SPOILERS: Gen VI Pokemon Discussion - Page 99

View Poll Results: Which are your favourite Pokemon revealed so far?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

52 36.11%
  • Quilladin

35 24.31%
  • Fennekin

51 35.42%
  • Braixen

53 36.81%
  • Froakie

46 31.94%
  • Frogadier

59 40.97%
  • Fletchling

29 20.14%
  • Talonflame

45 31.25%
  • Pancham

32 22.22%
  • Pangoro

45 31.25%
  • Skiddo

28 19.44%
  • Gogoat

37 25.69%
  • Inkay

28 19.44%
  • Malamar

34 23.61%
  • Litleo

28 19.44%
  • Pyroar

56 38.89%
  • Scatterbug

14 9.72%
  • Spewpa

13 9.03%
  • Vivillon

32 22.22%
  • Helioptile

30 20.83%
  • Flabébé

23 15.97%
  • Skrelp

27 18.75%
  • Clauncher

32 22.22%
  • Noivern

51 35.42%
  • Spritzee

30 20.83%
  • Swirlix

18 12.50%
  • Honedge

36 25.00%
  • Dedenne

27 18.75%
  • Bunnelby

18 12.50%
  • Furfrou

27 18.75%
  • Tyrunt

61 42.36%
  • Amaura

48 33.33%
  • Meowstic

53 36.81%
  • Orotto

30 20.83%
  • Sylveon

47 32.64%
  • Xerneas

59 40.97%
  • Yveltal

41 28.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 99 of 348 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 5214
Like Tree2711Likes

Thread: Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Default Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread

I agree with y'all, that thing is giving be Banette vibes with A Mewtwo's head, Don't want to see a new Mewtwo forme but wouldn't mind getting a Mewthree.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I was talking with a friend and we decided it might be highly likely that Sylveon evolves by trading. If there's a new Eeveelution, they could both evolve by trade by holding certain items or so.

Or, say, contests are back in XY and like Feebas, it either needs very high beauty stats, or needs to hold a Prism Scale while evolving.

Just thought that trade evolution might be likely

Registered User Neptune's Disciple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum Achromatic View Post
    I was talking with a friend and we decided it might be highly likely that Sylveon evolves by trading. If there's a new Eeveelution, they could both evolve by trade by holding certain items or so.

Or, say, contests are back in XY and like Feebas, it either needs very high beauty stats, or needs to hold a Prism Scale while evolving.

Judging by what's happened previously, the way in which Eevee evolves into Sylveon will be through something that didn't exist in the past. They won't do it through it's beauty stat or via the prism scale because if that was the case, why didn't it evolve into Sylveon back in Gen III when we first got beauty? The only exception to this is the two pokemon (Lickitung and Piloswine) that were able to learn the moves required for their evolution before their evolution was released (and they could only get them as an egg move). I also don't think it will evolve via location or friendship, as they have used these methods for Eevee in the past. The idea that it will evolve via trade is possible, however the item that triggers this evolution will have to be new. In all likelyhood, it will be a completely new method of evolution that we haven't seen before, which is how Eevee has evolved in the past (friendship was only introduced in Gen II, location evolution was introduced in Gen IV).

- ND

Registered User Jan Jan die Draakman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neptune's Disciple View Post

Judging by what's happened previously, the way in which Eevee evolves into Sylveon will be through something that didn't exist in the past. They won't do it through it's beauty stat or via the prism scale because if that was the case, why didn't it evolve into Sylveon back in Gen III when we first got beauty? The only exception to this is the two pokemon (Lickitung and Piloswine) that were able to learn the moves required for their evolution before their evolution was released (and they could only get them as an egg move). I also don't think it will evolve via location or friendship, as they have used these methods for Eevee in the past. The idea that it will evolve via trade is possible, however the item that triggers this evolution will have to be new. In all likelyhood, it will be a completely new method of evolution that we haven't seen before, which is how Eevee has evolved in the past (friendship was only introduced in Gen II, location evolution was introduced in Gen IV).

- ND
    Just to add on these ideas me like. Personally I would however go the Accelgor (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia evolution route. Thus a friendship evolution with a twist either with party pokemon/eevee family/breeding comparable partner. This would fit into the valentines day theme pokemon style.
    Yato likes this.

Blog Entries

Sableye evolution is very likely seeing as it's image is on a few sites, including poster with Newtwo, meaning it'll be in the next movie. Its evolution might debut there.

Follow Spectacular Snivy On Twitter Add Spectacular Snivy on Google+
    Visit Spectacular Snivy's Youtube Channel

Cool,a new evelution. We will see that!

I HATE MYSELF!

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

I do like the head tail thing, but it's ass looks kinda odd. I was hoping the tail would be connected at both the head and pelvis.

Blog Entries
    Follow RainbowSylveon On Twitter Add RainbowSylveon on Facebook
    Follow RainbowSylveon on Tumblr Visit RainbowSylveon's Youtube Channel

Like I said in the Pokemon Smash thread, the new Mewtwo-that-isn't-Mewtwo could be a baby Mewtwo, since (at least, I think) it looks physically smaller and younger than Mewtwo.
    Claims: Oshawott, Ice Body, Magmarizer, Griseous Orb (July 1, 2012) Cross Poison (September 26, 2012)

Tumblr | Twitter | Playthrough Blog

Fennekindle ==> RainbowSylveon

I'm guessing it's either a new clone or even some sort of Mew evolution (or maybe a forme?)... I don't think it's a Mewtwo evolution though, mainly because it looks like a "Kid-Mewtwo" or something like that (I don't know how to put my ideas into text xD). And it being a mewtwo forme seems really unlikely now, especially since Junichi Masuda explicitly referred to it as a "Shin Pokémon" (In other words, a "new Pokémon").

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Fennekindle View Post
    Like I said in the Pokemon Smash thread, the new Mewtwo-that-isn't-Mewtwo could be a baby Mewtwo, since (at least, I think) it looks physically smaller and younger than Mewtwo.
    There had been a baby Mewtwo in the prologue of Mewtwo Strikes Back. So this... it looks like a Mewthree thingy...

It's something my theme guy would obviously love, but I don't. It's...its... ._. It'll probably take some time for me to get used to it.

But anyways, looks like a Mewthree or so.

Blog Entries
    Follow RainbowSylveon On Twitter Add RainbowSylveon on Facebook
    Follow RainbowSylveon on Tumblr Visit RainbowSylveon's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Fennekindle View Post
    There had been a baby Mewtwo in the prologue of Mewtwo Strikes Back. So this... it looks like a Mewthree thingy...

It's something my theme guy would obviously love, but I don't. It's...its... ._. It'll probably take some time for me to get used to it.

But anyways, looks like a Mewthree or so.
    That's true, but then again, the anime hasn't always been super accurate. They could just retcon the earlier baby Mewtwo and replace it with this one (if they touch on that detail in the upcoming movie).
    Claims: Oshawott, Ice Body, Magmarizer, Griseous Orb (July 1, 2012) Cross Poison (September 26, 2012)

Tumblr | Twitter | Playthrough Blog

Fennekindle ==> RainbowSylveon

Drama queen/Bug master PrettyVenomoth's Avatar

The new mewtwo rip off thing looks completley awfull, it looks like it belongs in dragonball z gamefreaks ideas have truely going down the drain along with any hope i had for the new generation.

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The design of the Mewtwo form or whatever it's supposed to be is the only complaint I have with this generation so far. I like all of the other revealed Pokemon. Maybe I'll grow to be content with it (I don't think I'll ever actually like it), but right now, I'm not a fan.

Also, apparently, the official Japanese site changed the "???", which is in place of Sylveon's type, to pink. I wonder what that could mean.

Grass-type fanatic Frenzy Plant's Avatar
    Follow Frenzy Plant On Twitter
    Follow Frenzy Plant on Tumblr

I'm intrigued by Newtwo, though I don't like it. It's not a Pokémon that'll ever join my Chespin and I on our team. There's no need to complain like you're going to be forced to use it.
    I do regular Pokémon giveaways on Tumblr, click here and come trade with me!

I'm pretty much completely indifferent about Mewtwo to be honest. I don't love it but I don't hate it either.

But so far there seems to be a trend of the Pokemon having hilariously huge heads.