GTS Negotiation - Page 3

View Poll Results: Normal GTS or GTS Negotiations?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Normal GTS

27 25.96%
  • GTS Negotiations

26 25.00%
  • Both

39 37.50%
  • None - I don't use the GTS

12 11.54%
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: GTS Negotiation

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Default Re: GTS Negotiation

I tried GTS Negotiations again last night and was kinda disappointed. I just wanted to trade something regular, but everyone I connected with was either offering Lv4 Patrats or something I can't afford, like Moltres and shiny Voltorb (and then spamming the sad face at my pitiful offers). That was a hour wasted.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Outrage View Post
    As far as I can tell, normal GTS is being pretty fair right now
    Obviously you haven't tried to trade for a Zekrom. Everyone wants either a Reshiram, a Zekrom, or a Kyurem for it, all level 9 and under. EVERYONE. What's with that? They fixed the cloning glitch, so it can't be for that.

I have tried the GTS negotiations, though. Not too bad. I haven't gotten anything amazingly spectacular off it so far (whereas off the normal GTS I got the Mystery Egg Axew), but I'll continue to go at it today. Hopefully I can get someone to offer me a Thundurus for one of my spare legendaries.

With a mustache.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Even Pidove; everyone wants a sodding Reshiram.

FOR. A. PIDOVE.

Aur
    Follow Aur On Twitter
    Follow Aur on Tumblr

Everybody wants Zekrom or something. I've been trying for about 2 days to have someone trade my Vullaby for a Rufflet....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post

FOR. A. PIDOVE.
    Is this normal GTS or GTS negotiation? I don't understand why you're bringing in a Pidove or a Reshiram. Honestly, I've never had trouble at GTS negotiation.

I need to restart one of my old versions so I can get multiple Deoxys up for trade.

Load of Belloni
    Blog Entries

Ugh, I can't seem to get anyone to trade a Karrablast for a Shelmet or vice versa. I mean, I try to be as obvious about it as possible (Offer Karablast, then Shelmet seconds afterwards, spam smiley face/exclamation mark), but nobody seems to get the picture.
    It's a minor gripe though, as I'm otherwise having fun being generous and giving folks who are obviously still pretty early in the game some pokemon that aren't up for grabs until later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post

FOR. A. PIDOVE.
    Reminds me of DP.

"Offering; Starly
    Wanted; Palkia, level 9 or under"

Why the hell aren't there restrictions for this kind of thing?

Vintage Sketch's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

I was looking for Reshiram and Zekrom yesterday thinking people would just want the opposite dragon. They all wanted level nine and under of the same dragon.

GTS Negotiations are definitely the way to go.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    I was looking for Reshiram and Zekrom yesterday thinking people would just want the opposite dragon. They all wanted level nine and under of the same dragon.

GTS Negotiations are definitely the way to go.
    Someone with an AR should just create a bunch of hacks and reap the rewards. That'd teach them to not clog the GTS with useless crappy requests. ^^

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Follow Haxorus31 on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Obviously you haven't tried to trade for a Zekrom. Everyone wants either a Reshiram, a Zekrom, or a Kyurem for it, all level 9 and under. EVERYONE. What's with that? They fixed the cloning glitch, so it can't be for that.

I have tried the GTS negotiations, though. Not too bad. I haven't gotten anything amazingly spectacular off it so far (whereas off the normal GTS I got the Mystery Egg Axew), but I'll continue to go at it today. Hopefully I can get someone to offer me a Thundurus for one of my spare legendaries.

With a mustache.
    ^This
    What's more annoying is they offer shiny pokemon for it too. I've seen 3 shiny Chandelures up for trade and asking for a legendary lv9 or lower.

As for the GTS Negotiation, I didn't get any rare pokemon yet but I was able to get some pokemon I didn't catch.
    My DA account =>

Blog Entries

What I've noticed was those with Japanese versions always seem to ask for Lv 9 and under Pokemon, while those with English (US locations) always ask for Reshirams for Pidoves.

Strange pattern, but yeah, since they can apparently change rules on WiFi random battle, they should at least regulate GTS. It has the potential to be so good.

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Axew View Post
    ^This
    What's more annoying is they offer shiny pokemon for it too. I've seen 3 shiny Chandelures up for trade and asking for a legendary lv9 or lower.

As for the GTS Negotiation, I didn't get any rare pokemon yet but I was able to get some pokemon I didn't catch.
    You think that's bad, I searched for level 100 Eelektross today. All but one was shiny, and everyone wanted something level 9 or under that can't possibly be that level. It's usually Reshiram or Zekrom, but I've seen people asking for Victini, Kyurem, Landorus, and even Archeops at level 9 or under. Why do they even do that? What do they hope to accomplish, aside from annoying everybody? Are they purposely trying to clog up the GTS with unreasonable trades? Are they somehow thinking there are legit Reshiram and Zekrom at those levels? I agree, someone should just hack up a bunch of those low-level legendaries and go on a trading spree. And then maybe offer them back up for more reasonable stuff?

And why would anyone look for a Pidove over the GTS? They're not exactly rare. Or useful, for that matter.

I tried something today. Someone offered their Zekrom for about a second. I spammed the "!" and ":)" icons, and offered multiple level 100s, but he didn't re-offer Zekrom. I even took my Unown collection and offered up Unown Z, then Unown E, then Unown K, then Unown R, then Unown O, then Unown M, but the guy didn't get the message.

And then, I traded a Ninjask for a Snivy, but at the last second, the bitch disconnected, and I was still stuck with my Ninjask.

With a mustache.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    And why would anyone look for a Pidove over the GTS? They're not exactly rare. Or useful, for that matter.

I tried something today. Someone offered their Zekrom for about a second. I spammed the "!" and ":)" icons, and offered multiple level 100s, but he didn't re-offer Zekrom. I even took my Unown collection and offered up Unown Z, then Unown E, then Unown K, then Unown R, then Unown O, then Unown M, but the guy didn't get the message.

And then, I traded a Ninjask for a Snivy, but at the last second, the bitch disconnected, and I was still stuck with my Ninjask.

With a mustache.
    Good way to get ID numbers and locations easily - ask for Pidove.

Blog Entries

Follow hurristat on Tumblr

Hmmm, that's a cool feature then. Although I have no idea how the wireless options work in BW, so maybe I'll have to read up on that then so I can understand what this means w/r/t the GTS.

Aur
    Follow Aur On Twitter
    Follow Aur on Tumblr

I haven't been finding any good trades. Everyone wants a level 8 Zekrom, nobody just wants to trade anything else.

Blog Entries

Nah I just sent 3 Gigaliths in there and asked for the other starters I dont have which were Oshy and Snivy and foreign Tepig and I got 3 Japanese one so I'm set for a Masauda Method hunt

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast