Hoenn Remake Wishlist - Page 13
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 321

Thread: Hoenn Remake Wishlist

  1. #181
    acualy iz dolan Phoenixon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Transcending Limits
    Posts
    604
    Blog Entries
    14

    Default Re: Hoenn Remake Wishlist

    Quote Originally Posted by Traiz Hill View Post
    I want Move tutors back, but without using shards as its currency. Instead, I recommend using Pokédollars. I mean, isn't the whole point of GEN VI is competitive team building?
    But if we use PokeDollars.... Then isn't it the same as like, buying a TM?
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirGrimoir View Post
    This is completely beside the point, but I get a warm, fuzzy and vaguely manic feeling when I see all these posts from other forums on here and realize the pokemon fandom is incredibly interconnected. We're all here and there and over there....it's cool in a sort of, "Oh God, I don't know why I'm laughing!" way.

  2. #182
    Definitely an "F" ticket! Shiny Porygon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    141

    Default Re: Hoenn Remake Wishlist

    ^ You mean like in Crystal?

  3. #183

    Default Re: Hoenn Remake Wishlist

    I think they should expand the dex a little, not just to add Ice & Ghost types (to give the E4 more variety), but also to add Fairy's. As it stands, we only have 10 Fairy types in the Hoenn dex. Or should they just leave it like that to point out that the Fairy type was just discovered in Kalos?

  4. #184

    Default Re: Hoenn Remake Wishlist

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixon View Post

    But if we use PokeDollars.... Then isn't it the same as like, buying a TM?
    I guess. I just don't want to go out of my own way just to gather the shards, and I think you do too.
    IGN: Calem/Serena
    Version: X/Y
    Friend Safari Type/Pokemon: Psychic/Munna, Sygilyph, Gothorita
    Friend Code: 0920-0226-9824

  5. #185
    Ideals & Truth Hilbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    987
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Hoenn Remake Wishlist

    One of the aspects of R/S/E that I loved was how detailed Pokedex entries were. Upon reading them, I really felt as if I understood what made each Pokemon special, unique, dangerous, etc. It felt like a mini paragraph of facts.

    For example, compare this:

    Blaziken's Sapphire entry:

    Blaziken has incredibly strong legs - it can easily clear a 30-story building in one leap. This Pokémon's blazing punches leave its foes scorched and blackened.

    To this:

    Blaziken's X entry (same topic):

    It can clear a 30-story building in a leap. Its fiery punches scorch its foes.

    See the difference? Which one sounds more enlightening, more knowledgeable? I know it may just be a few words, but you'd be surprised at how noticeable the difference is in-game. So I really hope that ORAS reuses such long detailed entries, rather than the short ones that continuously diminish in length with each game.
    A true friend freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably.
    -William Penn


  6. #186
    Registered User Fairy Type Arceus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    894
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default Re: Hoenn Remake Wishlist

    my wish list

    mega flygon

    mega salamance

    mega metagross

    mega milotic

    battle frontier

    battle brains with mega pokemon

    mega rayquaza

  7. #187
    #TeamNohr Team Gaara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Sand Village
    Posts
    2,619
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: Hoenn Remake Wishlist

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaen Hosha View Post
    One of the aspects of R/S/E that I loved was how detailed Pokedex entries were. Upon reading them, I really felt as if I understood what made each Pokemon special, unique, dangerous, etc. It felt like a mini paragraph of facts.

    For example, compare this:

    Blaziken's Sapphire entry:

    Blaziken has incredibly strong legs - it can easily clear a 30-story building in one leap. This Pokémon's blazing punches leave its foes scorched and blackened.

    To this:

    Blaziken's X entry (same topic):

    It can clear a 30-story building in a leap. Its fiery punches scorch its foes.

    See the difference? Which one sounds more enlightening, more knowledgeable? I know it may just be a few words, but you'd be surprised at how noticeable the difference is in-game. So I really hope that ORAS reuses such long detailed entries, rather than the short ones that continuously diminish in length with each game.
    Same here~ I go back and notice that RSE had the longest and best entries out of all the Pokedex entries because they were so detailed and seemed to give more personality and trivia to the Pokemon. I'm also hoping we keep the original entries, which is likely considering the past remakes did it.

  8. #188

    Default Re: Hoenn Remake Wishlist

    I'd almost completely forgotten about them, but I'd love for the Mimic Circle on Route 119 to return! They always confused me a bit as a kid and even though it's not something that really does anything, it's just a cool gimmick

    Also, I dunno if it was mentioned here or somewhere else, but I wouldn't mind if they kept the way to find Feebas the same (or similar), but to make it a bit more alluring for people to try and catch it instead of just trading one from XY make it more likely to have its Hidden Ability (though I would go after it anyway, one of the things I like most is hunting for rare pokémon and trying to catch it myself)

  9. #189
    irritated Mintaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    GMT +9
    Posts
    10,615
    Blog Entries
    80
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

    Default Re: Hoenn Remake Wishlist

    Along with many things mentioned (Battle Frontier especially), I hope that they'll give the opponent a Mega Evolution animation of their own. In XY, when Korrina Mega Evolves her Lucario, it doesn't show Korrina raising her Key Stone or anything - just a simple message. Even if just for a few key characters like the Admins or Steven Stone, it'll be a neat detail imo.


    Victor of 'Lame' Hunger Games Contest hosted in The Situation Room

  10. #190
    Turning over a new leaf KaiTheAirbender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Air Temple Island
    Posts
    3,047
    Blog Entries
    20

    Default Re: Hoenn Remake Wishlist

    Well it looks like my wish isn't being granted >:I Today in the trailer they showed the played getting ready to face Roxanne and yep! They just displayed her new character art rather than a 3D model -_- Archie and Maxie got 3D character models though....
    "You think you can kidnap Jinora and all these baby bisons!? >:U"

  11. #191

    Default Re: Hoenn Remake Wishlist

    I hope the three genies will be here; the weather system in the games would be perfect for Thundurus and Tornadus.

  12. #192
    Registered User lugia61617's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sol 3, MW Galaxy, Universe-1
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: Hoenn Remake Wishlist

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBoy210 View Post
    Well it looks like my wish isn't being granted >:I Today in the trailer they showed the played getting ready to face Roxanne and yep! They just displayed her new character art rather than a 3D model -_- Archie and Maxie got 3D character models though....
    Maybe next generation, when we'll (presumably) have stronger hardware to handle it.

  13. #193
    My owner Andrea lovandra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Hoenn Remake Wishlist

    MEGA MILOTIC!! IN SPARKLING EFFECT!!

  14. #194
    #TeamNohr Team Gaara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Sand Village
    Posts
    2,619
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: Hoenn Remake Wishlist

    The fact that the overworld maps suggest that the Pokemon Centers and Pokemarts have been separated again gives me hope that they won't touch the old style of the Elite Four~

  15. #195

    Default Re: Hoenn Remake Wishlist

    Do more with poor Wally. There's a reason he's the least known/least popular of all the Rivals. The others played a role and had some interesting traits. He was just sorta...there. (Though to be fair, he had the unplayed PC to deal with too)

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •