Hoenn Remake Wishlist - Page 13
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoenn Remake Wishlist

Blog Entries

Default Re: Hoenn Remake Wishlist

Quote Originally Posted by Traiz Hill View Post
    I want Move tutors back, but without using shards as its currency. Instead, I recommend using Pokédollars. I mean, isn't the whole point of GEN VI is competitive team building?
    But if we use PokeDollars.... Then isn't it the same as like, buying a TM?
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirGrimoir View Post
    This is completely beside the point, but I get a warm, fuzzy and vaguely manic feeling when I see all these posts from other forums on here and realize the pokemon fandom is incredibly interconnected. We're all here and there and over there....it's cool in a sort of, "Oh God, I don't know why I'm laughing!" way.

Definitely an "F" ticket! Shiny Porygon's Avatar

^ You mean like in Crystal?

I think they should expand the dex a little, not just to add Ice & Ghost types (to give the E4 more variety), but also to add Fairy's. As it stands, we only have 10 Fairy types in the Hoenn dex. Or should they just leave it like that to point out that the Fairy type was just discovered in Kalos?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixon View Post

But if we use PokeDollars.... Then isn't it the same as like, buying a TM?
    I guess. I just don't want to go out of my own way just to gather the shards, and I think you do too.
    IGN: Calem/Serena
    Version: X/Y
    Friend Safari Type/Pokemon: Psychic/Munna, Sygilyph, Gothorita
    Friend Code: 0920-0226-9824

Blog Entries

One of the aspects of R/S/E that I loved was how detailed Pokedex entries were. Upon reading them, I really felt as if I understood what made each Pokemon special, unique, dangerous, etc. It felt like a mini paragraph of facts.

For example, compare this:

Blaziken's Sapphire entry:

Blaziken has incredibly strong legs - it can easily clear a 30-story building in one leap. This Pokémon's blazing punches leave its foes scorched and blackened.

To this:

Blaziken's X entry (same topic):

It can clear a 30-story building in a leap. Its fiery punches scorch its foes.

See the difference? Which one sounds more enlightening, more knowledgeable? I know it may just be a few words, but you'd be surprised at how noticeable the difference is in-game. So I really hope that ORAS reuses such long detailed entries, rather than the short ones that continuously diminish in length with each game.
    A true friend freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably.
    -William Penn

Registered User Fairy Type Arceus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

my wish list

mega flygon

mega salamance

mega metagross

mega milotic

battle frontier

battle brains with mega pokemon

mega rayquaza

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaen Hosha View Post
    One of the aspects of R/S/E that I loved was how detailed Pokedex entries were. Upon reading them, I really felt as if I understood what made each Pokemon special, unique, dangerous, etc. It felt like a mini paragraph of facts.

For example, compare this:

Blaziken's Sapphire entry:

Blaziken has incredibly strong legs - it can easily clear a 30-story building in one leap. This Pokémon's blazing punches leave its foes scorched and blackened.

To this:

Blaziken's X entry (same topic):

It can clear a 30-story building in a leap. Its fiery punches scorch its foes.

See the difference? Which one sounds more enlightening, more knowledgeable? I know it may just be a few words, but you'd be surprised at how noticeable the difference is in-game. So I really hope that ORAS reuses such long detailed entries, rather than the short ones that continuously diminish in length with each game.
    Same here~ I go back and notice that RSE had the longest and best entries out of all the Pokedex entries because they were so detailed and seemed to give more personality and trivia to the Pokemon. I'm also hoping we keep the original entries, which is likely considering the past remakes did it.

I'd almost completely forgotten about them, but I'd love for the Mimic Circle on Route 119 to return! They always confused me a bit as a kid and even though it's not something that really does anything, it's just a cool gimmick

Also, I dunno if it was mentioned here or somewhere else, but I wouldn't mind if they kept the way to find Feebas the same (or similar), but to make it a bit more alluring for people to try and catch it instead of just trading one from XY make it more likely to have its Hidden Ability (though I would go after it anyway, one of the things I like most is hunting for rare pokémon and trying to catch it myself)

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Along with many things mentioned (Battle Frontier especially), I hope that they'll give the opponent a Mega Evolution animation of their own. In XY, when Korrina Mega Evolves her Lucario, it doesn't show Korrina raising her Key Stone or anything - just a simple message. Even if just for a few key characters like the Admins or Steven Stone, it'll be a neat detail imo.

Victor of 'Lame' Hunger Games Contest hosted in The Situation Room

Turning over a new leaf KaiTheAirbender's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well it looks like my wish isn't being granted >:I Today in the trailer they showed the played getting ready to face Roxanne and yep! They just displayed her new character art rather than a 3D model -_- Archie and Maxie got 3D character models though....
    "You think you can kidnap Jinora and all these baby bisons!? >:U"

I hope the three genies will be here; the weather system in the games would be perfect for Thundurus and Tornadus.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBoy210 View Post
    Well it looks like my wish isn't being granted >:I Today in the trailer they showed the played getting ready to face Roxanne and yep! They just displayed her new character art rather than a 3D model -_- Archie and Maxie got 3D character models though....
    Maybe next generation, when we'll (presumably) have stronger hardware to handle it.

Blog Entries

MEGA MILOTIC!! IN SPARKLING EFFECT!!

Blog Entries

The fact that the overworld maps suggest that the Pokemon Centers and Pokemarts have been separated again gives me hope that they won't touch the old style of the Elite Four~

Do more with poor Wally. There's a reason he's the least known/least popular of all the Rivals. The others played a role and had some interesting traits. He was just sorta...there. (Though to be fair, he had the unplayed PC to deal with too)

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast