You know , Now I really wanna read B2W2 Manga !
Because I wanna how ''Champion Princess Iris'' appear and act in that Manga !
By the way , Iris team seem too vicious for a Girl team !
It feel like Iris has the team Draydan Should has while Draydan have a team Iris should have!
For Example , Iris Should have a Altaria instate of Draydan both as a Girl and Champion !
Plus , There are English Dragon & Chinese Dragon !
Shouldn't Iris have a Pokemon that based on a Chinese Dragon! or a Pokemon that look like a Chinese Dragon such as Gyarados or Milotic !
I want Another B2W2 Animated Promo which shows Champion Princess Iris!
Last edited by Hurricane Kishore; 25th June 2012 at 10:45 AM.
I personally don't understand why you don't think Iris could develop so quickly over two years (she was a qualified gym leader) when her talent has been explicitly stated, and that trainers just as young as her, with less experience battling have become Champions in far less time (e.g., Red, Blue, Ethan, to name a few). Her team's rematch levels certainly seems to suggest she may have the potential to be stronger than Cynthia (Game Freak has actually used rematch levels in the past to hint at this), and it seems like its nothing but Alder fanboyism and bias against Iris that makes you think this. The argument that two years (plus how many years Iris has already been in training) isn't enough is pretty much a moot point given what we know about past Champions in other leagues. There's absolutely nothing to support that game-canon Iris couldn't have done this, and a lot of evidence that she could have. Her exceptional talent has been noted by a veteran trainer in Drayden's house, she was strong enough for Drayden to allow her to be a trainer's eighth gym challenge, and she's been training at an earlier age than most trainers even start, and had two years afterwards to beat the League. Other trainers have achieved this, and more, in the span of one year without prior training experience. Prodigies exist in the Pokemon World, and Iris is one of them. You're just going to have to accept that.
My thoughts on what I've seen of Gym Leaders E4 and Champion
-Cheren: Love the new design and the more mature role and outlook he has in this game. His gym was a bit underwhelming in terms of look and puzzle, but also very refreshing in terms of actually making use of the trainer school as something other than that building that serves no real purpose. His team is underwhelming, I like that you get to rebattle him later on as part of the main storyline with a fully evolved team and a Chillaccino to complete his normal trio. The one think that rebuked me a bit was that Cheren's most iconic pokémon was Choroneko/Lepardas in BW, while Musharna and Mooland were Bianca, so it feels weird to see him with a Mooland now. XD
- Homika: Really love the gym design, her team and design is interesting.
- Arti: Love the new gym design, except for the acid trippy rainbow room. His team is disappointing. As much as i like Kurumayu as a pokémon, why put him there if you have Hahakomori as a pokémon. There's so many bug types in Isshu, it really makes no sense to go for the same evolutionary line in the same gym.
- Kamiture: Looooooove the new look. Girl is fierce. She is such a troll too. At first, I was disappointed there had been no change to her gym, but that's because at the end, after beating all the gym trainers, you learn that she's not at the gym and you have to beat some models/trainers on the runway to get to her. Troll. XD
- Yacon: New puzzle is ok, but I feel like his team is less interesting this time around. Sandpan is pretty bland and offers very little variety.
- Fuuro: Love the new design and that they kept her sadistic thing where the player actually gets flown across the gym and crashes into stuff. Not a huge skarmory fan, but I like the variety it brings to her team.
- Shaga: Best Gym animation out of the bunch. I like there's no longer two members of the same evolutionary line on his team. Really like his whole role as in the Plasma storyline.
- Shizui: I really like his gym design and puzzle. His team is good, but I would have liked to see a bit more challenge in there. None of Pokémon are fast and resist electricity, so it's pretty much a slaughterhouse if you have a strong grass or electric type at your disposal.
- Shikimi: Love the new animation for her room. Good call with switching out Burungel for Fuwaride.
- Giima: Creepy stairs are awesome. No team change is a bummer.
- Cattelya: Wow, ok, emerging from a rose made up of sparklez looks good, the lack of change in her team is underwhelming as well. Plus, without the bed, it makes her yawning image feel a bit weird.
- Renbu: Same as Giima and Cattelya. Didn't really feel fresh.
- Iris: I don't really mind Iris being the Champion, she had a similar role as Adeku in the both games where as Shaga and every other leaders were very tied to their cities due to their primary occupations. That being said, it's the first time where it feels like there's no novelty with the Champion. Someone the player's age was done in gen I, Dragon/Fossil/Dragonlike water type was done in Gen II, 8th gym leader that later becomes champion was done in Emerald, Female Champion was done in DP, there's nothing really that's never been done before and it feels like a mash of everything that's been done before rather than go into a different direction. I would actually have liked to have a Wallace-like Champion that's single type but not water, but really shows off the variety of that type through secondary typing and different movesets or a Champion that really focused on status moves. The room looks good, wonder if that's a statue of the Original Dragon? New look is better than old look, but just okay, nothing more. Her team looks okay but a bit predictable. That there's two repeat dragons with Shaga is a bummer, kinda like it was in Johto with Clair and Lance.
Looks like we were both right. New information regarding Memory Links. Alder chooses to retire to search for te meaning of living with Pokemon.
However, he also challenged Iris to a battle and lost. Basically, Alder chose Iris as his successor and tested her, and she passed.
The clothes were also Drayden's idea, so Iris isn't being a pretentious prick so much as humouring Drayden.
Gyarados. Nothing against the species, though.
And Milotic is based on Sirens, not Chinese Dragons.
I heard from somewhere that before you go on Plasma's boat near the end game, Shizui had secretly snuck on to open the door/lower the ramp for our heros. Some talk happens and then he leaves.
"Will you come with us?"
"lol noep *walks off"
Something like that.
Oshawott used Baton Pass! ~Tumblr~
Signature is a WIP for the moment.
For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.
I'm looking forward to BW2, but there is just one thing in the game that I dread; they're replacing Cilan, Chilli, and Cress with Cheren! One of the most unique gym in the series with CHEREN. I can see why people might like this change, but they're also ruining Cheren's look and reputation! Also, his team is a PATRAT AND A LILLIPUP. What happened to his epic line-up?
Deal with it.
Of course, the first gym leader should challenge beginning trainers with level 60+ Pokemon. Makes sense.
Try playing through the game more, then you'll find his epic line up.