Hoenn Legendaries...
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoenn Legendaries...

Default Hoenn Legendaries...

Due to the fact that all the Hoenn legendaries but deoxes are making a place for themselves in HG/SS and all the other pokemon are pretty readily available in D/P/Pt(possibly in HG/SS to) i dont think a remake is very likely (and yes i know that hg/ss havent even been released so it is early to say this). But more than that...

Is anyone kinda annoyed that they are all being put into johto? Only if they somehow connect to johto does it make sense to me...

Thoughts? Opinions?
    Last edited by Eevee_Breeder; 10th July 2009 at 09:34 PM.

Default Re: Hoenn Legendary Beasts...

The beasts were originally in Gold and Silver. They were never in Hoenn.

Staff member at The PokéMasters (Forums - Facebook page)
    Joined April 5, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    The beasts were originally in Gold and Silver...

No they could not have been because i am refering to Groudon,Kyogre,Rayquaza,Latios,Latias, and Jirachi all of which came in the following generation (and lived in Hoenn)

I don't think by "beasts," he means the Legendary Beasts. I think he's talking about the Hoenn Legendaries in general. He seems to be using "beasts" for "Pokemon."

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Those aren't the legendary beasts, the legendary beasts are Raikou, Entei, and Suicune.

As for the gen 3 legendary pokemon appearing in HG/SS, well there's no indication that they are stuffing them all into one region. Remember, HG/SS will cover two regions, so it makes sense that they will include more legendaries like Mewtwo, the legendary titans, and the Latis. Also, legendaries are allowed to migrate from region to region. The legendary birds can be caught in Platinum after all.

Staff member at The PokéMasters (Forums - Facebook page)
    Joined April 5, 2005

Just like the Beast Trio and Ho-Oh and Lugia were available in FRLG, so are the Hoenn Legendaries save the Golems going to be in HGSS. It's not a big deal.
    Up the airy mountains / Down the rushy Glen /
    We dare not go a-hunting / For fear of Fairy-type Pokémon

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Those aren't the legendary beasts, the legendary beasts are Raikou, Entei, and Suicune.

As for the gen 3 legendary pokemon appearing in HG/SS, well there's no indication that they are stuffing them all into one region. Remember, HG/SS will cover two regions, so it makes sense that they will include more legendaries like Mewtwo, the legendary titans, and the Latis. Also, legendaries are allowed to migrate from region to region. The legendary birds can be caught in Platinum after all.
    This is true and I dont mind the kanto legendaries getting a spot but all of the hoenn legendaries is a bit much. I more ment in one game not one region its too many legendaries, they used to be more special but now they are to common for my liking and i absolutely hate chaseing so many legendaries i enjoyed it in G/S/C but in Pt it is to much

This is true and I dont mind the kanto legendaries getting a spot but all of the hoenn legendaries is a bit much. I more ment in one game not one region its too many legendaries, they used to be more special but now they are to common for my liking and i absolutely hate chaseing so many legendaries i enjoyed it in G/S/C but in Pt it is to much
    Than just don't chase them.
    Up the airy mountains / Down the rushy Glen /
    We dare not go a-hunting / For fear of Fairy-type Pokémon

Agent of SHIELD $aturn¥oshi's Avatar Social Media Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow $aturn¥oshi On Twitter Add $aturn¥oshi on Facebook Add $aturn¥oshi on Google+
    Follow $aturn¥oshi on Tumblr Visit $aturn¥oshi's Youtube Channel

Game Freak feels the need to expand their storyline which is why they are being found all over the world. Just because a Legendary was first discovered in one region, doesn't mean it can't move on to another.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Just like the Beast Trio and Ho-Oh and Lugia were available in FRLG, so are the Hoenn Legendaries save the Golems going to be in HGSS. It's not a big deal.

But i thought with ho-oh and lugia you had to have some special item to access them and you cant really say that the beast trio was very available i mean couldnt you only get one depending on your starter choice? EX: Squirtle=Raikou,Bulbasaur=Entei,Charmander=Suicune(and even if you aquired all starters through tradeing you still only got one) In HG/SS from what i understand thus far is hoenn legendaries will be readily available (other than jirachi)
    though i know that HG=Kyogre SS=Groudon (HG/SS pokemon possibly reversed) and Kyogre+Groudon=Rayquaza no matter what version

I personally don't care about legendaries LOL. They've been receiving a lot of focus, lately. I'm just sitting here... waiting for some interesting information to come.

Anyways, I think they should put a few legendaries in Kanto. We've already got Ho-Oh, Lugia, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina in Johto. We could have Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza (it hasn't been confirmed that they're going to be in the Johto region, right?) in Kanto, alongside Latios and Latias (these 2 have not been confirmed yet). I've heard Mewtwo might be in the game, so I guess they'd put it somewhere in Kanto.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Than just don't chase them.
    yes but id like to catch them... its just annoying having to track/chase... and not having masterballs...

Sentinal of Anistar Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

I don't see an issue with all the legendaries. It sorta ties the world together. Sure, there's a lot, but hey, more of a challenge fore me. Aaron Reese, Legend Hunter. Has a nice ring to it.

Also, you might want to edit your first post where you call them beasts. Beasts makes everyone think of the gerbils. the weather trio or Hoenn legends would be better.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Where the Shadows lie Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I agree with Ryuu. We have all of these legendaries, so we better be able to catch all of them. I mean, since we already have them, what's the problem with having them all? I'd much prefer too many legendaries to catch than not enough legendaries to catch.
    "The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley

Sentinal of Anistar Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicks View Post
    Yeah, I agree with Ryuu. We have all of these legendaries, so we better be able to catch all of them. I mean, since we already have them, what's the problem with having them all? I'd much prefer too many legendaries to catch than not enough legendaries to catch.
    exactly, and hate to be a buzz kill here, but honestly. If you don't like all these legendaries, no one is forcing you to catch them.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast