilisk? Or Pokemon based on the western zodiac?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocadial View Post
    This just my own opinion but I would possibly want a Toilet Pokemon and I think It would be pretty Cool Looking.
    This better be sarcasm.
    I don't know. A toilet Pokemon would be too much of an interesting idea to go to waste. I imagine it could bowl us over and make u bend backwards in amazement. It would make us all flush in embarrassment at ever insulting the notion!

    I say, what I'm saying here is that I'd honestly like to see something based off of the very design of a toilet in some way. Hey, we have sludge AND garbage bags (The latter of which are awesome), so the notion of something toilety could work. Radiation of some kind turning a toilet into a sentient being and--

    ... okay, it's kinda creepy in a way that you would have to start worrying if your own toilet would come alive at any moment. D:

    There is actually restaurants in Japan and other asian countries that serve food in toilet bowls (not the actual thing) from anything that is a main course dish like curry to desserts like chocolate ice cream styled like poop. I imagine a Pokémon based on a toilet would be sort of like a joke maybe it gives food to those who are stranded or that don't have the means to find food basically like Delibird.


    Now for it's type I guess Normal/Fire and the Fire would come from what is most commonly served in the bowls which is curry a dish that is usually spicy also there could possibly be another form that would be Normal/Ice Type because they always serve ice cream as a dessert after the main curry dish.


    I don't know but a toilet Pokémon would be funny and I would really love to see one. I mean if they can do a garbage bag why not a toilet.


    What do the rest of you guys think? Good Idea or Not?
    I guess it would be pretty funny to have a fire-breathing toilet, heh... But the idea still disturbs me considering what real toilets were made to do. GameFreak could probably make anything work if they wanted to though.

  4. #79
    The Great and Powerful TheBugChampion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    San Antonio Texassssssss
    Posts
    316

    Default Re: gen 6 main rodent

    Quote Originally Posted by johnpoke View Post
    while this may not be important. i would love to hear your opinions.

    every gen we've had a normal type main rodent

    rattata/raticate: rat

    centret/furret: ferret

    zigzagoon/Linoone: raccoon

    bidoof/Bibarel: beaver

    patrat/watchog: chipmunk or prairie dog

    so what do you think the next one will or should be
    some gens have had a couple 'rodents'/vermin, like chillarmy - chinchilla. buneary - rabbit. maybe even skuntank could fit.

    i doubt they'd do squirrels since we have emolga and pachirisu, and i doubt a mouse but mice/rats seem french/european so maybe it will be normal dark or dark or poison mouse>rat and relate to the bubonic plague or something.

    otherwise im hoping for something less traditionally "rodent"/vermin. like a twist on it. idk like a mouse wind up toy pokemon. but we havent had a hamster poke, or a guinea pig? so those are options. something hairless would be neat too.

  5. #80
    is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cheaters anywhere
    Posts
    872
    Blog Entries
    18
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: gen 6 main rodent

    Quote Originally Posted by johnpoke View Post
    while this may not be important. i would love to hear your opinions.

    every gen we've had a normal type main rodent

    rattata/raticate: rat

    centret/furret: ferret

    zigzagoon/Linoone: raccoon

    bidoof/Bibarel: beaver

    patrat/watchog: chipmunk or prairie dog

    so what do you think the next one will or should be
    Zigzagoon is NOT a rodent. He is based on Tanuki (Japanese raccoon dog), which are canines. Others are rodents.

    Ratatta=rat
    Sentret=flying squirrel
    Bidoof=mouse or beaver
    Patrat=mouse or chipmunk

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBugChampion View Post
    some gens have had a couple 'rodents'/vermin, like chillarmy - chinchilla. buneary - rabbit. maybe even skuntank could fit.

    i doubt they'd do squirrels since we have emolga and pachirisu, and i doubt a mouse but mice/rats seem french/european so maybe it will be normal dark or dark or poison mouse>rat and relate to the bubonic plague or something.

    otherwise im hoping for something less traditionally "rodent"/vermin. like a twist on it. idk like a mouse wind up toy pokemon. but we havent had a hamster poke, or a guinea pig? so those are options. something hairless would be neat too.
    Rabbits are lagomorphs, not rodents. We have 3 squirrels instead of two (Sentret included).

  6. #81
    Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,021
    Blog Entries
    341

    Default Re: Ideas for Gen VI Pokemon

    A Kangaroo mouse.

    First form plays it straight...but the second form ends up looking more like a little, pouchless kangaroo with mouse-like features (ears, tail, and buck-teeth) than simply a rodent with big feet.
    Owain likes this.

  7. #82
    Registered User johnpoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    246

    Default Re: gen 6 main rodent

    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Shadow Minun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpoke View Post
    while this may not be important. i would love to hear your opinions.

    every gen we've had a normal type main rodent

    rattata/raticate: rat

    centret/furret: ferret

    zigzagoon/Linoone: raccoon

    bidoof/Bibarel: beaver

    patrat/watchog: chipmunk or prairie dog

    so what do you think the next one will or should be
    Zigzagoon is NOT a rodent. He is based on Tanuki (Japanese raccoon dog), which are canines. Others are rodents.

    Ratatta=rat
    Sentret=flying squirrel
    Bidoof=mouse or beaver
    Patrat=mouse or chipmunk

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBugChampion View Post
    some gens have had a couple 'rodents'/vermin, like chillarmy - chinchilla. buneary - rabbit. maybe even skuntank could fit.

    i doubt they'd do squirrels since we have emolga and pachirisu, and i doubt a mouse but mice/rats seem french/european so maybe it will be normal dark or dark or poison mouse>rat and relate to the bubonic plague or something.

    otherwise im hoping for something less traditionally "rodent"/vermin. like a twist on it. idk like a mouse wind up toy pokemon. but we havent had a hamster poke, or a guinea pig? so those are options. something hairless would be neat too.
    Rabbits are lagomorphs, not rodents. We have 3 squirrels instead of two (Sentret included).
    zigzagoon

    species: TinyRaccoon Pokémon

    sentret is not a squirrel it is a ferret

    but yeah im hoping for a porcupine
    Last edited by johnpoke; 20th February 2013 at 10:50 PM.

  8. #83
    Beep beep, newbie here! Quaggington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Where 2 + 2 makes 5.
    Posts
    39

    Follow Quaggington on Tumblr

    Default Re: Ideas for Gen VI Pokemon

    I'd love a Bug/Dragon. And a Bird of Paradise Pokemon would be the best thing since sliced bread.

  9. #84
    Bulbapædist Zeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,473

    Default Re: gen 6 main rodent

    zigzagoon

    species: TinyRaccoon Pokémon
    Except in Japanese it's the "Tiny Tanuki Pokemon".

    The "rodent" of each generation isn't always a literal rodent. Nor is every rodent a "rodent" Pokemon. The rodent simply refers to a weak two-stage evolving normal-type available on the first route.

    So regardless of the nickname of the archetype, Pokemon like Minicinno and Buneary don't count and Zigzagoon does.
    Owain and Finicky Fennekin like this.
    Up the airy mountains / Down the rushy Glen /
    We dare not go a-hunting / For fear of Fairy-type Pokémon

  10. #85
    is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cheaters anywhere
    Posts
    872
    Blog Entries
    18
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: gen 6 main rodent

    Quote Originally Posted by johnpoke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Shadow Minun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpoke View Post
    while this may not be important. i would love to hear your opinions.

    every gen we've had a normal type main rodent

    rattata/raticate: rat

    centret/furret: ferret

    zigzagoon/Linoone: raccoon

    bidoof/Bibarel: beaver

    patrat/watchog: chipmunk or prairie dog

    so what do you think the next one will or should be
    Zigzagoon is NOT a rodent. He is based on Tanuki (Japanese raccoon dog), which are canines. Others are rodents.

    Ratatta=rat
    Sentret=flying squirrel
    Bidoof=mouse or beaver
    Patrat=mouse or chipmunk

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBugChampion View Post
    some gens have had a couple 'rodents'/vermin, like chillarmy - chinchilla. buneary - rabbit. maybe even skuntank could fit.

    i doubt they'd do squirrels since we have emolga and pachirisu, and i doubt a mouse but mice/rats seem french/european so maybe it will be normal dark or dark or poison mouse>rat and relate to the bubonic plague or something.

    otherwise im hoping for something less traditionally "rodent"/vermin. like a twist on it. idk like a mouse wind up toy pokemon. but we havent had a hamster poke, or a guinea pig? so those are options. something hairless would be neat too.
    Rabbits are lagomorphs, not rodents. We have 3 squirrels instead of two (Sentret included).
    zigzagoon

    species: TinyRaccoon Pokémon

    sentret is not a squirrel it is a ferret

    but yeah im hoping for a porcupine
    Sentret looks more like squirrel (in particular, Japanese giant flying squirrel) than ferret to me. Don't you think he shares traits with flying squirrels?

  11. #86
    Om nom watermellon Solacen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sydney , Australia
    Posts
    156

    Default Re: Ideas for Gen VI Pokemon

    Water / poison Platypus.
    An elephant (not a mammoth or whatever donphan is but an actual elephant). To make it interesting why not have it an interesting type. Logically it would probably end up like normal / steel or something but it would be cool if it were fire / steel or ghost / steel. Could you imagine an elephant that shoots fire out of its trunk?

  12. #87
    Registered User VriskaSerket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Gender
    Transgender
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    161

    Default Re: Ideas for Gen VI Pokemon

    How about not just a kangaroo, but a wallaby too?

    Oh, and how about a Ghost-type that's humanoid? I don't believe we have one yet.

  13. #88
    Registered User johnpoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    246

    Default Re: gen 6 main rodent

    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Shadow Minun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpoke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Shadow Minun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpoke View Post
    while this may not be important. i would love to hear your opinions.

    every gen we've had a normal type main rodent

    rattata/raticate: rat

    centret/furret: ferret

    zigzagoon/Linoone: raccoon

    bidoof/Bibarel: beaver

    patrat/watchog: chipmunk or prairie dog

    so what do you think the next one will or should be
    Zigzagoon is NOT a rodent. He is based on Tanuki (Japanese raccoon dog), which are canines. Others are rodents.

    Ratatta=rat
    Sentret=flying squirrel
    Bidoof=mouse or beaver
    Patrat=mouse or chipmunk

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBugChampion View Post
    some gens have had a couple 'rodents'/vermin, like chillarmy - chinchilla. buneary - rabbit. maybe even skuntank could fit.

    i doubt they'd do squirrels since we have emolga and pachirisu, and i doubt a mouse but mice/rats seem french/european so maybe it will be normal dark or dark or poison mouse>rat and relate to the bubonic plague or something.

    otherwise im hoping for something less traditionally "rodent"/vermin. like a twist on it. idk like a mouse wind up toy pokemon. but we havent had a hamster poke, or a guinea pig? so those are options. something hairless would be neat too.
    Rabbits are lagomorphs, not rodents. We have 3 squirrels instead of two (Sentret included).
    zigzagoon

    species: TinyRaccoon Pokémon

    sentret is not a squirrel it is a ferret

    but yeah im hoping for a porcupine
    Sentret looks more like squirrel (in particular, Japanese giant flying squirrel) than ferret to me. Don't you think he shares traits with flying squirrels?
    well he would have to have yhe flaps that that flying squirrels have plus furret is based off a ferret. and pokemon has never had an evolution line based on different animals

  14. #89
    is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cheaters anywhere
    Posts
    872
    Blog Entries
    18
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: gen 6 main rodent

    Quote Originally Posted by johnpoke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Shadow Minun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpoke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Shadow Minun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpoke View Post
    while this may not be important. i would love to hear your opinions.

    every gen we've had a normal type main rodent

    rattata/raticate: rat

    centret/furret: ferret

    zigzagoon/Linoone: raccoon

    bidoof/Bibarel: beaver

    patrat/watchog: chipmunk or prairie dog

    so what do you think the next one will or should be
    Zigzagoon is NOT a rodent. He is based on Tanuki (Japanese raccoon dog), which are canines. Others are rodents.

    Ratatta=rat
    Sentret=flying squirrel
    Bidoof=mouse or beaver
    Patrat=mouse or chipmunk

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBugChampion View Post
    some gens have had a couple 'rodents'/vermin, like chillarmy - chinchilla. buneary - rabbit. maybe even skuntank could fit.

    i doubt they'd do squirrels since we have emolga and pachirisu, and i doubt a mouse but mice/rats seem french/european so maybe it will be normal dark or dark or poison mouse>rat and relate to the bubonic plague or something.

    otherwise im hoping for something less traditionally "rodent"/vermin. like a twist on it. idk like a mouse wind up toy pokemon. but we havent had a hamster poke, or a guinea pig? so those are options. something hairless would be neat too.
    Rabbits are lagomorphs, not rodents. We have 3 squirrels instead of two (Sentret included).
    zigzagoon

    species: TinyRaccoon Pokémon

    sentret is not a squirrel it is a ferret

    but yeah im hoping for a porcupine
    Sentret looks more like squirrel (in particular, Japanese giant flying squirrel) than ferret to me. Don't you think he shares traits with flying squirrels?
    well he would have to have yhe flaps that that flying squirrels have plus furret is based off a ferret. and pokemon has never had an evolution line based on different animals
    Forgot Azumarill? That's a rabbit evolved from a mouse (Marill). Your statement is proven wrong.

  15. #90
    Drama queen/Bug master PrettyVenomoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sandgem Town
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: gen 6 main rodent

    well he would have to have yhe flaps that that flying squirrels have plus furret is based off a ferret. and pokemon has never had an evolution line based on different animals[/QUOTE]

    Octillery and Surskit say "hi"

    i want a new ice type pokemon as there are not enough of them and i hated all gen 5 ice types, base it off an artic wolf and make it ice/dark type since most hte worlfs/dogs seem to be dark types that would be really Coooool also 3 stage evolution would be nice.


Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •