Getting Zorua and Zoroark
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting Zorua and Zoroark

Default Getting Zorua and Zoroark

I spent about thirty minutes or so trying to find out how to do this. Getting Zorua isn't very difficult. I'm writing this up so people won't swamp the forums with "Where is the guy you tell the words to?" posts.

Once you get to Castelia City, you can get Zorua. Follow these steps:

1. Head down the road in between the Pokémon Center and the blue sign.
    2. The building on your right is where Zorua is, we'll come back here later. Continue down the road.
    3. Head past the fountain and down the next street.
    4. Enter the first building on your left. You know you are in the right building if you see a Pikachu. Press the button on the elevator and go up.
    5. When you head up, you should see a clown at the desk. You don't need to talk to him, I just felt like pointing it out. Talk to the scientist.
    Enter the words in this order:

Everyone
    Happy
    Simple
    Connection

みんな
    ハッピー
    かんたん
    つうしん

6. Once you have entered the words, you have access to the Transfer Machine.
    7. On Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver, place the Pokémon you want to transfer in your PC. You can only transfer the Crown Beasts and the Movie Celebi. They have to be those events and they have to be in your PC.
    8. On your other DS, access download play, and on your other DS with Black and White in it, go down to the bottom of the menu, go through the prompts and your other DS will find the program to download.
    9. After this... you can just kinda wait a little bit until the program stops sending the information.
    10. When that's done, you can find the Pokémon in your PC.

Head back to the building with the blue screen on it with Celebi in the first slot of your party. Talk to the woman inside talking to the boy. Save before you talk to her if you want to soft reset for a particular nature. The boy is actually Zorua, she'll ask you if you'd like Zorua, and once you accept, you are given the choice of placing Zorua in any Pokéball you have in your bag. Then you may nickname it if you want.

Zoroark is much simpler.

1. After transferring your beast (or beasts, but you only need one), put it in your party and exit to Route 16 from Nimbassa City.
    2. Head up to the fence area, go past the backpacker by the tall grass and head to the right.
    3. Go past the tall grass. You know you're in the right area if you see a tree stump.
    4. If you want to soft reset, save before you go past the cliff side.
    5. Head up to the trailer and a woman will pop out. Surprise! It's Zoroark!

You do not have to have the beast you transfer in the first slot of your party. So you can have a Synchronizer if you want. You can also catch Zororak without breaking its Illusion. As soon as my battle started I threw a Quick Ball and it was caught.
    Last edited by Sketch; 12th March 2011 at 09:48 AM.

Default Re: How do I event? Getting Zorua

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    7. On Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver, place the Pokémon you want to transfer in your PC. You can only transfer the Crown Beasts and the Movie Celebi. They have to be those events and they have to be in your PC.
    Not quite sure I understand... you're saying you can only (the first time you use the transfer mechanism, anyway) transfer the Crown Beasts and Celebi? Do you need to trasfer them all at once, one at a time, or do you only need one out of the 4 to go through with this? Or all 4?

After using the shifter to get those Pokemon over, it becomes enabled for any Gen IV Pokemon? lol, people with no access to events are gonna just love that.

Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

its nice that you get to pick what Pokeball it goes in. Im getting a shiny zorua!!!

It suck that the Celebi only does this one time. Im guessing they are gonna implement that rule with all future pokemon that unlock other events. That sucks. At least Zoroark is breedable, people are just going to have to ask for it via GTS or trade forums. Its not like you cant get the event zorua/zoroark in a trade. this is just gonna make people hack the event,a real shame
    TM2 Megatron: that transfer is nly for those events the other pokeshifter you can use after beating the Elite 4. You cant use it before National Dex obviously
    Last edited by Shiny Celebi; 19th September 2010 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TM2-Megatron View Post
    Not quite sure I understand... you're saying you can only (the first time you use the transfer mechanism, anyway) transfer the Crown Beasts and Celebi? Do you need to trasfer them all at once, one at a time, or do you only need one out of the 4 to go through with this? Or all 4?

After using the shifter to get those Pokemon over, it becomes enabled for any Gen IV Pokemon? lol, people with no access to events are gonna just love that.
    The transfer machine is for these four Pokémon only. I only transferred Celebi over.

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    The transfer machine is for these four Pokémon only. I only transferred Celebi over.
    So this thing is different than the Pokeshifter?

Yes, the PokéShifter is for all Pokémon, this is just for these events so you can get Zorua and Zoroark.

Strange they'd include something like that, when you could just do it later on after unlocking the Pokeshifter, anyway. I guess they figure the fans are just that impatient.

Oh, and since people have asked:

* No, Zorua and Zoroark are not Legendary Pokemon.

* Yes, this is the only way you can obtain them though.

Zorua is the first non-Legendary Event Pokemon (and frankly, hopefully the last).
    Up the airy mountains / Down the rushy Glen /
    We dare not go a-hunting / For fear of Fairy-type Pokémon

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TM2-Megatron View Post
    I know xD

You can always find me within the depths of IRC....
    All gifs made by me.

needs a new avatar Shiny Staraptor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Does it have to be the movie celbi or do you just need a fateful encounter one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoflare
    star i have your eevee
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Yagami
    IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN, COME TO ... AVENUE
    Y Friend Code: 2578-3150-3027

As far as I know, the movie Celebi is the ONLY Celebi that is a fateful encounter.

The movie Celebi is the only one that's been given out anywhere, even in Japan, since Gen III. There's no other legit Celebi that's possible to transfer.

Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Pokenerd15 View Post
    It suck that the Celebi only does this one time. Im guessing they are gonna implement that rule with all future pokemon that unlock other events. That sucks.
    They can always still be cloned before they unlock the event.

XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude
    3DS: 3050 7720 3499 -- 3DS #2: 2036 8216 4990

needs a new avatar Shiny Staraptor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ok, not to get bashed for this, but my friend has a hacked fateful encounter shiny celebi with SpyX as OT, would that work?
    Its worked for the Hg/SS Time travel event..

And BTW hes cloned it and traded it to me so I have one too
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoflare
    star i have your eevee
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Yagami
    IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN, COME TO ... AVENUE
    Y Friend Code: 2578-3150-3027

Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

i have one of those too. Me thinks there going to be much unlegit cloning of the crown beasts and the eigaken Celebi before they transfer them to B/W

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast