Glitches Thread - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Glitches Thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: Glitches Thread

Actually, Bulbapedia's list of glitches in gen 4 is at the moment still longer than the one for gen 5. This could just be because the former games have been out for longer so there's been more time to discover things, but the difference is big enough that gen 5 probably won't surpass its predecessors in glitchiness any time soon.

Blog Entries

For me, it's not about the amount of glitches (it isn't as if DP didn't have a load of them), it's about how gamebreaking they are. Things like Cheren getting stuck in a fence or walking through a tree or two aren't really a big deal. The Zoroark glitch, on the other hand...
    투 애니원 likes this.
    3DS FC: 1203-9389-8130

Big glitches like that Zoroark one will eventually get patched. The Surf Glitch, and even the Time-Freezing glitch of RSE got patched up eventually. Patience is such a hard thing to have, apparently...

That said, I'm looking forward to looking for glitches on my own. I hope to even discover a new one too.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Quote Originally Posted by smalllady View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    If I'm looking at this right, apparently Cheren can get himself stuck in a fence on one of the earlier routes.
    Now that is pretty funny. I wonder how that glitch is triggered.

Is it just me, or does B2/W2 seem to have more glitches than usual?
    It did have a shorter development time than usual.

Blog Entries

Does anyone know more about that Cheren glitch? Is it before or after you encounter him? Because if it's before, then it could be another game-breaker.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Blog Entries

With the Cheren glitch, regardless of when it is, I imagine you could fix it by exiting and re-entering the map, so that he goes back to wherever his spawn point is.

Blog Entries

Reviving a really old thread, but I found an interesting glitch yesterday (who knows, someone's probably already discovered this): Some areas (not sure how many, but I've found at least two that this happens), you can walk through NPC.

I first did this accidentally in a house in Lacunosa Town. The houses there have an area in the middle of them that slopes down a bit. When I walked towards an area that slopes, an NPC will sometimes walk on the same space at the same time, making it look like I walked through her. Only happened once and in one specific area (the top right corner of the slope).

Another area this happened was on Route 12, just west of Lacunosa Town. The area just outside of town has a lot of hills and slopes. In one area, when I'm walking up one, there's a Battle Girl who will walk over the same area that I come up from and walk through me.

So it appears that there's a small glitch in some sloped areas that lets you sometimes walk through NPCs.

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

Does anyone know if the Zoroark glitch still happens in the non-japanese versions?

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Found a minor glitch yesterday.

When surfing to and quickly grabbing the Psychic TM, the surf music didn't stop playing. I had to get back into and out of the water again for the proper route music to start.

Blog Entries

Forgot to mention that there's still a glitch in Giant Chasm that lets you walk through some trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    Does anyone know if the Zoroark glitch still happens in the non-japanese versions?
    No. It does not. This was fixed in the international versions. We gotta really thank the localization team for that...
    My White 2 friend code is: 0691 3073 3453
    PM me if you want to add me to your pal pad.

Clubchloe1- The Girl who has a Resolute forme Keldeo thats Level 82 with good EV's and is not afraid to use it

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by clubchloe1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntology View Post
    No. It does not. This was fixed in the international versions. We gotta really thank the localization team for that...
    Phew. I wasn't even completely sure how it worked, so now I don't need to spoil anything so I can avoid it!

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

The variable scoring glitch from Black and White is in Black 2 and White 2. I did the glitch recently.
    Why are you looking here? There is nothing here.

A whole load of Hoopa Hyperion09's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Hyperion09 On Twitter
    Follow Hyperion09 on Tumblr Visit Hyperion09's Youtube Channel

The rebattling breeders isn't a glitch, the one on Route 4 specifically states "I want to battle you each time you come here!" Good way to grind early on, when you don't have enough money to stock up on Repels for Audino-grinding.

LiveJournal | Tumblr | Twitter | YouTube
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingdomkid
    I thought air was free but they sell them in plastic bags and comes with a hand full of chips!!

Your resident cynic. Wishmaker Jirachi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion09 View Post
    The rebattling breeders isn't a glitch, the one on Route 4 specifically states "I want to battle you each time you come here!" Good way to grind early on, when you don't have enough money to stock up on Repels for Audino-grinding.
    Other Pokémon Breeders in B2W2 also state their intent saying "Please battle me!" or stuff along those lines, and they're all heavily intent on battling you again when you re-enter the area as evidenced by their post-defeat speech if you talk to them after the battle. It CAN get annoying for people not expecting this, especially the first Breeder you ever fight on Route 4 - having your freshly caught Black Kyurem and going through there only to accidentally cross the line of her sight (which can be avoided IIRC, but only just). Then you proceed to overkill on two WAY underlevelled Pokémon.

Being a Champion does have its drawbacks...imagine if everyone wanted to face you if they knew they were going to face the Champion of the Unova Region.
    Data-Roxas likes this.
    I'm the resident cynic of two forums.
    Pokémon Claim: White Kyurem
    Move Claim: Ice Burn
    Item Claim: DNA Splicers (All related!)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast