SPOILERS: Gen VI Pokemon Discussion - Page 131

View Poll Results: Which are your favourite Pokemon revealed so far?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

52 36.11%
  • Quilladin

35 24.31%
  • Fennekin

51 35.42%
  • Braixen

53 36.81%
  • Froakie

46 31.94%
  • Frogadier

59 40.97%
  • Fletchling

29 20.14%
  • Talonflame

45 31.25%
  • Pancham

32 22.22%
  • Pangoro

45 31.25%
  • Skiddo

28 19.44%
  • Gogoat

37 25.69%
  • Inkay

28 19.44%
  • Malamar

34 23.61%
  • Litleo

28 19.44%
  • Pyroar

56 38.89%
  • Scatterbug

14 9.72%
  • Spewpa

13 9.03%
  • Vivillon

32 22.22%
  • Helioptile

30 20.83%
  • Flabébé

23 15.97%
  • Skrelp

27 18.75%
  • Clauncher

32 22.22%
  • Noivern

51 35.42%
  • Spritzee

30 20.83%
  • Swirlix

18 12.50%
  • Honedge

36 25.00%
  • Dedenne

27 18.75%
  • Bunnelby

18 12.50%
  • Furfrou

27 18.75%
  • Tyrunt

61 42.36%
  • Amaura

48 33.33%
  • Meowstic

53 36.81%
  • Orotto

30 20.83%
  • Sylveon

47 32.64%
  • Xerneas

59 40.97%
  • Yveltal

41 28.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 131 of 348 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 5214
Like Tree2711Likes

Thread: Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Visit Rainbow's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread

Suddenly I realize who puppy lizard reminds me of

Naming mine Edd, no matter what.
    Akira Bond likes this.

Blog Entries

THE PAGES! THEY DO NOT LOAD FAST ENOUGH!

Anyway, am I the only one who thinks the Karos art style looks like a fan-made region (not that that's a bad thing)?

Zeb
    five times in the mirror Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

I may aswell post what I want to happen with the new guys atm:

Electric lizard -> Electric/Steel frilled lizard also based on a parabolic antenna.
    Robin -> hoopoe -> roadrunner (maybe) Probably all Normal/Flying since the region bird never seems to deviate from that, sadly.
    Panda -> Overweight mobster panda (Yancham looks like it's wearing a black shirt with grey trousers and braces -- like a stereotypical mobster so I expect them to add to that). It seriously looks and seems like a Dark-type though, so maybe it will be Fighting/Dark later.
    I don't care about the goat but I could see it with a pre-evo, or just being a standalone. Probably standalone though.

Quote Originally Posted by Incoming Mortar View Post

Anyway, am I the only one who thinks the Karos art style looks like a fan-made region (not that that's a bad thing)?
    Wrong thread to discuss the region. Try here: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f693/region-speculation-discussion-thread-144807/
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post

Wrong thread to discuss the region. Try here: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f693/region-speculation-discussion-thread-144807/
    I said "Karos art style" to describe the Pokemon in it, not the region itself.

Follow Meophist On Twitter

I wonder somewhat why the lizard is Electric/Normal type in particular. Usually, Normal dual-types tend to seem a bit more Normal-type than the lizard appears to me, and I don't see many advantages in the lizard becoming such a type. The Pokémon appears a bit more geared toward special attacks, so Normal-type STAB wouldn't usually be too useful. If it's a physical attacker, it could make more sense though.

Zeb
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

Oh, sorry, my bad then. You said "looks like a fan-made region" so it sounded like you were talking about the region map...
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

Blog Entries

Oh, sorry, my bad then. You said "looks like a fan-made region" so it sounded like you were talking about the region map...
    Yeah, sorry about that XD
    Seriously, though, I could mistake all of these could be fan concepts from DeviantArt if I didn't know any better.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

A pretty cool-looking new batch of Pokemon.

Yanchamu is easily my favorite, I simply love the design already and its demeanor. I like Pokemon with traces of this thing known as a personality and with an interesting species name like Naughty it's surely gonna be something kewl. I like badass adorable Pokemon so I'm really happy to see this little guy and can't wait to make some fanart of it. I like how it has a badass motif with that leaf hanging from its mouth.

Yayakoma, not really impressive at first but has grown on me, mostly due to seeing a bunch of fanart of it on Tumblr. The idea of it using Flame Charge is cool and imaging a flaming, flying fireball racing through the air could be awesome. Known for its good/sweet voice is a tad generic but I'll take it.

Erikiteru is pretty nice, I'm usually a huge fan of Electric-type Pokemon but I don't feel much immensely for the little guy. The idea of solar-induced electricity is a nice break from the norm though, I could see it becoming an Electric/Grass-type. Pretty cute and weird, hope it isn't the Emolga/Pachirisu of Gen 6. Probably isn't since there are no electricity sacs on its face.

Gogoat, no strong opinion yet.

Blog Entries

I didn't automatically hate any of them, so that's good.

I like the robin best, then the goat, then the panda. I'm not too keen on the lizard (?) other than its typing. Electric/Normal is something I never imagined we'd see.
    FC
    Pearl 5284 5949 8353
    HG 3997 0410 0534

White 3654 0198 4036

Blog Entries

Yeah, sorry about that XD
    Seriously, though, I could mistake all of these could be fan concepts from DeviantArt if I didn't know any better.
    Nah. The people at Deviantart are way more talented than Ken.
    Seriously. I love all the new Pokemon (especially Xerneas, Chespin, the panda, the bird, and the goat) but sometimes I wish that there was some sort of yearly contest for a new Pokemon. I'm personally rooting for Nemosafid and Marlosafid. Scroll to the end of Random Lines Challenge Completed and Destroyed - Cheezburger to see what I mean. There's even a petition for it at goo.gl/xuOZR !!!!!!

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm gonna go and say it right now but watch as Yancham (the Panda) gains Dark as a Secondary Type. His look and the fact that he is classified as the Naughty Pokémon assures this for me. As for his ability I'm gonna say Sap Sipper I don't know why but I just have a feeling. Also watch as that leaf somehow turns into a bamboo fighting stick that or either he'll gain a bamboo fighting stick and still retain the leaf in his mouth. Should I maybe sig this?

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

The Great and Powerful TheBugChampion's Avatar

like several others have mentioned, i hope the lizard evolves into a frilled lizard and his necktie ears multiply into a full frill to mach the aforementioned parabola solar satellite. only then might i actually like it. i'd actually love it then.

although if he evolves into a bipedal theropod like reptile with a frill... mimicking the SUPER ERRONEOUS AND MISINFORMATION SPREADING DILOPHOSAURUS FROM JURASSIC PARK I WILL BE LIVID.

i'm a little bummed none of the gen 6 noobs were bugs. i'll keep my fingers crossed for my water/bug though. xD

Blog Entries

I'm not really a fan of the new lizard, either, but I could change my mind depending on its evolution (assuming it gets one). And Electric normal is a strange combination. Apparently it turns sunlight into it's electricity? Maybe it has an alternate form that is just normal type, and in sunlight, it gains the electric part? That would be interesting and not to out-there of an idea.

The robin I was kind of meh about, but the more I look at it, the more I like it. The panda is great, and yeah it totally looks like it would be dark type, rather than fighting, and it's new move, Smart Remark, also sounds dark type, like Nasty Plot, etc. The goat I think is pretty cool, and I have a feeling it won't have an evo or pre-evo and is more of a gimmick thing. Like when you get to town you have to go catch one to ride around on, or something. It's more of a game function than designed for use in competitive battle.

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick-Or-Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scopeand Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

Blog Entries
    Follow VeggiePopper On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Poko907 View Post
    Nah. The people at Deviantart are way more talented than Game Freak's design team.
    Fixed. Ken doesn't design the Pokémon, he just draws the final artworks.

Pt: 5285 3562 3697- Veggie
    SS: 5156 5108 0540- Dany
    B1: 0175 8413 2944- Popper
    B2: 1163 7552 4502- Jonatan
    3DS: 1418-6718-4136

Zeb
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post
    I'm gonna go and say it right now but watch as Yancham (the Panda) gains Dark as a Secondary Type. His look and the fact that he is classified as the Naughty Pokémon assures this for me. As for his ability I'm gonna say Sap Sipper I don't know why but I just have a feeling. Also watch as that leaf somehow turns into a bamboo fighting stick that or either he'll gain a bamboo fighting stick and still retain the leaf in his mouth. Should I maybe sig this?
    Yep, I also think it will gain the Dark-typing. From the way it looks down to its classification, its name meaning and even the new move it's advertising everything seems like a Dark-type. Also if it does go ahead with the theme that I think it's running with (banchō [the delinquent meaning, not the government one]/mobster) then yes, a bamboo stick also seems likely to me; GatoRage suggested earlier that its evolutions could use a bamboo stick similar to how mobster's use baseball bats in most media. I think it would work.