Help with my party

Thread: Help with my party

Default Help with my party

Hi.
    i am a vintage gamer who has played all of the pokemon games nearly, for enjoyment more than hardcore if you understand.
    i have never completed a pokedex yet and have purchased Soul Silver wanting to do so :) i am stuck with this problem however.
    i have 5 or so badges, (just done the fighting gym with the waterfall) i would like some help on creating a balanced party.
    atm i have:
    31 Arbok
    28 quilava
    poliwag i am training up.
    22 togetick i am not sure whether to keep.
    would love suggestions on pokemon to fill the gaps.
    i obv have water fire and poison covered with possibly flying too. :D
    also comments on the pokemon i have chosen so far would also be appreciated :D
    thanks

is watching you... Poison Master's Avatar

Default Re: Help with my party

Try getting a pokemon with static/prlyz move or mabey a slugma/magcargo or a poke with will-o-wisp. Also bung in some ice type moves for freezing. Also one with sing/grasswhistle/yawn. that should help alot. status moves are awesome. some anyway. Always get a pokemon with a type advantage on the next gym. hope i helped
    mah sprite shop
    -
    I have recently discovered stat values, and have also recently discovered natures. If you agree copy and paste this into your sig.
    -
    Join The Complete Sprite Group Today!
    -
    Muk is now claimed.
    -
    You should check out this cute little forum, c'mon help it grow. :)
    http://zoroarksnightmare.createmybb3.com/index.php

Shouldn't this go in the In-game Rate My Team thread?

Blog Entries

Well I Found the eaisedt way to own wake is with Toxic, if you dont have toxic Teach your arbock Poison Fang, Sweat Kiss To Put to sleep with togetic Teach Your Quilava Double team And stick With a Flame Thrower, if you dont have that Go with a flame plate and Flame Wheel. Teach Hypnosis to polywag - Polywhirl, and belly drum and equip a Quick Claw or sitrus Berry. and the will go down like a bear in hibernation

Moving to the Video Game forum.

Blog Entries

Since you've played all the games you should have Platinum, or at least Diamond/Pearl. Trade over a shiny stone from there into SS and use it on Togetic. Enjoy Togekiss. Also your team is drastically underleveled, and needs more members. A bug or grass type would be good, and possibly a rock/ground type. A Rhyperior would be good, just find the protector and have a Rhydon hold it when you trade it. What are the movesets of Arbok and Togetic? For Togetic I recommend metronome, Extrasensory, Sweet Kiss, and Charm. If you evolve it into Togetic, I recommend Extrasensory, Aura Sphere, Charm, and Fly for HM purposes.

Also, shouldn't this be in the in game team thread?