SPOILERS: Gen VI Pokemon Discussion - Page 348

View Poll Results: Which are your favourite Pokemon revealed so far?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

52 36.11%
  • Quilladin

35 24.31%
  • Fennekin

51 35.42%
  • Braixen

53 36.81%
  • Froakie

46 31.94%
  • Frogadier

59 40.97%
  • Fletchling

29 20.14%
  • Talonflame

45 31.25%
  • Pancham

32 22.22%
  • Pangoro

45 31.25%
  • Skiddo

28 19.44%
  • Gogoat

37 25.69%
  • Inkay

28 19.44%
  • Malamar

34 23.61%
  • Litleo

28 19.44%
  • Pyroar

56 38.89%
  • Scatterbug

14 9.72%
  • Spewpa

13 9.03%
  • Vivillon

32 22.22%
  • Helioptile

30 20.83%
  • Flabébé

23 15.97%
  • Skrelp

27 18.75%
  • Clauncher

32 22.22%
  • Noivern

51 35.42%
  • Spritzee

30 20.83%
  • Swirlix

18 12.50%
  • Honedge

36 25.00%
  • Dedenne

27 18.75%
  • Bunnelby

18 12.50%
  • Furfrou

27 18.75%
  • Tyrunt

61 42.36%
  • Amaura

48 33.33%
  • Meowstic

53 36.81%
  • Orotto

30 20.83%
  • Sylveon

47 32.64%
  • Xerneas

59 40.97%
  • Yveltal

41 28.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 348 of 348 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348
Results 5,206 to 5,214 of 5214
Like Tree2711Likes

Thread: Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Gen VI Pokemon Discussion (Megas go in Mega thread)

Rumors are spreading about three event legendaries more revealed, did someone point this here? Source (Spanish)

Remember 3DS encryptation hasn't been broken yet, so unlike DS games, there could be still hidden Pokémon into the game data.

Supposedly, their names would be:

719 Diancie (ディアンシー), Rock/Fairy
    720 Volcanion (ボルケニオン), Fire/Water
    721 Hoopa (フーパ) Psychic/Ghost

This info matches some pokémon list filtered back in July. See every Pokémon in that list was revealed eventually, except Dianshii (Diancie), Borukeriion (Volcanion) and Fuupa (Hoopa). That list is completed with Japanese names of Quilladin, Frogadier, Dedenne, Bunnelby, Meowstick, Chessnaught, Zygarde, Delphox, Greninja, Furfrou and Braixen. Note that at that point, only Meowstick was revealed among that list, and Zygarde wasn't even discovered until someone ran into its cave while playing.

This info was already validated by Hiro, leaker of Fairy type and involved with Wottergate.

If this turns to be true, Water would be the second type (after Flying) to be combined with every other existing type. Though a Fire/Water is definitely something I want to see.

Me verás volar por la ciudad de la furia...
    - Pokémon games are like boobs; designed for children, but more enjoyed by adults. (Someone on twitter)

Don't you worry, child Ice Ricky's Avatar
    Follow Ice Ricky On Twitter
    Follow Ice Ricky on Tumblr

The Props--
    SYLVEON. That thing is baller and it's definitely now one of my favorite Pokémon, and also my new favorite Eeveelution. I also really like male Meowstic--that blue color is beautiful and I really enjoyed using it in-game. (I'm not really a fan of the female Meowstic design, but I do like how male and female Meowstic have different designs.) Oh, and Aegislash is top-notch quality design-wise, in my opinion; I really appreciate how they used the ghost knight motif without using a typical "haunted armor" design. Xerneas is also quite possibly the most beautiful legendary Pokémon I've seen so far, so it's up there as one of the Pokémon I like a lot.

The Slops--
    Aurorus's typing is sooo unfortunate; I think I would've liked it more if almost every attack didn't hit for super-effective damage. (But I still really like its design, so there's that.) And Furfrou wasn't as cool as I thought it would be once I used it, but I think that partly had to do with the fact that it didn't keep its haircut when you deposited it in the PC (I didn't really like its untrimmed design). Also, I for one was really disappointed in Clawitzer's design--I was so excited to use Clauncher until I saw what it evolved into, and so I eventually decided not to use it. Skrelp/Dragalge looked much better and I wish they had been placed in X instead.

That's all I can think of for now. But overall, I love the quality of Pokémon this generation, I think the Design Team made great decisions this time around!

Blog Entries

Default Anyone Else?

Does anyone here use a Vivillon? Is anyone as impressed as this new butterfly as I am? Or have I just overlooked how awesome starter bugs have been? My Vivillon, Domino, RULES when she's in a battle. O_o I just need to know if there's anyone else who feels this way. XD
    ~I'm here without you, baby
    But you're still on my lonely mind
    I think about you, baby
    And I dream about you all the time~

Blog Entries

Default Re: Anyone Else?

Hell yes. My Vivillion Beezlebug started limping in the home stretch, but she's Impish which is kind of a useless nature for such a Pokemon. Given that, she did pretty damn well. Vivillion is really a great improvement on the usual regional bug niche. (Compoundeyes and Hurr8icane? What's not to love?)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Hell yes. My Vivillion Beezlebug started limping in the home stretch, but she's Impish which is kind of a useless nature for such a Pokemon. Given that, she did pretty damn well. Vivillion is really a great improvement on the usual regional bug niche. (Compoundeyes and Hurr8icane? What's not to love?)
    I know, I have rash nature which isn't any better so I'm feelin' ya. XD But I try to make use of that new Pokémon super training! It seems to help. Yeah I believe it's an improvement too! Outta curiosity, which pattern is Beezlebug? =] Compoundeyes is amazing. Shield dust is kind of handy but Compoundeyes for SURE takes the cake!
    I think about you, baby

Nice weather we're having SirOni's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SwampertShoes View Post
    I know, I have rash nature which isn't any better so I'm feelin' ya. XD But I try to make use of that new Pokémon super training! It seems to help. Yeah I believe it's an improvement too! Outta curiosity, which pattern is Beezlebug? =] Compoundeyes is amazing. Shield dust is kind of handy but Compoundeyes for SURE takes the cake!
    Rash is actually a pretty great nature, and much better than Impish, for Vivillion in-game since it raises Special Attack.

I must say Vivillion turned out to be a much better Pokemon than most us probably would have assumed. It's got much better stats and moves compared to the early bugs of other generations, and it's pattern gimmick is actually pretty neat! It really highlights the spirit of trading and interacting with people around the world (without depriving either version of a family in this case I might add) that Gamefreak strives to achieve with each new game. Really I'm not so bummed out that Vivillion is the only new Bug-type family this gen anymore (still a bit though).
    Caro: 0774-4484-9102

IGN: Antonio

URPG:http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f401/cerony-urpg-66373/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cerony View Post
    Rash is actually a pretty great nature, and much better than Impish, for Vivillion in-game since it raises Special Attack.

I must say Vivillion turned out to be a much better Pokemon than most us probably would have assumed. It's got much better stats and moves compared to the early bugs of other generations, and it's pattern gimmick is actually pretty neat! It really highlights the spirit of trading and interacting with people around the world (without depriving either version of a family in this case I might add) that Gamefreak strives to achieve with each new game. Really I'm not so bummed out that Vivillion is the only new Bug-type family this gen anymore (still a bit though).
    Maybe so, but I don't particularly like the defense drop, Vivillon doesn't need it. I'd prefer a nice defense boost or defense-neutral nature, since Vivillon's special attack is already pretty stable. =]
    Definitely! Not sure I like the patterns though... ._. I named my Vivillon specifically for the pattern I saw in-game (Meadow), and then it turns into the Modern pattern. XD I had no idea about the patterns at first so. Is it really the only new Bug-type family? I had no idea. I guess they had to make room for all those new Fairy-type. =p Which, I'm pretty more than okay with Gardevoir's new typing, on the subject of Fairy-type.
    I think about you, baby

Visit Rainbow's Youtube Channel

Vivillon is kinda meh. It was great to have early on, but I ended up leaving her in the PC box by the 5th gym or so. Especially when I finally noticed it's Sp. Att was only 99 :u

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow View Post
    Vivillon is kinda meh. It was great to have early on, but I ended up leaving her in the PC box by the 5th gym or so. Especially when I finally noticed it's Sp. Att was only 99 :u
    Admittedly, I'm not that quite that far into the game yet. XD But she seems to be holding up fine for now. What level was yours when you boxed it?

Edit: Absolutely adore your Halloween signature and avatar!
    I think about you, baby

Page 348 of 348 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348