How do you arrange your PC boxes? - Page 2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How do you arrange your PC boxes?

Blog Entries

Default Re: How do you arrange your PC boxes?

For me I have a box for my team and HM-slave pokemon, a box for legendaries, a box for eggs and babies, and the rest I arrange in boxes by which environment they belong in, to match the wallpapers. Since so much stuff goes in forest, in my W2 I have multiple Forest boxes, one for plant and bug-type and one for everything else, such as normal-types and stuff.

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick-Or-Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scopeand Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

Blog Entries

I box my Pokemon in National Pokedex order starting in Box 1 (or as it's known in my games: 1 - 30). The remaining boxes are named Other and hold shinies, eggs, duplicates, etc.

Avatar drawn by me. Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Yamashita-aka-Doragon on Tumblr Visit Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Youtube Channel

In generation IV and V games I have different boxes for Kanto/Hoenn, Johto/Sinnoh and Unova legendaries. Additionally I have also some special boxes where I keep my breeding stuff (Dittos and eggs).

Blog Entries

Before BW/B2W2, I was a slave of organization. I had different boxes for ever tenth level (except the first one), like this: 1-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49... etc, along with a box for legendaries and in SS I also had a box for Unown.

In White I said screw it, and arranged it all simply like this: 1 Legendary box, 1 "Misc" box (where I put things like HM slaves, Pokemon I'm going to train, team members, shinies), 1 "Breeding" box (where I put Pokemon I used in breeding), 1 "Singles" box and 1 "Doubles" box (for competitive teams). I named the rest of the boxes "Reg", for regular, where I just threw in random crap.

In White 2 I arranged it the same, but I removed my "Breeding" box (cause I had shifted to using PokeGen) and instead put in "N's PKMN".

Claims: Dialga | Multitype | Judgment | Adamant Orb | Draco Plate

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

I usually just pile my Pokemon into random boxes. Though starting with Black and White, I've been giving the boxes name all based on random adjectives and adverbs. Like "Cool Box" and "Sassy Box". While I still just pile Pokemon into random boxes, naming them makes them feel more organized. I also have been trying to collect all the starters Gen I -V (including Pikachu and Eevee since those are the Yellow starters) , so I have a separate box for just those starters. Maybe for Black 2 and White 2 or Gen VI I'll start organizing my boxes more.

Blog Entries

A box for pokémon in current rotation, or the highest-leveled ones, a 'to train' box, a box for HM slaves, one for pokémon I want to breed, another for the pokémon I've bred but aren't exactly good enough yet for the 'to train' box, and a box for legendaries. The others are boxes for the spares, some of which are designated for particularly interesting or rare but still useless pokémon, and some for multiples of one species, which I accumulated when I was looking for a pokémon of that species with a specific nature.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Dex numbers for all normal Pokemon, DW Pokemon, and Legendaries/Shinies get respective boxes.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Follow mail mummy on Tumblr

I always save the first box for Pokemon I just caught and that need to be organized.

But I mainly do it by type, either single or a few grouped together (like rock/ground/steel/ice is one category). It helps me find members for teams I want to experiment with easier. Exceptions are my box of international combee, legendaries, unown, and Pokemon that I'm currently breeding (that one is normally the very last box).

Blog Entries

I sort them by type, then put legendaries and other things I think should go in their own box in the boxes left over. The first box is for my team and Pokémon that know HM moves.

Blog Entries

I arrange them in order of the National Pokedex. But I don't bother organizing them until I've actually gotten the National Pokedex. Shinies get their own box, even though I don't get that many lol. And then the last box is for trading fodder.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Nyx

As off Gen. V, I have a box for Pokemon I have trained/plan on training, a box for event Pokemon & legendaries, a box for DW Pokemon, a box for generally useful Pokemon (synchronizers, HM slaves etc.) and the rest are for random useless Pokemon.

Blog Entries
    Follow RainbowSylveon On Twitter Add RainbowSylveon on Facebook
    Follow RainbowSylveon on Tumblr Visit RainbowSylveon's Youtube Channel

There is no organization to my PC boxes. xDD Not even for legendaries; they're all just kinda thrown in there in whatever order I want. Some boxes on my Black are full, some have only like 4 Pokemon in them. The only exception to this is a box I've labeled EV train, which I keep the Pokemon I plan on EV training so I can find them a bit more easily. Right now, that box has only 6 in it.
    Claims: Oshawott, Ice Body, Magmarizer, Griseous Orb (July 1, 2012) Cross Poison (September 26, 2012)

Tumblr | Twitter | Playthrough Blog

Fennekindle ==> RainbowSylveon

Definitely an "F" ticket! Shiny Porygon's Avatar

Well, this is embarrassingly meticulous, but here goes:

Box 24 is for "utility" Pokémon (HM slaves, Synchronizers, Friskers, Catchers) and my in-game team (being the highest leveled, they're sort of utility as well)
    Box 23 is half female starters, half males with 4 useful egg moves each
    Box 22 is random legendaries, except EV-trained ones
    Box 21 and before that are "couples" of each evolutionary line: 1 hidden-ability female and 1 male with 4 egg moves (or else a genderless Pokémon + a Ditto)
    Box 1 and after that are EV-trained Pokémon for the Battle Subway, Frontier, etc.
    Last edited by Shiny Porygon; 25th January 2013 at 12:38 PM. Reason: punct.

I actually hardly ever use the PC boxes, but when I do I let them randomly pile up

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

I use the first boxes to store the Pokémon I'm rotating on my team (I have 100 of these in White) and one for legends, and the rest is random.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast