How do you arrange your PC boxes? - Page 3

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How do you arrange your PC boxes?

Default Re: How do you arrange your PC boxes?

In Platinum and White, I have my Pokemon arranged in National Dex order, since I have a fully completed Living Pokedex in both games. Spare and other Pokemon go in the extra two boxes in any random order I feel like.

In my White 2, I rearrange them all in National Dex order, but with a small change. I'll put evolution families together, like I'll put Pichu before Pikachu and Raichu.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Blog Entries
    Add Jammy2A on Facebook

First set of boxes: unevolved pokémon, in increasing of order of difficulty (so first those who evolve by level up, then stones, then happiness, then trade, then feebas, followed by pokémon in between evolutions, i.e. wartortle - those are then in the same order as stated before)
    Second set boxes: Pokémon who are fully evolved, grouped by type/similarity/region (depending on the mood)
    Third set of boxes: pokémon that don't evolve
    Fourth set of boxes: baby pokémon if I'm breeding for trades
    Now it gets a little different:
    The last box(es): legendary pokémon in Ndex order.
    The box before that/those one(s): pokémon I sometimes put in my team (happens sometimes I rotate a bit)
    Finally: the box(es) before that: extra pokémon I have, i.e. a second wailord, or pokémon I intend to trade in at some point.

I sometimes have a box for "special" pokémon, like spiky-eared pichu, that kind of stuff

Video Games Modegator GatoRage's Avatar Moderator
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Follow GatoRage on Tumblr

I'd like to say I do it in an organized way but it's really kind of random. Most of the time I just keep Pokémon I use regularly in boxes 1-5 and the rest of the boxes consist of Pokémon I've caught and Pokémon that need to be trained or breed. I also like to have the same wallpaper for all boxes and it's always the forest one because I think it looks nice and is easy on the eyes. I have once tried organizing my boxes by type but it didn't really work out.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I really dont have all that much organization lol. I tend to put stuff like shinies in one box and Pokemon I've used on my team into another but that's about as far as organization goes for me, the rest of it is all random Pokemon unless Im hatching eggs, then all the baby Pokemon go into a box or however many is needed, I dont ever release them really. So my PC boxes are generally disorganized chaos xD

remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

Most of the time I just let them pile up in the order they were obtained in - it's a nice little history for you - with the exception of legendaries (and shinies if I get one on the file). For B2W2, as I'm going for a full Pokedex I group Pokemon by whether or not they need anything done (so fully evolved Pokemon or bred ones that don't need evolving are grouped together, ones that are yet to evolve together).

I get them into National Dex order. In W2, I've let them build up a bit, so I need to get organising. :3
    White 2 Friend Code: 5201 0308 4915
    White Friend Code: 4255 8449 1191
    Soul Silver Friend Code: 4254 6853 1936

I generally line them up by their International Pokedex number. A good way I found to try and catch them all.

Blog Entries

On Black 2, my storage system goes a bit like this--

Box 1: Special. This is where I keep my MM 'Mons, my DW rescues, my team (if they need to be placed in storage for a bit), my babies from Black and a Magnemite or two for the coil. The very first Pokemon in this box is my Golurk Riser. He will always be the first Pokemon in my PC on any later Pokemon game. He earned that right. Number two is Guardian, my MM shiny Golett.

Boxes 2-10: Shinies. This is where I house ever shiny Automaton I've received from GTS. They are all in chronological order, starting with the first Golett I grabbed to the latest Golurk I've taken in.

Box 11: Random shinies, Legendaries and others that I want to keep. It's more of a catch-all box.

Boxes 12 & 13: Golett and Golurk only. The Golurk I caught for the medal, along with a number of rescues, are in these boxes.

Box 14: The Pokedex box. This was the box that I used for trading in order to get all the Pokemon needed to complete both the Regional and the National Dex.

Box 15 & 16: The Masuda boxes. This is where I store my Elekid Eggs and some of the resulting offspring that have exceptional stats.

As for right now, that's it. I haven't filled the PC enough to get the last 8 boxes and that isn't such a bad thing. (Hey, we all know what I'd start grabbing if I did get those last boxes...!) It seems a little messy, but for me this works.

EDIT: Huh, post number 4242. The answer to life, the universe and everything twice over!

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries

I tend to just put then in the box in the order that I have to taken them out of my party, the only time when I really attention is if I'm switching a Pokemon out to train it, and I place the team member in a new box so I can find it easier.

追放されたバカ

I put them in national dex order with a few exceptions. I put pre-evo and post-evo pokemon introduced in different generations with their respective family chain(ie Pichu goes with Pikachu and Raichu instead of being separated by dex number as it is). I put all the starters at the beginning and all legendaries at the end. I also keep variations of Pokémon(such as female and male Combee.)

I wish there was an auto arrange though. Moving each Pokemon 1 by 1 is a pain.

needs a new avatar Shiny Staraptor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

At first I tried to organize my boxes, but everything went all messy and into the wrong boxes whenever I tried. So I just gave up eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoflare
    star i have your eevee
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Yagami
    IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN, COME TO ... AVENUE
    Y Friend Code: 2578-3150-3027

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

I have it organized randomly, except when I make a living Pokedex. Thenit's in national 'dex order

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

Bringing Shinx to Hoenn! Shiny Shinx's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Shinx's Youtube Channel

I usually have the Pokemon I just catch and end up not using, just in the same old boxes and let them pile up in Prof. Oak's Lab.

Although, I have a seprate box for the Pokemon on my team, another for Legendaries, another for Shinies, another for Lv. 100 Pokemon, and one more for Dream World Pokemon.

Also, Shiny Pokemon are greater then Legendaries in terms of boxes. For example, if I have a Shiny Groudon, then the Groudon will go in the Shiny box, not the Legendary box.

Also, I have one more box, for the cardboard boxes that I collect.

I'm a full time Pokemon Breeder! But please visit, I really do appreciate the help.

For Generations III and IV, I used Diamond as a base to store all of my Pokemon, then traded out to whichever other game I wanted a particular Pokemon in. Thus, in Diamond I had several boxes for Legendary/Rare Pokemon, one for more common but high-level Pokemon, and many boxes of random guys picked up along the way. I had one more bit of organization; If a Pokemon was used by any of the main Anime characters, I'd place them in a box named for that character. (Ex. Box Rocket would have Weezing, Meowth, Seviper, etc.)

Well as soon as I reach a PC in-game, I make the first 2-4 Boxes labelled "Teams" or "Frontier" when there was one, these were my Pokemon that I used in all kinds of battles, with friends, wi-fi, or Battle Frontier facilities as you could've guessed. The next boxes were for Legendaries, named "Legend" since the full variation doesn't fit, usually only needed Box 5, but when I started getting Gen III and IV Pokemon transferred to Gen V, and along with duplicate Legendaries from events (Emerald's Navel Rock and HG/SS for Lugia/Ho-Oh is a good example), I started needing two or even three boxes for Legendaries. If a friend lends me a Pokemon or if I'm planning to move a Pokemon I put them in special boxes named "Friends", "Migrate", "White2", etc. I also have a "N" Box for White 2 when I get all of his Pokemon. :) I'm extremely organized when it comes to my Pokemon, HM slaves and other Pokemon I won't use go into the last Box, or the Box you can get to if you go backwards from Box 1.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast