SPOILERS: Gen VI Pokemon Discussion - Page 32

View Poll Results: Which are your favourite Pokemon revealed so far?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

52 36.11%
  • Quilladin

35 24.31%
  • Fennekin

51 35.42%
  • Braixen

53 36.81%
  • Froakie

46 31.94%
  • Frogadier

59 40.97%
  • Fletchling

29 20.14%
  • Talonflame

45 31.25%
  • Pancham

32 22.22%
  • Pangoro

45 31.25%
  • Skiddo

28 19.44%
  • Gogoat

37 25.69%
  • Inkay

28 19.44%
  • Malamar

34 23.61%
  • Litleo

28 19.44%
  • Pyroar

56 38.89%
  • Scatterbug

14 9.72%
  • Spewpa

13 9.03%
  • Vivillon

32 22.22%
  • Helioptile

30 20.83%
  • Flabébé

23 15.97%
  • Skrelp

27 18.75%
  • Clauncher

32 22.22%
  • Noivern

51 35.42%
  • Spritzee

30 20.83%
  • Swirlix

18 12.50%
  • Honedge

36 25.00%
  • Dedenne

27 18.75%
  • Bunnelby

18 12.50%
  • Furfrou

27 18.75%
  • Tyrunt

61 42.36%
  • Amaura

48 33.33%
  • Meowstic

53 36.81%
  • Orotto

30 20.83%
  • Sylveon

47 32.64%
  • Xerneas

59 40.97%
  • Yveltal

41 28.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 32 of 348 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Default Re: New Pokemon Discussion and Speculation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cerony View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    There should be another water/psychic or Water/Ghost pokemon based on ''Koinobori''.
    Here a pic for those Those who doesn't know ''Koinobori''.

I think they should have a Spilt Evolution.
    The male one evolve into a ''Black Koinobori'' & The female should evolve into a ''Red Koinobori'' .
    A male & A female ''Koinobori'' are seen flying with their children .
    JoshKH92's deviantART Gallery

It's gonna be a pure Flying-type.
    I just checked out his designs and all of them are pretty badass, especially the Electric/Fighting type taser gun 'mon

Blog Entries

I haven't had the chance yet to go through his gallery, but I can say that I already enjoying his style and creations. And I don't say that about just any run-of-the-mill Fakemon creator.
    Caro: 0774-4484-9102

IGN: Antonio

URPG:http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f401/sironi-urpg-66373/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Angela-Samshi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chespin View Post
    A proper seasonal Pokemon is a given at this point, or at least it should be. Seasons need to get a major focus like the day night cycle, and hopefully we even get seasonal eeveelutions. What a sight that would be....
    I agree, we need more seasonal Pokemon. Seasonal evolutions would be cool, though I can already imagine the frustration of them:

Bulbapedia: <Pokemon> only evolves during the winter.
    Game: Just turned to spring.
    You: Gah!
    I've done that with Cubchoo when I tried to have one on my team. Never again GF, NEVER AGAIN. Evolutions will be very interesting in the end if season based, if only cause you would literally have to wait months to get that one Pokemon you want unless you trade.

And yeah those fakemon are pretty good, except for the ones were previous designs are obvious in their creation, like that one with Geodudes face.

I haven't had the chance yet to go through his gallery, but I can say that I already enjoying his style and creations. And I don't say that about just any run-of-the-mill Fakemon creator.
    You should totally check it out. I think that his Fakemons are a lot better than some Pokemon.

Blog Entries

Seasonal-based evolutions sound interesting enough that they should have been introduced this current generation. At first I thought some Pokemon like Leavanny and Swoobat evolved during a specific season (I think it was summer?) because of some reliable internet sources that had actually had it wrong. I figured it out when I got Swoobat in the off season.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokefanforever View Post
    You should totally check it out. I think that his Fakemons are a lot better than some Pokemon.
    Let's not get carried away now
    Last edited by SirOni; 16th January 2013 at 07:14 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Angela-Samshi View Post
    A proper seasonal Pokemon is a given at this point, or at least it should be. Seasons need to get a major focus like the day night cycle, and hopefully we even get seasonal eeveelutions. What a sight that would be....
    I agree, we need more seasonal Pokemon. Seasonal evolutions would be cool, though I can already imagine the frustration of them:

Bulbapedia: <Pokemon> only evolves during the winter.
    Game: Just turned to spring.
    You: Gah!
    I've done that with Cubchoo when I tried to have one on my team. Never again GF, NEVER AGAIN. Evolutions will be very interesting in the end if season based, if only cause you would literally have to wait months to get that one Pokemon you want unless you trade.

And yeah those fakemon are pretty good, except for the ones were previous designs are obvious in their creation, like that one with Geodudes face.
    I managed to find a Cubchoo my first time during my Black playththrough.. in spring. Cyrogonal however... now Drilbur THAT is a fucking pain trying to get those dust clouds to f'ing spawn with one...

as for the season thing you could just change your clock
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Blog Entries

Thought: What if XY does not mark the return of seasons?

There's been plenty of other innovations from past generations that didn't make it into future generations, and if they are, watered down in some way. It's still too early to say, but it didn't look like seasons were very apparent in the world seen from the trailer. I'm actually not very positive that we'll see a return of it, or at least, not in the way we would like to hope.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Akai View Post

There's been plenty of other innovations from past generations that didn't make it into future generations, and if they are, watered down in some way. It's still too early to say, but it didn't look like seasons were very apparent in the world seen from the trailer. I'm actually not very positive that we'll see a return of it, or at least, not in the way we would like to hope.
    They also didnt show night during the trailer , doesnt mean it wont exist. Seasons isnt exactly a new feature anymore so they dont really have a reason to show it off in the trailer.

Blog Entries

I'm just saying though. Seasons is not really something that I would be hyping over in this next generation. For all we know, they could very well dumb it down the way they dumbed down time in RSE.

You also have to remember that the gameplay wasn't final in the video.

Blog Entries

Well I certainly do realize that. But one also has to note that the game is having a worldwide release in October, which is just ten months away. Ten months may seem like plenty of time, but it really isn't for game development. I'd have to imagine that, at this point of time, they have showed a trailer of a more polished up beta of the game.

Well I certainly do realize that. But one also has to note that the game is having a worldwide release in October, which is just ten months away. Ten months may seem like plenty of time, but it really isn't for game development. I'd have to imagine that, at this point of time, they have showed a trailer of a more polished up beta of the game.
    That's very true. The way I look at is the same in that what they showed us was from early development of Pokemon X and Y. And they don't want give out any of the better visuals of the game until the release, but we all know someone is going to leak information.

Blog Entries

It's more professional, especially something this big of an announcement, to show a trailer of a more recent beta, not of an earlier beta. You don't need an early build so as to not give away a lot of things, it's really about what exactly you decide to record footage of.

Blog Entries

Like times in the past this could be a matter of concern. With new pairs of Pokemon games it's just about always 3 steps forward and 1 step back. Especially since this is a new system. As some have already said Gen III is a good example of this when it came to time based features. Gen IV can also be used as a case study for a new system if you remember how slow battles and saving were as well as other loading problems. Though depending on how long Gamefreak has had the 3DS development kits this may not be such a big issue.

Visit Rozenskye's Youtube Channel

well for the next gen i want a Minotour like pokemon with maybe a Dark/Fighting combi type or Dark/Ground type. I know we have Tauros but I was thinking of something like the actual Minotour where it stands on it's two legs like cubone. and maybe a lion like pokemon, again I know Entei exist but Entei looks more like of a dog instead of a lion, I want to see one that actually looks like a lion with it's fur puffing out like the male lion. I was thinking of it having four forms based on evolution stones like Eevee. it could start up like a normal looking lion cub then when evolved using a fire stone or something the evolved form would have the look of an adult lion but it's puffy fur would be made of fire or something like that.