SPOILERS: Gen VI Pokemon Discussion - Page 37

View Poll Results: Which are your favourite Pokemon revealed so far?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

52 36.11%
  • Quilladin

35 24.31%
  • Fennekin

51 35.42%
  • Braixen

53 36.81%
  • Froakie

46 31.94%
  • Frogadier

59 40.97%
  • Fletchling

29 20.14%
  • Talonflame

45 31.25%
  • Pancham

32 22.22%
  • Pangoro

45 31.25%
  • Skiddo

28 19.44%
  • Gogoat

37 25.69%
  • Inkay

28 19.44%
  • Malamar

34 23.61%
  • Litleo

28 19.44%
  • Pyroar

56 38.89%
  • Scatterbug

14 9.72%
  • Spewpa

13 9.03%
  • Vivillon

32 22.22%
  • Helioptile

30 20.83%
  • Flabébé

23 15.97%
  • Skrelp

27 18.75%
  • Clauncher

32 22.22%
  • Noivern

51 35.42%
  • Spritzee

30 20.83%
  • Swirlix

18 12.50%
  • Honedge

36 25.00%
  • Dedenne

27 18.75%
  • Bunnelby

18 12.50%
  • Furfrou

27 18.75%
  • Tyrunt

61 42.36%
  • Amaura

48 33.33%
  • Meowstic

53 36.81%
  • Orotto

30 20.83%
  • Sylveon

47 32.64%
  • Xerneas

59 40.97%
  • Yveltal

41 28.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 37 of 348 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast
Like Tree2711Likes

Thread: Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Default Re: New Pokemon Discussion and Speculation Thread

I'd like to see a Griffin done with a knight in mind, so more on the defensive side but not completely losing out in speed and attack either. Also, a gargoyle that's a speedster but deals more in setting up on the opponent.

Visit Rozenskye's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ApoVapo View Post
    * Electric: A poodle whose fluffy-parts are statically-charged fur.
    * Bug: Millipede, besides the head its long body is made of bubbles
    this combined reminded me of a fakemon on DA. "A poodle whose fluffy-parts are made of bubbles"

Robo-Floatzel likes this.

Would you like to ride my Ferris wheel?

Also, for the regions dog, I'd like to see a German Shepard or a Rottweiler.
    Berrenta likes this.
    Proud Sonic and Pokemon fan!

Deviantart: JohnSLPaul

2ds FC: 1478-4291-7605
    Friend Safari Type: Fairy

i wish an eevee kind of flying types-birds.

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

As long as I get my Jynx and Dunsparce Evolutions as well as at least 3 New Eeveelutions I'll be a happy camper.
    Berrenta likes this.

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jynx needs an evolution. ELeectabuzz and Magmar used to be her bros before she got left in the dust...

Constellation Pokémon would be cool as well.
    Berrenta likes this.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Hilarious rumor time again:
    This information was sent to me from a correspondent in Japan, who has obtained early information on what the next issue of CoroCoro will obtain, which focuses on Movie 16. This is a transcript of the information he provided me with.

First off, CoroCoro this issue mainly focuses on the star of Movie 16 alongside Genesect, the Superman Pokemon "Duskaman". Duskaman is the romanized name that appears in CoroCoro (and will probably be similar to the English name like previous stars), and its raw Japanese name is Dasukaman (ダスカマン). Here is the information CoroCoro provides:

Species: "Superman" (Choujin ちょうじん) Pokemon.
    Type: Dark/Fighting
    Height: 1.9m
    Weight: 78.4kg

My correspondent describes it looking very humanoid, with its main stream-lined body being mostly black apart from its white face, white hands, and white feet, and the front of its chest which has a red circle on its chest and another red crescent below it. It has horns on its head which fold back in a "V" shape, and it has a red Mohawk that comes from the back of its head and crosses between the horns and sticks out in the front. It has rather dull looking eyes, semi-circles with little black pupils in them. Finally, it has two red streamers coming from its back that resembles a scarf, but another picture of Duskaman shows that they can transform into wings.

There is the official Sugimori Art included, showing it striking a "Henshin"-style pose, and pictures of it drawn in anime form, including one showing how its scarf transforms into wings. There is also artwork showing it in winged-form flying away from the Genesect Army, as well as Ash and Iris riding Charizard and Dragonite and battling alongside him. CoroCoro talks about how Duskaman is the "night savior of the city", and appears in a flash of crimson red to battle against the leader of the Genesect. There seems to be a connection between the two Pokemon as they're both described as being crimson red. The new title is roughly "The Extreme Speed Genesect X Superman Duskaman (神速のゲノセクトX超人ダスカマン). The X is actually shining blue, resembling the Pokemon X logo, interestingly enough, while Genesect and Duskaman's names are colored red.

Next issue promises more information on the film, and hints at revealing another Pokemon (unknown if it's in the Movie, the Mini-Movie, or X/Y).

In terms of X/Y information, this issue is very sparse apart from showing the official artwork of the male and female protagonists, and some more screen-shots of them walking around the Paris-styled town, including visiting what appears to be a museum, standing atop the Eiffel Tower-like structure showing a nice view of the of the region, and walking alongside a beach. There's also a look at the new battle screen, which shows that the HP Bars now appear on the bottom screen with little Boxsprites of the Pokemon next to them, and there's two new buttons available as well on the menu which is "Call" and "P-Link", although it doesn't explain what these functions are for yet. There are a few battle pictures of the Starters battling, and also shows that Spoink and Paras are in.

I literally can get behind this rumor, if only because it describes the battle screen exactly how I would expect it to be. Not to mention if movie 16 were indeed to be like this, I can dig a super hero Pokemon to go against the evil mechas. Only thing is, this is too logical to be real, so its more then likely fake.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Warrior View Post
    We need a mandrake Pokemon! I can't believe we don't have one yet. It could be Grass/Psychic or Grass/Dark type.
    On the Origin of Species: Oddish - Bulbanews

Yellow dex: It may be mistaken for a clump of weeds. If you try to yank it out of the ground, it shrieks horribly.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chespin View Post
    This information was sent to me from a correspondent in Japan, who has obtained early information on what the next issue of CoroCoro will obtain, which focuses on Movie 16. This is a transcript of the information he provided me with.

First off, CoroCoro this issue mainly focuses on the star of Movie 16 alongside Genesect, the Superman Pokemon "Duskaman". Duskaman is the romanized name that appears in CoroCoro (and will probably be similar to the English name like previous stars), and its raw Japanese name is Dasukaman (ダスカマン). Here is the information CoroCoro provides:

My correspondent describes it looking very humanoid, with its main stream-lined body being mostly black apart from its white face, white hands, and white feet, and the front of its chest which has a red circle on its chest and another red crescent below it. It has horns on its head which fold back in a "V" shape, and it has a red Mohawk that comes from the back of its head and crosses between the horns and sticks out in the front. It has rather dull looking eyes, semi-circles with little black pupils in them. Finally, it has two red streamers coming from its back that resembles a scarf, but another picture of Duskaman shows that they can transform into wings.

There is the official Sugimori Art included, showing it striking a "Henshin"-style pose, and pictures of it drawn in anime form, including one showing how its scarf transforms into wings. There is also artwork showing it in winged-form flying away from the Genesect Army, as well as Ash and Iris riding Charizard and Dragonite and battling alongside him. CoroCoro talks about how Duskaman is the "night savior of the city", and appears in a flash of crimson red to battle against the leader of the Genesect. There seems to be a connection between the two Pokemon as they're both described as being crimson red. The new title is roughly "The Extreme Speed Genesect X Superman Duskaman (神速のゲノセクトX超人ダスカマン). The X is actually shining blue, resembling the Pokemon X logo, interestingly enough, while Genesect and Duskaman's names are colored red.

Next issue promises more information on the film, and hints at revealing another Pokemon (unknown if it's in the Movie, the Mini-Movie, or X/Y).

In terms of X/Y information, this issue is very sparse apart from showing the official artwork of the male and female protagonists, and some more screen-shots of them walking around the Paris-styled town, including visiting what appears to be a museum, standing atop the Eiffel Tower-like structure showing a nice view of the of the region, and walking alongside a beach. There's also a look at the new battle screen, which shows that the HP Bars now appear on the bottom screen with little Boxsprites of the Pokemon next to them, and there's two new buttons available as well on the menu which is "Call" and "P-Link", although it doesn't explain what these functions are for yet. There are a few battle pictures of the Starters battling, and also shows that Spoink and Paras are in.

I literally can get behind this rumor, if only because it describes the battle screen exactly how I would expect it to be. Not to mention if movie 16 were indeed to be like this, I can dig a super hero Pokemon to go against the evil mechas. Only thing is, this is too logical to be real, so its more then likely fake.
    Yeah I agree with everything your saying. Also the weird thing about this Supposed Superman Pokémon is that it's Dark/Flying Type which doesn't make sense considering that in Japan Dark Type is Evil Type over there, I mean Fighting/Flying would make more sense but I guess we'll see in a couple weeks or so.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post

Yeah I agree with everything your saying. Also the weird thing about this Supposed Superman Pokémon is that it's Dark/Flying Type which doesn't make sense considering that in Japan Dark Type is Evil Type over there, I mean Fighting/Flying would make more sense but I guess we'll see in a couple weeks or so.
    Dark/Fighting is the typing.

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

We shall need a Poison/Ground-type legendary Pokémon based on ground monsters. Yep, this will take over Groudon as the new heaviest Pokémon. Heaviest Pokémon introduced in Gen IV (Girantina and Palkia) and V (Zekrom) are also legendaries, but these didn't overtook Groudon (introduced in Gen III) for the "heaviest Pokémon" title.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post

Yeah I agree with everything your saying. Also the weird thing about this Supposed Superman Pokémon is that it's Dark/Fighting Type which doesn't make sense considering that in Japan Dark Type is Evil Type over there, I mean Fighting/Flying would make more sense but I guess we'll see in a couple weeks or so.
    Dark/Fighting is the typing.
    My mistake I wasn't paying attention to what I was typing :P But yeah I do think Fighting/Flying would make sense over Dark/Fighting especially on a Superhero Pokémon.
    The_Doctor likes this.

So a Superman Pokemon that's Dark/Fighting? Weird, I always thought a Dark/Fighting superhero mon would look like batman.
    Proud Sonic and Pokemon fan!

Deviantart: JohnSLPaul

2ds FC: 1478-4291-7605
    Friend Safari Type: Fairy

Blog Entries
    Follow LegolasTheElf On Twitter

This slow news period is killing me!! Yeah i know we won't get much new info since the games are still 9 months away.. Well apart from the superman rumourz, Pokemon Smash aired some preview sort of for next week?

Zephyrsonic: Everyone go to 56:44 of my stream and pause it. It’s a preview for the next Smash Episode in seeing that it’s a board it looks like it has the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y logos on the upper left of the board. Also I see 2 Pokemon on that board which the one on the right appears to be a Probopass and then on the left it’s possible that is the new Eeveelution so if it is then it will be revealed next weekend and I will cover that! I don’t know if you can like ask filb.de or something if they have a higher quality image that they can look on there end and see what that was but it’s likely it’s what we are waiting for!

Legolas Greenleaf!

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LegolasTheElf View Post
    This slow news period is killing me!! Yeah i know we won't get much new info since the games are still 9 months away.. Well apart from the superman rumourz, Pokemon Smash aired some preview sort of for next week?

Zephyrsonic: Everyone go to 56:44 of my stream and pause it. It’s a preview for the next Smash Episode in seeing that it’s a board it looks like it has the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y logos on the upper left of the board. Also I see 2 Pokemon on that board which the one on the right appears to be a Probopass and then on the left it’s possible that is the new Eeveelution so if it is then it will be revealed next weekend and I will cover that! I don’t know if you can like ask filb.de or something if they have a higher quality image that they can look on there end and see what that was but it’s likely it’s what we are waiting for!
    That's an unfezant. >_>