Which have you done legitimately? - Page 2

View Poll Results: What Have You Achieved?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shiny Pokémon Encountered (Excluding The Gyarados)

105 88.24%
  • Caught Pokérus

91 76.47%
  • Completed Pokédex

37 31.09%
  • Highest Ranking Trainer Card

3 2.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Which have you done legitimately?

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Default Re: Which have you done legitimately?

I've encountered a few other shiny Pokemon in most of the games. I saw a shiny Pidgey in Silver, although I don't know if I caught it, and a shiny Machoke in Crystal, which I know I didn't catch because I accidentally caused it to faint. I don't think I saw any shiny Pokemon in the third generation games, but I could be mistaken. I got a shiny Bidoof in Diamond and a shiny Roggenrolla in White. I got Pokerus in Ruby, but I had no idea what it was and I thought that it meant that there was a problem with my Pokemon. I got it again in Pearl and then in Platinum, the latter most likely being the result of trading an Elekid with myself. I didn't get the Pokerus in either Black or White though.

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

I've encountered 3 shiny pokemon, and have gotten Pokerus through trading.

Blog Entries

I have encountered a shiny pokemon only once that I can remember, a Sentret in SoulSilver. I've only gotten pokerus through GTS several times, but I doubt most of the people I got it from got it legitimately. I've completed the Kanto pokedex in FireRed and Sinnoh pokedex in Diamond. I'm pretty close to completing the national pokedex in Diamond and Unova pokedex in White.

Blog Entries

I found a shiny starly and meditite in plstinum, and someone traded me a Pokerus Eevee in white.
    Shiny Sninx Breeding!
    Hatch Count: 67
    Trying to obtain a Shiny Shinx!

Blog Entries

I've gotten a few shinies randomly (Tangela, male Combee, Zubat) but I've only caught Pokerus via GTS and trading. I don't think that counts in this case.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

The only thing I've done is catch Pokérus. I'm not even sure how, I just noticed that all my Pokémon's summary screens in Ruby looked weird one day.

Blog Entries

The only thing I've gotten legit was Pokerus. I've gotten it at least three times without trading.
    The day I got Pokerus before I even got past the mandatory tutorial in Platinum, many facepalms were done. I get THIS shit multiple times, yet I've never encountered a shiny (which is supposed to be far more common).

The irony of it all is, I'm not even a competitive battler. All that EV/IV number crunching gets real boring real fast.
    I breed for egg moves and natures, and just conquer whatever secondary quests (contests/pokeathlon/battle frontier) are left after the main game.
    [avatar: pixiv]

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I'm pretty lucky because I caught a shiny in every single game I played except Gen I, but I did get a shiny in FireRed

Also, most recently I got a pokemon with Pokerus, but that was only because of a temporary trade with a friend so it might not count.

Blog Entries

I just caught a shiny today, and got pokerus in my main game (Black) a few days ago. I feel lucky.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu View Post
    lol. None of these. I'm still envious of you people who find multiple shinies. I got the Pokerus intentionally by trading with a friend.
    Same! I've been playing the Pokemon games since Blue & Red and I have only ever seen ONE shiny Pokemon (excluding Red Gyarados). It was a shiny Donphan in HeartGold.

I voted for completing the PokeDex legitimately because the games don't require event Pokemon to class your Pokedex as complete.. I'm only missing Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys and Shaymin.

I've seen 5 shinies, so that's a check, and I caught Pokerus not once, but TWICE O_o. The rest are kinda hard though.
    -('3')-

I got Pokerus on Pokemon Black. I also caught a shiny Paras on Pokemon Silver.

I found a shiny Golbat in Emerald, and a shiny Zigzagoon in Ruby. I also caught Pokerus in my White version.

From Leyend to Myth Infinity Mk-II's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I got Pokérus either from my starter or one of the very first battles in Emerald.

Then a shiny Golbat at Victory Road in the same game. (Oh boy I wonder why there are so many shiny Zubat and Golbat![/sarcasm])

The only pokédex I bothered completing were Red's and then just Hoenn's regional.

[/overexposition]

Follow Carnelian-SUN on Tumblr

I've gotten Pokerus twice I believe. Once in Platinum and I think I've gotten it in SoulSilver as well. In SoulSilver I didn't even know I had it until it had already passed.

I've gotten a few shiny pokemon as well.

Pearl: Pelipper
    Platinum: Marill

And once I found a shiny in Soulsilver. It was in the safari zone, and it ran away before I could catch it. I think it was a Zubat. I've also seen a shiny Zubat in Platinum but my DS died before I saved.

I have never gotten a master rank trainer card and I've never LEGITIMATELY completed the pokedex. I did cheat on Pearl with Action Reply to get the pokedex but that's about all I've done in the sense (aside from the 999 Master Ball and 999 Rare Candy cheats, as well as max cash. All on Pearl. My friend is the one who gave me the cheats.)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast