SPOILERS: Gen VI Pokemon Discussion - Page 38

View Poll Results: Which are your favourite Pokemon revealed so far?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

52 36.11%
  • Quilladin

35 24.31%
  • Fennekin

51 35.42%
  • Braixen

53 36.81%
  • Froakie

46 31.94%
  • Frogadier

59 40.97%
  • Fletchling

29 20.14%
  • Talonflame

45 31.25%
  • Pancham

32 22.22%
  • Pangoro

45 31.25%
  • Skiddo

28 19.44%
  • Gogoat

37 25.69%
  • Inkay

28 19.44%
  • Malamar

34 23.61%
  • Litleo

28 19.44%
  • Pyroar

56 38.89%
  • Scatterbug

14 9.72%
  • Spewpa

13 9.03%
  • Vivillon

32 22.22%
  • Helioptile

30 20.83%
  • Flabébé

23 15.97%
  • Skrelp

27 18.75%
  • Clauncher

32 22.22%
  • Noivern

51 35.42%
  • Spritzee

30 20.83%
  • Swirlix

18 12.50%
  • Honedge

36 25.00%
  • Dedenne

27 18.75%
  • Bunnelby

18 12.50%
  • Furfrou

27 18.75%
  • Tyrunt

61 42.36%
  • Amaura

48 33.33%
  • Meowstic

53 36.81%
  • Orotto

30 20.83%
  • Sylveon

47 32.64%
  • Xerneas

59 40.97%
  • Yveltal

41 28.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 38 of 348 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Forever Lacking Rhythm Konoko Hasano's Avatar

Default Re: New Pokemon Discussion and Speculation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chespin View Post
    Hilarious rumor time again:
    [I]-Snip-
    I literally can get behind this rumor, if only because it describes the battle screen exactly how I would expect it to be. Not to mention if movie 16 were indeed to be like this, I can dig a super hero Pokemon to go against the evil mechas. Only thing is, this is too logical to be real, so its more then likely fake.
    While it's always fun to get all these sorts of rumors around this time, it's also really annoying when some rumors sound like something you'd really want to see. An example being this one.

Humanoid Pokemon
    Superhero/Sentai themed
    Kickass scarf that can turn into wings

;_; Darn rumor makers creating some awesome ideas.

Blog Entries

Rock-Ice type, the only doubly super effecttive combination vs. Steel.

And maybe a three-stage fire/steel based on engines and motors.

I would like a Pokemon based on the frilled shark.

I don't know, I think I'd look cool.

Visit Rozenskye's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Miles101 View Post
    Jynx needs an evolution. ELeectabuzz and Magmar used to be her bros before she got left in the dust...

Constellation Pokémon would be cool as well.
    If ever they did make an evo of her i wonder what she would look like. would they make her better or would they follow how she looks as Jynx.

Would you like to ride my Ferris wheel?

I want to see a proper T-rex pokémon, I also think a psychic dolphin would be cool.

I also want to see some hybrid pokémon, and before you say anything I don't mean any pokémon being able to make a hybrid, I mean certain combinations that reflect real life hybrids to an extent making them, like breeding a lion pokémon and a tiger pokémon to get a liger pokémon.

Also maybe a pokémon based on a waterbear/tardigrade: Tardigrade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Diamond friend code: 4125 8769 6126

White friend code: 4513 3590 0644

White 2 friend code: 2065 8368 4111

Quote Originally Posted by Super Charizard
    Also maybe a pokémon based on a waterbear/tardigrade: Tardigrade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    We have one of those. Not that we can't get another, but I'm just sayin'.

---

I'd love to see a proper panda, especially if it were a two-stager similar to Beartic and Ursaring's lines. Spinda is cute and all, but the ears make it look more like a bunny.

I'd love a 'mon based on the painted dog, especially if they have some fun with the markings. I'd also love a line based off of a caracal or serval.

I also really want a non-starter fire-fighting. I know everyone's getting tired of that combo, but I'd like to see what GF'd do with a one- or two-stage fire-fighting line. I feel like there's a lot of creative things they could still do with that typing.

Quote Originally Posted by Finicky Fennekin View Post
    We have one of those. Not that we can't get another, but I'm just sayin'.
    Reuniclus is definitely not based on tardigrades. Do you even know what they are? Reuniclus is based on cells/unicellular organisms.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Warrior
    Reuniclus is definitely not based on tardigrades. Do you even know what they are? Reuniclus is based on cells/unicellular organisms.
    I'd always interpreted it's appearance and abilities as pointing toward it being (at least partially) based on a Tardigrade.

Like I said, though, they could always introduce another water bear 'mon. It's not like we're only ever allowed one 'mon for each critter. ヽ(´ー`)ノ If that were the case, I'll never get my proper panda, 'cause we already have Spinda.

Forever Lacking Rhythm Konoko Hasano's Avatar

Lotad kind of has some influence in regards to a tardigrade. At least it looks like it could have had some influence from one going on, considering the multiple legs and such. A Duck-Lillypad-Tardigrade cross of some kind.

But yes, there's nothing wrong with getting more than one of certain species.

Well I'm pretty sure Reuniclus is not a Waterbear. but yes there is nothing wrong with having more then one pokémon based on the same thing.

And I want to see a proper panda too, spinda just doesn't really seem like one.

And how about a gremlin pokémon? I know we have rotom, but rotom doesn't really feel like a gremlin to me.
    Diamond friend code: 4125 8769 6126

White friend code: 4513 3590 0644

White 2 friend code: 2065 8368 4111

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chespin View Post
    Hilarious rumor time again:

I literally can get behind this rumor, if only because it describes the battle screen exactly how I would expect it to be. Not to mention if movie 16 were indeed to be like this, I can dig a super hero Pokemon to go against the evil mechas. Only thing is, this is too logical to be real, so its more then likely fake.
    I hope this isn't true, especially since theres already a major Superman movie due for release around the same time as Movie 16 lol Honestly, the title "night savior of the city" as well as the typing sounds far more like Batman than Superman. :p (I guess the person who made this rumor used DNA splicers on Batman/Supes)

The part about Coro Coro, is oddly very realistic in its description and expectations... thats honestly all that I'm expecting from the next issue. Call & P-Link also sound interesting, and are realistic feature names. Still don't believe it though, we've had rumors that sounded legit before.

N set by smalllady
    Ideals/Truth

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's not actually referencing the character (which is still called Superman in Japan), Choujin is a generic term that roughly means "Superman", as in a super-man. I know Kinnikuman uses it, for instance.

One thing I've seen pointed out is that there's that statue in the X/Y Trailer with Golurk and Palpitoad, there's a humanoid figure as well on it that looks like it has a heroic pose (hands on its hips it looks like). If this rumor is true, was the X/Y Trailer hinting at it? Even if this rumor is fake, now I wonder about that statue.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

Blog Entries

Looking at that statue, the human figure seems a little too human-like if you ask me to be a Pokemon. It's an interesting thought, and it's certainly piqued my curiosity in the statue, but I don't see it as anything different from a monument of a trainer and his Pokemon. Who knows, maybe they're characters important to the story or nearby settlement. But I don't believe it to be a Pokemon.

And... the rumor sounds kind of ridiculous... I too hope it's also false.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

I won't bite... Emerald-eyed Sableye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Here's something to possibly lookout for in a couple weeks or so on Pokémon Smash. They've been showing this segment on the Eeveelutions were the guy comes out from behind a door in an Eeveelution Costume so far these are the costumes he's come out in and the dates...

January 13th
    Eevee and Jolteon

January 20th
    Flareon and Glaceon

January 27th
    Umbreon and Leafeon

So possibly on February 3rd Vaporeon and Espeon and then the following week on February 10th 2 New Eeveelution Reveals since they seem to show 2 Eeveelutions per episode. Also you guys can go on Youtube and look up the the live stream that was shown on the 26th and in the preview to the next episode it shows that Junichi Masuda will be on the February 3rd episode so you never know maybe he'll show the New Eeveelution Silhouettes and then fully reveal them on the 10th.

I don't know but what do you guys think about this?

Edit- Turns out the scene of Junichi Masuda that was shown on the commercial was from a previous episode that aired on the 6th. Thanks sunyshore for pointing this out.
    Last edited by Emerald-eyed Sableye; 3rd February 2013 at 02:42 PM.

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

Blog Entries

i want some fun desert pokemon - there was a desert in the trailer

i want a ground/poison rattlesnake, a ground/flying burrowing owl, and a grass/fighting evolution for maractus - maractus needs legs!!!