Hilarious/Awesome X and Y Moments You Had - Page 4

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree298Likes

Thread: Hilarious/Awesome X and Y Moments You Had

Default Re: Hilarious/Awesome X and Y Moments You Had

Just got one now, caught Zygarde in a Pokeball, which is ironic because my Quick Ball had three shakes, and a bunch of my Dusk Balls or Ultra Balls had 2. Basically said "screw it", tried a Pokeball, and BAM. Zygarde in a Pokeball, WHAT'S UP?!
    Current Y Team:

Blog Entries

Haha, just got all three of the Froakie Line on my Amie screen XD

At one point I had Braixen, Quilladin, and Frogadier on my Pokemon-Amie minigame. Have yet to see something like it with visiting Pokemon though....

I also can't get enough of Jolteon zapping water types with Charge Beam. Okay, so his attack animation is really just leaning forward and giving a roar, but with Charge Beam I totally imagine him saying something like "now Die!" as he spits out a beam of lethal electricity at the poor fish.

Oh, and anyone else think Quick Balls are custom-made for Chinchou/Lanturn? Their color schemes totally match.
    Last edited by Stratelier; 21st October 2013 at 02:02 PM.
    "What?! You want me to nickname someone I just met?! You shouldn't put people on the spot like this!"
    (No wonder Pokemon nicknames are so difficult to think up.)

Vivillon Color: High Plains
    Friend Safari: Fighting (Meditite, Throh, Tyrogue), 4296-3230-7210

It was awesome when I finally hatched an egg with a Timid Protean Froakie with perfect 31 IVs in Speed and Sp. Attack, and he wound up getting 31 IVs in a couple other stats too! Took a few generations of breeding but totally worth it.

Now to do it with other Pokemon, haha...

Taking on Clemont now in Lumiose. I lead with my Lv.28 (Volt Absorb) Lanturn, he leads with his Lv.35 Emolga and immediately discover that because I can Volt Absorb his Volt Switch, Emolga doesn't get to switch out when using it!

Well, that's a battle for the record books.
    "What?! You want me to nickname someone I just met?! You shouldn't put people on the spot like this!"
    (No wonder Pokemon nicknames are so difficult to think up.)

Vivillon Color: High Plains
    Friend Safari: Fighting (Meditite, Throh, Tyrogue), 4296-3230-7210

One hilarious moment for me was when a npc walks straight past the guy that blocks the road in lumious while he is telling me no-one can go through.

What I found hilarious is that at first I thought the Skiddo in restraunt me wow was actually speaking, but then after the battle it turns out it was simply eating a note my character was reading off of.
    Proud Sonic and Pokemon fan!

Deviantart: JohnSLPaul

2ds FC: 1478-4291-7605
    Friend Safari Type: Fairy

Funny thing that happened to me after I beat the game: I go to one of the end-game routes, and walk into the tall grass to see what wild Pokemon are in this area. I barely stub my toe into the grass, when I get a wild encounter. But this wild encounter seems to have a special intro to it and I'm like "What's this?" And then BAM, Wild Zapdos appeared! And I'm like "WTF there's Zapdos in this game?!" And the bastard's Level 70, which made it faster than my leading Level 69 Xerneas, and it escapes before I can do anything. I'm left there staring at the screen like "WTF just happened?" So yes, apparently the Legendary Birds are roaming this region. I know that now.

You Are (Not) Fine Winterdaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Winterdaze on Tumblr

Utterly sweeping the super singles Battle Maison with a Rock Polish Aurorus holding a Weakness Policy. Who would have thought having so many weaknesses could be a good thing :o

Blog Entries

The day I found how Pokémon Amie makes your Poké so powerful. The first time I experience this was trying to catch Goomy. Sent out my Meowstic named Tiny to try to catch the bugger... She proceeded to evade all its attacks by reading my mind.

Next experience is when I nearly maxed out her affection with me... and proceeded to Amie-crit my enemies to death. Good job Game Freak for adding such a fun mechanic into the game that really signifies the Anime's theme of "making friends with Pokémons makes them stronger." It was so fun to pet, feed, and play with my Meowstic made her crush all her foes. It's too cute.
    3DS Friend Code: 2938-6354-1142

Claimed: Magic Bounce 29/10/13 Dowsing Machine 31/10/13 Weakness Policy 31/10/13 Mega-Mawile 31/10/13 Stored Power 1/11/2013

More Things to be Added!

Follow Seraphica on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by PixelPerfect View Post
    Funny thing that happened to me after I beat the game: I go to one of the end-game routes, and walk into the tall grass to see what wild Pokemon are in this area. I barely stub my toe into the grass, when I get a wild encounter. But this wild encounter seems to have a special intro to it and I'm like "What's this?" And then BAM, Wild Zapdos appeared! And I'm like "WTF there's Zapdos in this game?!" And the bastard's Level 70, which made it faster than my leading Level 69 Xerneas, and it escapes before I can do anything. I'm left there staring at the screen like "WTF just happened?" So yes, apparently the Legendary Birds are roaming this region. I know that now.
    Speed has nothing to do with it. The first 12 times you encounter the legendary bird it will always flee before you can do anything.

Scandal In The Firenation Akira Bond's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Akira Bond on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphica View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelPerfect View Post
    Speed has nothing to do with it. The first 12 times you encounter the legendary bird it will always flee before you can do anything.
    And once you have encountered Zapdos the required amount of times, it will fly to the Sea Spirit's den. It is this location that you shall battle Zapdos. He will not be a roaming Pokemon to make things easier. My advice shall be to tell you to save before you enter the cave. Once you enter and take a few steps, Zapdos will swoop down and initiate a battle with you instantly.

Blog Entries
    Follow RainbowSylveon On Twitter Add RainbowSylveon on Facebook
    Follow RainbowSylveon on Tumblr Visit RainbowSylveon's Youtube Channel

I was battling Korrina and she sends her Hawlucha out against my Meowstic. I got terrified because in my first playthrough, it took me a couple of tries to beat her due to Flying Press. Meowstic uses Psybeam which doesn't knock it out, and Hawlucha used some move to up its Attack (i forget what move it was). Then, the next turn, it used Flying Press...

"Ekaterina read Karla's mind and avoided the move!"

She hit Hawlucha with Psyshock which knocked it out, earning me the battle. I was like "OMFG YESSSS OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AUGH" afterwards; it was so awesome.
    Claims: Oshawott, Ice Body, Magmarizer, Griseous Orb (July 1, 2012) Cross Poison (September 26, 2012)

Tumblr | Twitter | Playthrough Blog

Fennekindle ==> RainbowSylveon

I got my first wild encounter shiny ever. A Shuppet in a Friend Safari. Needless to say, I squeed with delight!

My whole team is at max Amie hearts, and it was rather awesome during the Team Flare climax, where every single time any of my pokemon would be knocked out, it would hold out with 1 hp, as if to know the stakes at hand. It really added to the atmosphere :)

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast