GTS Negotiation - Page 6

View Poll Results: Normal GTS or GTS Negotiations?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Normal GTS

27 25.96%
  • GTS Negotiations

26 25.00%
  • Both

39 37.50%
  • None - I don't use the GTS

12 11.54%
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: GTS Negotiation

Blog Entries

Default Re: GTS Negotiation

Hm I must have been looking at a strange time or something because now I'm getting people left and right.
    Former staff member - 2010
    Formerly known as - insomniac
    Competitive Player

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

ya i found that (for me) trying it out at 2am has me fairing worse than when i try it at noon, where, instead of 2 ppl to trade with per half hour, i get 5 in 15mins.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Someone offered me a shiny geodude, I took it but it was obviously hacked. I mean, he had a lvl 2 shiny charizard so I instantly disconnected.

Registered User TorchicBlaziken's Avatar

Zorua is good here. I got a Level 50 Zigzagoon (which turned out to have 0/0/0/0/0/0 IVs, but I got it because it has Pickup).

Blog Entries

^^^^^^

is that even possible, i mean i know the perfect 31 IVs is uber rare but is sextuplet 0's even possible (without hacking?) O_o

God forgives, I don't. SinCosTan's Avatar

I have mixed feelings about negotiations. I can offer good stuff like Absol, Eevee, Metagross, Mamoswine, Bred Starters and still get sad faced. It's like these motherfuckers are never satisfied.

I did get an Emboar and Breloom from there though.
    When you find yourself in hell, dance with the devil.

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by X-Scizor View Post
    I have mixed feelings about negotiations. I can offer good stuff like Absol, Eevee, Metagross, Mamoswine, Bred Starters and still get sad faced. It's like these motherfuckers are never satisfied.
    I hear that. Some guy traded me what is most likely a hacked shiny Regigigas (though I can't prove it). I wasn't going to take it, but I decided it would make good trade fodder in the future. After that trade, I started offering up all sorts of rare stuff for his other shinies- Cryogonal, Tynamo, Metagross, female Vulpix and Poliwag (with their Dream World abilities no less!), you name it, he rejected it. Finally, I used my Unown "keyboard" to spell out "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!". He disconnected in response.

Anyone ever got any eggs over the GTS negotiations? Some guy traded me one, it hatched into a Mudkip. I have several eggs that I offer for trade- most of them are Vulpix that may or may not have Drought, one is a Poliwag that may or may not have Swift Swim, and the remaining one is a Stunfisk with Curse.

With a mustache.

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

I got someone's starter pokemon (level 55) for a piplup. I was quite surprised, I hope it wasn't a clone.

Blog Entries

^^^

the person who gave me a (possibly hacked) Metagross offered me their female Serperior. i almost took it but the Metagross had me salivating too much since i already had a Servine who wants to evolve. He went gaga over a newly caught Throh though, for some reason. ah well :P

mixed feelings galore!

God forgives, I don't. SinCosTan's Avatar

I must have bad luck. All I get are people who just sad face anything I offer them. If it isn't a legendary, a starter, Zorua or Zoroark I can just forget about trading. That's all these people seem to want.

This is ass. I'm going to start mass breeding the starters I have.
    When you find yourself in hell, dance with the devil.

Blog Entries

I keep trying to get people to trade me a shelmet for a karrablast. I offer up karrablast, then show shelmet and hit the "!" button repeatedly. No one seems to get what I'm hinting at. They just show me all their totally kewl legendaries.

I DON'T WANT YOUR SHINY LEVEL 100 SUPERGOD OR WHATEVER. I JUST WANT TO EVOLVE SOMETHING.

Blog Entries

I keep getting trolled by people who show me shiny starters in Master Balls...I mean, if you are cheating make it subtle!
    Shiny Zekrom and Reshiram doesn't help either. How can you be proud of something like that? :/
    People who clearly have rare stuff like breedable Pokémon that aren't in BW offering stuff like Sandile for rare Pokémon are getting on my nerves too. I usually show them my Platinum's shiny Magnezone just to piss them off for being dicks afterwards. :p

Trading random eggs with people is a lot of fun though. Many people just won't trade eggs with me ( btw, my eggs usually contain all the starters, pseudo-legendaries or Pokémon which aren't available in BW), but people who traded with me gave me Chimchar eggs or stuff like Ramoth's preevo.
    It's always thrilling to hatch an egg without knowing what's inside.

EDIT: Oh! another funny story! I couldn't get that blue fighting thing ( Karadonis, couldn't be bothered which its strange US name... o.O) in my white version for some reason ( other than being terribly unlucky I guess), so I just showed them my red fighting thingie (Jiutesto) while showing them random BLUE Pokémon like Metang or Marill afterwards. It took a few minutes of showing a bunch of BLUE Pokémon until he finally got what I wanted. But it was pretty funny. ^^

Blog Entries

I got a lv 77 Bisharp for one of my Groudons that I cloned in Emerald. The next person I tried to trade with kept showing me their lv 91 shiny Spinda and wouldn't trade with me. I say it's a good program, but it needs a revamp to get rid of the limited communications, so i can tell the person, "JUST TRADE ALREADY!!" lolz
    ---The Team---

My rare PKMN Cards:http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/1470679-post31.html
    My fanfiction: http://tinyurl.com/8a9st44

Quote Originally Posted by X-Scizor View Post
    I must have bad luck. All I get are people who just sad face anything I offer them. If it isn't a legendary, a starter, Zorua or Zoroark I can just forget about trading. That's all these people seem to want.

This is ass. I'm going to start mass breeding the starters I have.
    This feature is really great... when it works. Probably 70% of the times I've used it so far, people only show rare shinies or obvious hacks, and repeatedly spam the sad face. Sure, I only have semi-rares at this point, but seriously!
    When it does work, though, it really is brilliant. The interaction is good [there could be a few more emoticons]; you get a feel for completely different individuals. In one good trade, I got a Bonsly, Beldum, and Mandibuzz.

I just got a Japanese Ditto, so I think I'll try for a shiny Zorua, and in the process get a few boxes to trade away! Hopefully that will result in less sad face spammage!
    White 2 Friend Code: 5201 0308 4915
    White Friend Code: 4255 8449 1191
    Soul Silver Friend Code: 4254 6853 1936

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere Girl View Post
    This feature is really great... when it works. Probably 70% of the times I've used it so far, people only show rare shinies or obvious hacks, and repeatedly spam the sad face. Sure, I only have semi-rares at this point, but seriously!
    When it does work, though, it really is brilliant. The interaction is good [there could be a few more emoticons]; you get a feel for completely different individuals. In one good trade, I got a Bonsly, Beldum, and Mandibuzz.

I just got a Japanese Ditto, so I think I'll try for a shiny Zorua, and in the process get a few boxes to trade away! Hopefully that will result in less sad face spammage!
    i think they should add a "?" for when what the other trader is doing just dumbfounds you or when you're in a sense asking what they want. spamming "!" a zillion times doesn't really get the point across easily.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast