Have you ever spent a long time looking for one Pokemon? - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Have you ever spent a long time looking for one Pokemon?

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Default Re: Have you ever spent a long time looking for one Pokemon?

Kecleon. It took me four trades to finally get it. Just to fill the dex.

When I looked at the profile, I was really surprised. That Kecleon had traveled all the way from HOENN to B2W2. I am certainly NOT giving that pokemon away - EVER. IT'S FROM HOENN.
    The Immortal Femme Fatale of Doom

Blog Entries

Visit Risa Katou's Youtube Channel

YES. Fuck you, Yanma. Fuck you so hard. I wander around the grass outside Goldenrod in my SoulSilver looking for random Pokemon to grind on or catch. I find one, and it's a female, so I can't name it Sparx. I have no idea what to name it, so I kill it and end up spending the next few minutes looking for another one, but all I find are Pokemon that I already have like Nidoran male and female. I end up so frustrated that I eventually give up and go back to grinding outside Victory Road. FUCK. YOU. YANMA.
    Hello, I'm still here, all that's left of yesterday...

Well, looks like I have a new challenge to tackle: Pokemon X. And then maybe Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire... but for now, I'll see which Pokemon I can name after K-pop idols.

Blog Entries
    Add Jammy2A on Facebook

Ralts in one of my first runs on ruby 10 years ago...... god it took ages and this motherf.. wouldn't appear! Lets say that when you re 14, chasing a pokemon with an encounter rate of below 5% is long... god knows what would have happened to me if I had tried to catch a feebas and evolve it ôO

Weirdly I found Ralts and Relicanth really quick.

In Diamond however I spent ages look for Gengar with my leafgreen inserted, I didn't have wi-fi for trading back then so I was desperate xD
    I found him after a few hours, and even accidently killed a shiny ghastly in the process.

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Yeah, I spent awhile looking for a shiny Shinx in Platinum. But I can never keep a Pokeradar chain going for more than ten Pokemon, so that never worked for me. I just eventually went to trying normal random encounters, but then I gave up because of BW. xP

I also spent a good deal of time trying to find a Shuckle in Seaside Cave in B2, but that didn't take me an insane amount of time. Still, the bugger eluded me for awhile.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567