Glitches Thread - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Glitches Thread

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Glitches Thread

I don't know if it's a glitch or just a MINOR graphical oversight, but in places with trainers in heavily wooded areas like Route 23, the trainer's hair appears to be over the tree branches as they walk over to you, even though they should be underneath.

Pokemon Trainer since '98 PokePal15's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't know if this a common glitch or not, but I've noticed that in my Black 2, when I fight the NPCs in Big Stadium/Small Court and then leave and come back on the same day, I will be able to battle some of the same ones again. I thought I noticed it before, but I wasn't really paying much attention to it. Just now, I battled the same NPC in Big Stadium 3x in a row after exiting and re-entering. Has anyone else noticed this?
    3DS F.C.: 2878-9591-1952

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PokePal15 View Post
    I don't know if this a common glitch or not, but I've noticed that in my Black 2, when I fight the NPCs in Big Stadium/Small Court and then leave and come back on the same day, I will be able to battle some of the same ones again. I thought I noticed it before, but I wasn't really paying much attention to it. Just now, I battled the same NPC in Big Stadium 3x in a row after exiting and re-entering. Has anyone else noticed this?
    Was it a breeder? Those're supposed to battle you repeatedly.

Pokemon Trainer since '98 PokePal15's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Was it a breeder? Those're supposed to battle you repeatedly.
    The one I battled yesterday was. I don't know about the other times I did it though. I know about the Breeders on Route 4 and 6 battling you again, but I thought they were the only ones. I didn't know it was all Breeders everywhere. I'll try to notice next time it happens whether or not it's a Breeder again.
    3DS F.C.: 2878-9591-1952

Blog Entries
    Follow RainbowSylveon On Twitter Add RainbowSylveon on Facebook
    Follow RainbowSylveon on Tumblr Visit RainbowSylveon's Youtube Channel

Regarding the Pokemon Breeders being rebattleable, it's not a glitch. They're supposed to do that. Right before you encounter your first Breeder, there's a guy in the route gate or whatever it's called right before that that states something along the lines of "Pokemon Breeders will battle you every time you pass them." I find it rather amusing, actually xD

I haven't really seen any glitches other than minor ones with the graphics; then again I saw some in B/W as well, so it's not a major deal.
    Thepiplupstory likes this.
    Claims: Oshawott, Ice Body, Magmarizer, Griseous Orb (July 1, 2012) Cross Poison (September 26, 2012)

Tumblr | Twitter | Playthrough Blog

Fennekindle ==> RainbowSylveon

Blog Entries

I just found a small glitch on Route 19. At the base of the stairs leading up to where Alder jumps from when you first meet him, you can actually clip into the mountain. Its only 2 squares so it doesn't effect the game but I find it funny and thought you would like to know.
    Is there anything worse than being all alone in the night?

Yes... being all alone in a crowd.

Gonna be a tl;dr Master! Shinneth's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm not sure if this is a glitch or a stupid oversight.... but about exactly 24 hours ago (9 AM) I changed my 3DS's clock 1 hour back because of daylight savings time. I got a weird error message when I tried to re-enter the game and had to reboot the 3DS. After that I could resume my game, but all the daily events and wifi were unavailable, probably because I changed the clock. Well, as of now the daily & wifi events are
    still locked out. Time is still a thing as the swarm route did change, but it's been 24 hours since I changed the 3DS clock and the date has turned over, but the game still acts the same as it did yesterday.

Is the moral of the story here "never change the 3DS clock, even if your intention is not to exploit the time"?

Chapter 19: Black Ice Battle!
    plurk | SPPF | dA | ff.net

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shinneth View Post
    Is the moral of the story here "never change the 3DS clock, even if your intention is not to exploit the time"?
    I was also ticked after I fixed my 3DS clock and couldn't rebattle some bonus bosses. Gen II actually accomodated for DST without penalty by letting you talk to your mother and she would ask you if it was DST or not.

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I started to play Funfest Missions with some friends yesterday... and I think I discovered the true reason for rebattleable Breeders. ¬¬

Me verás volar por la ciudad de la furia...
    - Pokémon games are like boobs; designed for children, but more enjoyed by adults. (Someone on twitter)

My Shinx knows Outrage :P CraZy ShinX's Avatar
    Add CraZy ShinX on Facebook
    Visit CraZy ShinX's Youtube Channel

i actually noticed that on occasions, klinklangs sprite pauses for a split second between attacks. and klinklangs arent supposed to stop...
    Claimed the Expert Belt as of 1/8/13!

Blog Entries

I've noticed a very minor glitch on Black 2 when I'm on the GTS and taking part in the Magnemite chain. If I check some Magnemite before trading them or offering them up trade, I'll notice that they have an Ability, but no text explaining that Ability. For example, it'll simply say "Sturdy" with an empty box below it. The text will reappear if you switch between the status screens but it's still a little surprising. Like I said, it's really minor and more of a hiccup than anything else.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    I've noticed a very minor glitch on Black 2 when I'm on the GTS and taking part in the Magnemite chain. If I check some Magnemite before trading them or offering them up trade, I'll notice that they have an Ability, but no text explaining that Ability. For example, it'll simply say "Sturdy" with an empty box below it. The text will reappear if you switch between the status screens but it's still a little surprising. Like I said, it's really minor and more of a hiccup than anything else.
    That happens if you read Mail held by a Pokemon in your party before checking their summary, too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123