* Normal: Kendama-based Pokemon. Its main body rides atop a giant ball.
* Grass: A black-bear whose body is made of berries.
* Fire: Pintata Bull
with horns that are torches.
* Water: Sea-bird. Looks like a socialite due to a feather that looks like an ascot.
* Electric: A poodle whose fluffy-parts are statically-charged fur.
* Bug: Millipede, besides the head its long body is made of bubbles
* Flying: A peacock with a tail that’s a harp.
* Steel: A female-like Pokemon whose long hair is made of long, steel cables.
* Rock: A rock-based snail, its got a bell for a shell, and its body looks like a cathedral.
* Ground: An elephant whose body is covered in hardened mud-armor, more realistic looking than Donphan
* Psychic: An “Arabian” Pokemon wrapped in a brightly-colored carpet clothing.
* Dark: Raccoon. Its tail serves as a burglar sack, and it’s got a stylish black mask.
* Poison: Little purple lizard, it swings its (very large) broken tail around like a huge club.
* Fighting: A very weird Pokemon who resembles a giant, living sneaker. Cooler looking than it sounds.
* Ice: A Snowman with coal on its head looking like the incense marks Shaolin Monks have.
* Ghost: A kasa-obake (umbrella ghost) that’s brightly colored and “fancy” looking.
* Dragon: A Kirin that looks like a dragonic-unicorn.”