How do you arrange your PC boxes? - Page 6

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How do you arrange your PC boxes?

Follow FuzzelDaFurret On Twitter
    Visit FuzzelDaFurret's Youtube Channel

Default Re: How do you arrange your PC boxes?

Sometimes on my games I like to arrange my diffrent teams in one box. And also in another ill put my pokemon ive breed in a box. Also in a box I mite put pokemon im tring to trade or give away if I have multis.

Most the time I just shove them in the box. I surprisingly always remember where they all are. Of course I have my special Ditto Box, Event Box and hatched rejects box as well...

Gen 4 I tried organizing by type but it got too troublesome to find them all and it is just easier to remember them all in a couple cramped boxes than spread over a bunch of different typed boxes.

aka the fireflies guy Vanillish Twilight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Vanillish Twilight on Tumblr

This might sound weird and I'm not sure how to explain it but I put my pokemon in specific boxes based on what I'm gonna use them for then I arrange them according to color. Examples are I have a specific box for pokemon I'm planning on trading on the GTS, HM slaves, baby pokemon, potential pokemon for my team, etc. then I arrange them according to their sprite colors. It's really hard, though, especially when you got a half green, half blue with a hint of red and orange and a dash of violet pokemon. (just an example, I'm not referring to any particular pokemon but I'm not exactly sure if a half green half blue with a hint of red and orange and a dash of violet pokemon sprite even exists)

Impossible Spell Card Scarlet Sky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Organization fit a fairly simple theme in Gen III and IV: Types. Due to the presence of extra PC boxes, I also designated some to house Event Pokemon, Battle Frontier Pokemon, and other "special" categories to make finding specific Pokemon easier.

Registered User BigBadButterfree's Avatar

I used to organize them by level, in FR and Pearl, but that got really annoying.

Now, I use the main box and sometimes the on next to it for what I consider my "main team" pokemon. Other pokemon I catch are just randomly shoved in the boxes after that. Except legendarily, which are collected in the box immediately to the left of my mains.

Oh, I sometimes reserve a box for pokemon meant to be transferred/traded/shoved in a ranch.

Red
    Blog Entries
    Follow Red On Twitter Add Red on Facebook Add Red on Google+
    Visit Red's Youtube Channel

All of my boxes are in Nation Pokedex Order, from #001 through #649. Then I have a box devoted to every Unown I have caught. Then I have the "Mythical" box, which contains shinies, event Pokemon that I have doubles of; like Ash's Pikachu, or Iris' Axew. I find it is the most proper, convenient navigation available to me.
    Y: COMING SOON
    BLACK: 4213-4161-1545
    SOULSILVER: 3741-1763-4063

-You're really irritating.
    -Does irritating mean 'fun'?

Follow Gaebriel On Twitter
    Follow Gaebriel on Tumblr

After a while I go through and organize them by level. I deleted my save file on Black so I could replay it, but I'm pretty sure I had leve 20 and down in the first box, and numbered them up to level 90 and above. I had a spare box for Legendaries, of course.

I barely organize them at all. The only organization I have is a box for legendaries, but even that gets jumbled up with non legendary. There's also the dead or heaven box for Nuzlockes, though. I would organize them, but it would take a lot of effort. Which I have none of.

Follow Spiffee On Twitter
    Follow Spiffee on Tumblr

The only ones I separate from the rest are Eggs, Legendaries, and one box for Pokemon from my main team(s) that I don't want to get mixed up in the heaps of other boxes.

For most of my boxes I have them in types. Then from lowest level to Highest level within those boxes. Also I like the idea of having a separate box for 1 of every starter

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I tried sorting them by type, but there were too many 2-type pokemons that it got confusing.

I tried color, but then so many pokemons in the same evolution family got separated, like Caterpie and Butterfree.

... I guess going by National dex order is best for me :/

Follow Roth on Tumblr

It's usually in the order that which I obtained each Pokémon, but I may wind up reorganizing the boxes after reading all the ways y'all organize them.
    Friend Code: 3153-5031-5341

Proud owner of White White 2, Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Ranger: Shadows of Almia, Pearl, and HeartGold! :)

Living the Pokemon life. Jenneta's Avatar

In my PC Box, there's always one box for my main team or special pokemon I put in my team at some points. Then I have another box for reserved/trading Pokemon. Other then that, I don't arrange my PC boxes. xD.
    3DS Friend Code is: 5215-0992-6785 Friend Safari is Combee, Beautifly, and Venomoth.
    Used to be Dark Type Princess~, now Jenneta and going to keep it that way. :)

I tend to have a box for each type, but with Water and Normal types I give them two boxes of room since they are the most numerous types. It's mainly in preparation for the Pokébank when i bring all my old pokémon over.

The remaining boxes I have one for baby pokémon, one for pokemon I've EV trained and I have a couple spare, one of which will be for IV Bred Pokémon once I've got my first one.

Trophies

boxes 1-24 pokedex order
    box 25 shinies and extra legendaries
    box 26 conversational trades(stuff like no thanks or I want that), and starters to trade
    box 27 unused pokemon
    box 28 larvitar eggs
    box 29 female 5 iv larvitars
    box 30 male 5iv larvitars
    box 31 friend safari dittos
    Official claimer of Volcarona
    3ds FC is 0404-6606-7984
    Fighting safari:mienfoo-pancham-hariyama

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast