Glitches and Hacks Discussion Thread - Page 9

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Glitches and Hacks Discussion Thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: Glitches and Hacks Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    We were both level 50 =/
    I suspected as much, since you said it was online.

Well, I've never heard of hacking a move's accuracy...I'm not even sure how one would go about doing that with AR. If we were to go with it's base accuracy of 30%, statistically it should only be able to hit it's target about 1~2 times out of 5 attempts, and out of 3 attempts, it should've only hit maybe once. It's possible that he just got very, very lucky.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Quote Originally Posted by smalllady View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    We were both level 50 =/
    I suspected as much, since you said it was online.

Well, I've never heard of hacking a move's accuracy...I'm not even sure how one would go about doing that with AR. If we were to go with it's base accuracy of 30%, statistically it should only be able to hit it's target about 1~2 times out of 5 attempts, and out of 3 attempts, it should've only hit maybe once. It's possible that he just got very, very lucky.

Hello everybody I have found a glitch in pokemon heartgold and soulsilver. These are the steps to do it.
    -First, you need a pokemon with dig or an escape rope
    -Go to whirl island B (if you don't know what that is you can go to Psypoke - The Psychic Pokemon Connection for more info)
    -In the room that you have to show the silver wing (also the tidal bell in soulsilver) and go past the monk.
    -Keep going down the slopes until you find a small cave with a rare candy inside (the room before lugia's room).
    -Now, use the escape rope/dig. The platform you are standing on vanishes for 2-5 seconds (before you escape) and you can see the cave below you.

I hope you enjoy this minor glitch and thanks for listening.
    Happy glitching,
    AeroAce777
    Last edited by AeroAce777; 24th August 2012 at 03:19 PM. Reason: url not showing correctly/grammar incorrect

Oh right, that was my first post. I also have another glitch/hack. In Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, use the AR code "walk through walls" and go to victory road deep b1. Note: you can only do this if you have not met Marley already (I don't know how to spell her name). Anyways, use defog and walk past all the trainers. When you get to a body of water walk on it (don't bother surfing if you are already in the water because you hop right off as you go one step forward). When a battle engages you'll find that the two enemies are two invisible shiny bulbasaurs. Marley, however has turned into a pokemon trainer like you. You send out your normal pokemon, but "Marley" sends out a invisible shiny bulbasaur of her own, nicknamed "ddddddddddddd". That's pretty much all there is to this glitched battle.

Happy glitching,
    AeroAce777

追放されたバカ

Hey I'm looking for anyone who can Pokesav or Pokegen, edit Pokemon really. Not sure where to post this, if this is the wrong section please feel free to move it.

I need a few Pokemon marked as Fateful Encounter, and would like to change the name of HG rival to Joe

Please someone help me :D

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789