Has anyone been to the UK mall tour?

Thread: Has anyone been to the UK mall tour?

Default Has anyone been to the UK mall tour?

Hey everyone,

I was thinking of going to one of the BW mall events in the UK in a couple of weeks, but I've been hearing that it was apparently just as bad as the Canadian leg of the tour (no merchandise, no downloads and no Zoroark movie, just face painting and the demos which will be pointless as the games will be out by then).

Has anyone here been to the UK tour yet and can confirm this, as I'd rather not waste my time and money if it's going to be crap.

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Has anyone been to the UK mall tour?

Quote Originally Posted by WatcherMark View Post
    Hey everyone,

I was thinking of going to one of the BW mall events in the UK in a couple of weeks, but I've been hearing that it was apparently just as bad as the Canadian leg of the tour (no merchandise, no downloads and no Zoroark movie, just face painting and the demos which will be pointless as the games will be out by then).

Has anyone here been to the UK tour yet and can confirm this, as I'd rather not waste my time and money if it's going to be crap.
    There wasn't even any face painting that I saw at the London one, though perhaps it was because it overlapped with the Celebi event and they had face painting there. Otherwise, that sounds about right. The London one at least did have finished copies of the games too though, as well as the demos.

Registered User TorchicBlaziken's Avatar

Default Re: Has anyone been to the UK mall tour?

Yes, but not me.