SPOILERS: Gen VI Pokemon Discussion - Page 92

View Poll Results: Which are your favourite Pokemon revealed so far?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

52 36.11%
  • Quilladin

35 24.31%
  • Fennekin

51 35.42%
  • Braixen

53 36.81%
  • Froakie

46 31.94%
  • Frogadier

59 40.97%
  • Fletchling

29 20.14%
  • Talonflame

45 31.25%
  • Pancham

32 22.22%
  • Pangoro

45 31.25%
  • Skiddo

28 19.44%
  • Gogoat

37 25.69%
  • Inkay

28 19.44%
  • Malamar

34 23.61%
  • Litleo

28 19.44%
  • Pyroar

56 38.89%
  • Scatterbug

14 9.72%
  • Spewpa

13 9.03%
  • Vivillon

32 22.22%
  • Helioptile

30 20.83%
  • Flabébé

23 15.97%
  • Skrelp

27 18.75%
  • Clauncher

32 22.22%
  • Noivern

51 35.42%
  • Spritzee

30 20.83%
  • Swirlix

18 12.50%
  • Honedge

36 25.00%
  • Dedenne

27 18.75%
  • Bunnelby

18 12.50%
  • Furfrou

27 18.75%
  • Tyrunt

61 42.36%
  • Amaura

48 33.33%
  • Meowstic

53 36.81%
  • Orotto

30 20.83%
  • Sylveon

47 32.64%
  • Xerneas

59 40.97%
  • Yveltal

41 28.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 92 of 348 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 5214
Like Tree2711Likes

Thread: Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Blog Entries

Default Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread

Originally, there weren't going to be any types. The introduction of types made it easier to come up with more ideas.

Blog Entries
    Follow Burakeon On Twitter Add Burakeon on Facebook
    Visit Burakeon's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Gen VI Pokemon Speculation Thread

From generation 6 I expect:

Two Rivals.A male and a female.
    The final evolution of the starters to be : Grass/Ground , Fire/Flying and Water/Ice.
    Sylveon to be a: Bug, Flying or another introduced type.
    To introduce more evos and prevos for the old pokemon, (I would especially want a branched for Togetic. Maybe Dragon/Flying.
    Another Eeveelution, although I guess Sylveon is the only introduced.
    To battle previous regions and visit them.
    A water type gym, eite four or champion male character; something like Falkner or Roark, Aaron.
    A dual type Dark/Water or the opposite.
    A DARK TYPE GYM,THE EIGHTH GYM because there is no one yet.
    The gyms to be : Ghost, Steel, Bug, Fire, Psychic, Grass, the new introducet type(if there will be one) and Dark.
    Redesign of some moves, like; SolarBeam, Attract ecc.
    The return of Pokemon Contests.
    A Pokeringer tournament.
    Extended verision of the Pokemon World Tournament.
    Some new type combinations of pokemon like; Any type/Flying, Dragon/Water, Fire/Dragon, Grass/Dragon , Dark/Dragon.
    Changing clothes.
    That's all for the moment.

Attachment 85157 Attachment 85159 Attachment 85160 Attachment 85161
    Last edited by Burakeon; 10th March 2013 at 05:04 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvernphlare View Post
    And there is a difference between fitting into a type and fitting into a type ridiculously stupidly what would you make poocheyena? Earth cause of it has teeth hence bones hence stones.
    Hyenas and dogs dig and live in dens. Poochyena is thus Earth-type. Is that REALLY any stupider than making fish Water-types for living in water?
    There a difference from standing on earth and being surrounded by it at all times. And the whole BREATHING IT THING. Poochyena itself lives on the plains.

Where does it say Ground-type Pokemon breathe sand? Look, you're not getting this at all. There are tons of monster games or larger with as large a variety as Pokemon Gen I and only 3 or 4 types.

Gibbering Hyenas (Mirage) - Gatherer - Magic: The Gathering

Hyenas, monsters, forest-type monsters.

But just because you CAN do this - That doesn't mean that less types is better, or that because Pokemon could be simplified down to four types that it would be better off doing so. That is my point.
    I'm getting it fine but there is a difference between Machamp being in earth cause it's buff and lives in cave and types going in other types. Would bug go in Earth or wind individuals would each go in each group but the types themselves (which was the original point) is a different story What would electric go into water or wind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

The Great and Powerful TheBugChampion's Avatar

And there is a difference between fitting into a type and fitting into a type ridiculously stupidly what would you make poocheyena? Earth cause of it has teeth hence bones hence stones.
    Hyenas and dogs dig and live in dens. Poochyena is thus Earth-type. Is that REALLY any stupider than making fish Water-types for living in water?
    There a difference from standing on earth and being surrounded by it at all times. And the whole BREATHING IT THING. Poochyena itself lives on the plains.

Where does it say Ground-type Pokemon breathe sand? Look, you're not getting this at all. There are tons of monster games or larger with as large a variety as Pokemon Gen I and only 3 or 4 types.

Gibbering Hyenas (Mirage) - Gatherer - Magic: The Gathering

Hyenas, monsters, forest-type monsters.

But just because you CAN do this - That doesn't mean that less types is better, or that because Pokemon could be simplified down to four types that it would be better off doing so. That is my point.
    I'm getting it fine but there is a difference between Machamp being in earth cause it's buff and lives in cave and types going in other types. Would bug go in Earth or wind individuals would each go in each group but the types themselves (which was the original point) is a different story What would electric go into water or wind.
    i'd put most bugs with wings in wind and most bugs without in earth but if i had to put bug type into one category i'd pick wind personally, but earth would be just fine too really. and electric, as it causes heat and can burn via energy, is more fire to me than water or wind[as opposed to heat from friction and pressure like wind and water respectively]. xD but i guess everything would really depend on each individual pokemon family.

Follow Meophist On Twitter

Sylveon speculation: It evolves from an Eevee who levels up while carrying a special ribbon. This ribbon is only on special event Eevee.

Originally Posted by RioxWater:
    New type combinations
    hmmmm...

Dragon/Water
    Palkia and Kingdra

Fire/Dragon
    Reshiram

Dark/Dragon
    Deino, Zweilous, and Hydreigon

Grass/Dragon
    I'd like this as well.

I also agree with you and want a Dark type Gym.

I'm hopeful that next month, once the big movie news is largely out of the way, we might get info on Sylveon's type. All the speculation has been fun but the news drought is making people a little crazy. When there are fights breaking out over a pokemon type, seriously everyone, taking a step back o__O and everyone knows it's flying anyway. kidding.

Gawd, so I gotta get something off my chest. I've just been looking at some comments regarding the last episode of Smash, and some people are jerks. Like, real jerks. Y'know what, my reasons for watching Smash are my business. Idgaf if the cynics don't think there'll be any XY news. If I wanna watch 99% just to enjoy the show (japan, you so crazy) and 1% to be a little hopeful of a reveal, is my 1% of optimism hurting them so badly that they have to flame me? I'm so tired of these douchebags jumping on the 'nothing will be revealed! you're so dumb for thinking it will!' bandwagon. Like, I can't even. /rant

Please, Powers That Be, we need Sylveon's type soon! And please let it be flying!! -.-

I breed egg move pokes & DW females.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Edge View Post
    There was no Normal pokemon in history yet that was able to learn Flash Cannon.
    Arceus

Now seriously, someone mentioned Swift. But this move is learnt for a bunch of non-Normal Pokémon, Espeon included. I don't think Sylveon is normal either, I go for Flying too. (Though somehow I still think Dragon is a real possibility)

Quote Originally Posted by NoirGrimoir View Post
    ^ Those definitely aren't feathers. I think we've already identified that move, and it's not a flying one.
    Wasn't it the start of Double Edge animation? Let me check the video where Sylveon was revealed.

EDIT: Yes, it was. Still, the use of only Normal mioves says nothing to me, specially if GF is hiding Sylveon's type intentionally.

The third move is the key I think. It's speculated to be a non-damaging move, because it's not shown hitting a target. But that animation looks a lot like a damaging move to me. Maybe that move will be shown hitting a Pokémon with a weakness.
    (Not scouring the other pages and see if someone mentioned this or not)
    Pretty sure the 3rd move is Sky attack.

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL. Branellope's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Branellope On Twitter Add Branellope on Facebook
    Follow Branellope on Tumblr Visit Branellope's Youtube Channel

Sylveon, I believe, used Swift and Trump Card.
    I'm calling a new type or Flying. Although... I wanted a Flying Eeveelution to be called Glideon.

Another thing, wars are breaking out about Sylveon, Xerneas and Yveltal's types. I reckon we'll get a huge reveal next month. We've only had January's trailer with 5 Pokemon, one more Pokemon since, and that's it. April/May is normally when we get new Pokemon and/or the region name. I think June we'll get protagonists, professor and the villains along with a new Pokemon or two, then that'll satisfy us all until September. Purely because we'll be drooling over Pokemon, characters, screenshots and trailers.
    Last edited by Branellope; 18th March 2013 at 01:20 AM.

[SIZE=5]Check this wicked Pokémon battle AND this EPIC PR video.[SIZE]

I claimed Noivern omg <3

"A good trainer wins despite hinderances" - Serebii
    "I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim" - Bring Me The Horizon - Can You Feel My Heart

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by skaraflame View Post
    I wanted a Flying Eeveelution to be called Glideon.
    Pure Flying-type? Good suggestion, but Tornadus will lose his unique type combinations. Normal/Flying? Unacceptable, overused. But IMO, I prefer pure Flying types.

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL. Branellope's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Branellope On Twitter Add Branellope on Facebook
    Follow Branellope on Tumblr Visit Branellope's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Shadow Minun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skaraflame View Post
    I wanted a Flying Eeveelution to be called Glideon.
    Pure Flying-type? Good suggestion, but Tornadus will lose his unique type combinations. Normal/Flying? Unacceptable, overused. But IMO, I prefer pure Flying types.
    Pure Flying shouldn't even be unique to any one Pokemon to be fair XD

[SIZE=5]Check this wicked Pokémon battle AND this EPIC PR video.[SIZE]

I claimed Noivern omg <3

"A good trainer wins despite hinderances" - Serebii
    "I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim" - Bring Me The Horizon - Can You Feel My Heart

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Shadow Minun View Post
    Unacceptable, overused.
    Pff, yeah, I bet that there won't be a new "Pikachu" pokemon because it's been overused. Or a useless rodent/pet. Face the truth, there has been no pure flying pokemon besides one that's Legendary. They would notice that over the course of 10+ years.

However, Sylveon might be pure flying, because like (formerly =_=) Tornadus it's also not a bird. And all off Eevee's evos are single type so far, it would make sense.
    Last edited by Infinity Edge; 18th March 2013 at 07:41 AM.

Blog Entries

Ugh, I want some real news already! This is torture. Releasing a picture of the pokemon, but not its type is seriously trolling. Why so mean, Game Freak?

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick-Or-Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scopeand Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

The leaf lives on... JustAnotherLeafeon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NoirGrimoir View Post
    Ugh, I want some real news already! This is torture. Releasing a picture of the pokemon, but not its type is seriously trolling. Why so mean, Game Freak?
    Because they decided they want it 100% secret this time. They're probably keeping the developers under 24-hour surveillance.

And as far as Pokemon go, a water/fire could have some potentially cool designs.
    Once upon a time there was a leafeon. There wasn't anything special about him. He was just a regular leafeon.
    But there's a story behind the leafeon.

Credit where credit is due.
    Oh look. A deviantART.

Wink Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread

This is my first time posting so forgive me but i had to jump into this sylveon debate. I have this really wild hypothesis that i would like some input on please!

well in gen 1 because psychic was so craxy strong they introduced the dark type to counteract it and umbreon was used to introduce the type, and if i remember vaguely because of that umbreon got a bit more screen time and more emphasis on it. I'm thinking that because the dragon type is (debateably) overpowered right now that theyre introducing the fairy type to weigh things out. In mythology dragons tend to portray a violent and destructive magic, while fairies use good and healing magic. They will complement each other well, and all those cutesis pink fluffy cute healing pokemon we all know are stuffed into the normal type will get retyped. We can see that clefable, chansey, audino, etc dont really fit in with herdier, ratticate, slaking etc. so why should they share a type?

Oh yeah and similar to how we still got espeon in gen 2 if my theory is correct we'll still get a dragon type eeveelution in gen 6. i know this is all wild speculation but id really like some feed back.