HGSS innuendos - Page 4

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: HGSS innuendos

Default Re: HGSS innuendos

Quote Originally Posted by Obsolete Disks View Post
    At seafoam islands:

Camper Pedro: If you forget your blanket when you go camping, you can snuggle up to a Pokemon and it'll be just as warm.
    I turn around and press A: <heart bubble> [My female Typhlosion]'s cheeks are becoming rosy!
    Camper Pedro: If you forget your blanket when you go camping, you can snuggle up to a Pokemon and it'll be just as warm.
    Camper Pedro: If you forget your blanket when you go camping
    Camper Pedro:
    Camper Pedo:
    Yep, explainable right there.

Registered User Battle Girl Heather's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Brock going "Ah! It itches!" and such... I was concerned. I guess that's what happens when you spend all day sitting on hard rocks.

I haven't talked to a pokemon yet who wasn't worried about what was going on on the other side of the fence. At least my pokemon aren't a bunch of pervs. I should be thankful.

I should probably be wary of the foot-fetish pokemon that keep poking my feet. One day I'm gonna wake up strapped to a bed with my Ampharos painting my toenails.

Sometimes my pokemon like to stare intently at my face.

The Digital Pokemon Chargreymonizard's Avatar

I'm not entirely sure what the Bug Catcher just south of Pewter says before you fight him, but I went to talk (thinking he was one that said something about shorts and itchy grass) and he said "They'll really sting when you take a bath." Um, what?

The guy with the shorts comment is east of Vermillion, but he only says it in the in-battle post-battle dialogue, so I don't know what exactly he says.
    My Heartgold team

I am (almost) a "Living Pokédex"

Don't make Twilight angry PokemonHero's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There's a sign near the back of the National Park that says, "No ball playing allowed other than Poke Balls."

I don't think that one's too hard to figure out.

I'm the Blaze Master now! InfernoFlames's Avatar
    On a boat to Castelia City harbor for the bacon
    Blog Entries

not really an innuendo (i think), but there was a female swimmer south of olivine city saying she really loves to put on swimsuits. Is she trying to seduce me or something?

3DS FC: 2492-4691-1324
    I
    URPG Trainer Stats

IT'S A CLEMUSKETEER!!! IslandWalker's Avatar
    Guatemala, the country full of COD-obsessed bullies.
    Blog Entries

I lol'd at all of these. I think a swimmer in DPPT said something like "boys like to look at my swimsuit" or something like that. Not really an innuendo, but one time in HGSS my Meganium was poking my bag. A message appeared saying "Scold it?" I chose no, what would have happened if I chose yes? I was worried about losing happiness.

I was breeding my Pokémon, riding my bike up and down Goldenrod and Route 34, when, suddenly, practically every action I took (talk to the Day-Care Man, get on my bike, get off my bike, pick up my Pokémon) Juggler Irwin would attempt to contact me. Finally, I picked up my phone and he commented on how my past exploits "made me shiver."

He is a bisexual stalker. Do not make friends with him, for your own sanity's sake.
    My Heartgold team

Quote Originally Posted by NyaChan View Post
    PokéFan whose name I've forgotten asks for my phone number by saying: "let's talk about pikachu, [a pokémon I missed the name of], tentacruel and other pokémon!" (if anyone can tell me the pokémon that I forgot, that would be nice)

rape innuendo~
    how?

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    I found a few in the Pokémon expressions :P

<Pokemon> is drooling...
    <Pokemon> swallowed hard.
    "Ack! It seems to have something caught in its throat... It keeps spitting. "
    "Now, it's licking..."
    Waah! Your Pokémon nuzzled your face!
    <Pokemon> seems happy to be all wet!
    <Pokemon> is peeking in on the two.
    Your Pokémon seems very hot...
    <Pokemon> is sniffing at the girl.
    <Pokemon> feels something and is howling!

All taken out of context are hilarious :p
    so you think the behaviors of animals are innuendos? my god, i hope you have no pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Lia View Post
    Lass Krise: 'It wasn't a very smart move to come to the Park in a miniskirt, wasn't it...? I mean, these leaves keep scratching my legs...'

Uh, Krise? Are you sure it's just leaves?
    what does that even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by VIVIT View Post
    My Espeon is prone to suddenly hugging me, blushing, dancing out of happiness, walking closer to me and staring at me just so I can call her name. And yet she hasn't nuzzled me once. She's also 'happy but shy' most of the time.

Only in Pokemon can a lesbian furry be so endearing.
    espeon's not a furry. lucario's a furry. espeon is basically a cat-thing. way to take the affectionate behaviors of a cat as sexual innuendo.

Quote Originally Posted by Teltu View Post
    One time my Poliwag poked me in the belly. And Poliwag dosen't have arms.
    this one is actually funny and clever, congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlamingBooger View Post
    "Good day. [PLAYER], isn't it? I have a package for you [from your mom]..."

Surprised I haven't seen this one here yet. He does have a nice package...
    are you serious? i feel bad for any ups guys who have to interact with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Absur'd View Post
    Yep, explainable right there.
    really? guys named pedro who say totally innocuous things are pedophiles? really? and campers are like the player character's age. you can't be a pedophile at 10.

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonHero View Post
    There's a sign near the back of the National Park that says, "No ball playing allowed other than Poke Balls."

I don't think that one's too hard to figure out.
    my GOD. haven't you ever heard of baseball? football? tennis? soccer? CATCH? christ.

hey, i get it, it's fun to find "secret naughtiness" in a work, but at a certain point you're just being ridiculous. and that point is when you're looking at your fictional version of an cat nuzzling you and thinking "hehehe what a saucy minx you are"

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

^ someone here has a pure mind.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by superstarmielad View Post
    how?
    Here, let me explain it to you.
    Pikachu --> Peak At You
    Tentacruel --> Pokémon similar in appearance to a tentacle monster, you know, THOSE tentacle monsters.

Btw: last I checked, hikers do not look ten. please get your eyes fixed. I suck at guessing ages by appearance, but thinking the hikers to be 10? wow... just... wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutakesh! View Post
    ^ someone here has a pure mind.
    QFT.
    this should be really obvious but, I really don't post here anymore. I pop in from time to time, but I really don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiko Heiwa View Post
    Pokemon - The Only Series Who's Fandom Regards Differing Opinions As Trolling

Here, let me explain it to you.
    Pikachu --> Peak At You
    Tentacruel --> Pokémon similar in appearance to a tentacle monster, you know, THOSE tentacle monsters.
    that's... really, really reaching.
    "kakuna sounds like 'cock you now'! and OCTILLERY! heh! so pervy lulz"
    doesn't make a whole lot of sense, no?

Btw: last I checked, hikers do not look ten. please get your eyes fixed. I suck at guessing ages by appearance, but thinking the hikers to be 10? wow... just... wow.
    the poster in question claimed the npc was a camper. campers are young boys. if the npc is indeed a hiker then it's not though any fault of my own that this mistake was made

Blog Entries

that's... really, really reaching.
    "kakuna sounds like 'cock you now'! and OCTILLERY! heh! so pervy lulz"
    doesn't make a whole lot of sense, no?
    =___= Pikachu --> Peak at you is a common thing. It's not that hard to see/hear. You're just being pure minded.

ohyeah and lol at your response to the poliwag one. That really shows you aren't letting yourself think the right way to get these.
    this should be really obvious but, I really don't post here anymore. I pop in from time to time, but I really don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiko Heiwa View Post
    Pokemon - The Only Series Who's Fandom Regards Differing Opinions As Trolling

=___= Pikachu --> Peak at you is a common thing. It's not that hard to see/hear. You're just being pure minded.
    not really. i just don't see the point in giving everything a sexual connotation. especially a children's game. some things are obvious ("dropped my balls"), but surely you aren't trying to deny that you're not really overreaching here are you?

ohyeah and lol at your response to the poliwag one. That really shows you aren't letting yourself think the right way to get these.
    what exactly does this mean? do expound im curious

not really. i just don't see the point in giving everything a sexual connotation. especially a children's game. some things are obvious ("dropped my balls"), but surely you aren't trying to deny that you're not really overreaching here are you?
    While this thread is about what innuendos we can find in the games, some people tend to take this too far. I don't see some of what others do in what they post, including some of those you commented on, however, I can understand that they just might be perverted enough to see what they put.

Also, Pokémon are just a teensy bit more intelligent than animals, and most Psychic-types are insanely intelligent, so saying things based off their real-world counterparts is like comparing Oran Berries and Oranges. Not exactly the same thing.

Also, as said in the Canalave Library of Sinnoh, Pokémon and humans used to marry in olden times, so your 'mon's reactions might not be as innocent as you think...
    My Heartgold team

Quote Originally Posted by Megidrazard View Post
    Also, as said in the Canalave Library of Sinnoh, Pokémon and humans used to marry in olden times, so your 'mon's reactions might not be as innocent as you think...

WAIT, WHAT.

*brief pause while he scrambles to find and turn on Platinum*

NO IT DOESN'T. It says they used to eat at the same tables, and one pokemon disguised itself as a human, so it's theoretical that it could've married (weird), but nothing overt.
    SoulSilver FC: 3782 1205 0348
    Platinum FC: 2879 5571 5372

I think instead of a quote, I might just start listing the number of people whose signatures contain quotes by me. My goal is to be in ALL OF THEM.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast