SPOILERS: Gen VI Pokemon Discussion - Page 104

View Poll Results: Which are your favourite Pokemon revealed so far?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chespin

    52 36.11%
  • Quilladin

    35 24.31%
  • Fennekin

    51 35.42%
  • Braixen

    53 36.81%
  • Froakie

    46 31.94%
  • Frogadier

    59 40.97%
  • Fletchling

    29 20.14%
  • Talonflame

    45 31.25%
  • Pancham

    32 22.22%
  • Pangoro

    45 31.25%
  • Skiddo

    28 19.44%
  • Gogoat

    37 25.69%
  • Inkay

    28 19.44%
  • Malamar

    34 23.61%
  • Litleo

    28 19.44%
  • Pyroar

    56 38.89%
  • Scatterbug

    14 9.72%
  • Spewpa

    13 9.03%
  • Vivillon

    32 22.22%
  • Helioptile

    30 20.83%
  • Flabébé

    23 15.97%
  • Skrelp

    27 18.75%
  • Clauncher

    32 22.22%
  • Noivern

    51 35.42%
  • Spritzee

    30 20.83%
  • Swirlix

    18 12.50%
  • Honedge

    36 25.00%
  • Dedenne

    27 18.75%
  • Bunnelby

    18 12.50%
  • Furfrou

    27 18.75%
  • Tyrunt

    61 42.36%
  • Amaura

    48 33.33%
  • Meowstic

    53 36.81%
  • Orotto

    30 20.83%
  • Sylveon

    47 32.64%
  • Xerneas

    59 40.97%
  • Yveltal

    41 28.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 104 of 348 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 5214
Like Tree2711Likes

Thread: Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

  1. #1546
    Take a Bite. Paris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Woohoo.
    Posts
    66

    Default Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Leader1234567 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paris View Post
    This new form has really grown on me, I hope it has a good story.
    It might be mewthree,but it looks like a edited mewtwo to me....
    Yeah, I love the idea of Mewthree too, there's so much potential they can do a lot with this, it reminds me of Kid Buu which is weird since Mewtwo was like the Frieza of Pokemon lololol

  2. #1547
    So what's your wish? Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,671
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread

    My expression when I first saw the Mewthingy. Not gonna lie.

  3. #1548
    Take a Bite. Paris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Woohoo.
    Posts
    66

    Default Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread


    Me Basically when Mewthingy got revealed, although I love it now.
    Bellossom likes this.

  4. #1549
    The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Snowbelle City
    Posts
    719
    Blog Entries
    22

    Default Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread

    Am I the only one here expecting to see Mew in the new movie. I'm sure it has already been brought up but the movie site has this image with Genesect and Mewtwo where Mewtwo has two empty hexagons underneath it....

    genesect-vs.-mewtwo.png

    Maybe one hexagon is for the New Mewtwo/Mewthree and the other for Mew. It's just a thought you never know.
    Bellossom likes this.

    Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

  5. #1550
    Doc Octillery FTW VeggiePopper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Silent Bridge
    Posts
    4,489
    Blog Entries
    1
    Follow VeggiePopper On Twitter

    Default Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    First, it is all but confirmed that the "new" Mewtwo is called Éclair Forme. I wish that the fansites would post about this because the source of this information is obviously trustworthy, being the source of the updated movie poster. Serebii should have posted this on Wednesday along with the poster.
    Yeah, but Serebii and his sources have been wrong several times, so until it's official, I'll take it (and we all should) with a grain of salt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Anyway, even if my theory is not true, how can BW be only 5 years apart of Gen IV when -again, I insist- the Rocket grunt has a kid in elementary school? At least 6 years had to pass (I admit that giving them 8 years of age might be a bit farfetched, but there's no way they could be any younger than 6), and that's even assuming the Rocket went back to Unova, got married and his wife gave birth on the very same day, which is obviously illogical.
    It's just a sprite; I think that you put more thought into it than Game Freak did. You can tell from the World Tournament that they aren't exactly concerned about sprites correctly reflecting the timeline. Only artwork or special sprites (certainly not overworld ones) can be used as evidence. The kid could have been four years old for all we know. Quite possibly, Game Freak may not have decided about Black and White's exact place in the timeline at that point.
    Still, that sprite is the only hint about time passage between the two games. If there were more clues, then it could be ignored in favor of the other clues, but since there is nothing else, it is important to take into consideration, whether you like it or not. Also, you both ignored the rest of my points (which all of them have enough back up so that even ignoring the sprite, my theory has strong basis to it) and failed to back up your own point: could you please explain me what makes you so sure that there's only five years between HGSS and BW, other than your own beliefs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    More importantly:

    Quote Originally Posted by FireRed
    A Pokémon whose genetic code was repeatedly recombined for research. It turned vicious as a result.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeafGreen
    It was created by a scientist after years of horrific gene-splicing and DNA-engineering experiments.
    This implies that the splicing was done on Mewtwo after birth. That is what is so gruesome about it; this was no accident.
    I read your following posts to Joshawott, and you clearly state Pokédex data on Mewtwo is not trustworthy because because Oak and Fuji didn't work together, but now you're ackowledging it. That's not only self-contradictory, but also hypocrite.

    Moreover, as Joshawott pointed out to you, the entries don't emply what you say at all, all they imply is that it took years to create Mewtwo, so it is possible that the genes were spliced before it was born: artificial insemination, with the planted seed being the result of years of gene splicing, which -again- is supported by the fact that when Mew gave birth, the newborn was named Mewtwo, as if it was an already new species.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    The details are so sparse that anything could be, but what we do know is that Mewtwo was born as it is, not modified after birth (which debunks your point about the splicing being done after birth), which only leads us to the splicing being done before giving birth.
    The fact that the baby was called Mewtwo doesn't debunk my theory at all. If Fuji intended to alter its DNA, it is perfectly natural that he would have called it "Mewtwo" from the start.
    Eh, no. It does debunk it. If that were the case, the actual wording would be "nicknamed" (the term the games use for individual Pokémon's names, which is what you are refering to) or "codenamed" as, according to you, the name "Mewtwo" is used for experimenting and it stil is not a new species so the name is not definitive. Even if he gave it that name because of his purpose to turn it into a new species, he didn't know whether he would actually succced, so until that happened, he didn't have any reason to name it like that. Instead, the games say that Fuji outright named it Mewtwo, as in, a new species.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Which brings to the next scenario which I just have thought of: how about 'Mewthree' is the reason Mewtwo changes its heart? A new member in the family might put the two in danger so Mew has fight for its roots and in the process, develops a bond with Mew and grows closer to it? Now that would be interesting.
    Not in my opinion, because that would just beg the question of how the new species would mellow out and grow closer to the family. It would solve one problem by creating another.
    It wouldn't, since the two questions are closely related, and the other would be inevitably brought it. As the potential plot unfolds, we'll have to se how it mellows down; seeing the whole processm would be better (and deeper, which usually is what you strive for in Pokémon plots) that just randomly and magically mellowing out because it transformed. But that's your opinion, so fair enough.


    Pt: 5285 3562 3697- Veggie
    SS: 5156 5108 0540- Dany
    B1: 0175 8413 2944- Popper
    B2: 1163 7552 4502- Jonatan
    3DS: 1418-6718-4136

  6. #1551
    Registered User Lugiafanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    632

    Default Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by VeggiePopper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    First, it is all but confirmed that the "new" Mewtwo is called Éclair Forme. I wish that the fansites would post about this because the source of this information is obviously trustworthy, being the source of the updated movie poster. Serebii should have posted this on Wednesday along with the poster.
    Yeah, but Serebii and his sources have been wrong several times, so until it's official, I'll take it (and we all should) with a grain of salt.
    It's not Serebii and his super-secret sources that are relevant here, it's the dude who leaked the Movie 16 Pamphlet.
    Pearl FC: 0689 8559 2961
    Platinum FC: 3868 1384 3198
    SoulSilver FC: 2021 2908 5745
    Black 2 FC: 4170 2700 6717

    My shop!

  7. #1552
    Doc Octillery FTW VeggiePopper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Silent Bridge
    Posts
    4,489
    Blog Entries
    1
    Follow VeggiePopper On Twitter

    Default Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Lugiafanatic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VeggiePopper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    First, it is all but confirmed that the "new" Mewtwo is called Éclair Forme. I wish that the fansites would post about this because the source of this information is obviously trustworthy, being the source of the updated movie poster. Serebii should have posted this on Wednesday along with the poster.
    Yeah, but Serebii and his sources have been wrong several times, so until it's official, I'll take it (and we all should) with a grain of salt.
    It's not Serebii and his super-secret sources that are relevant here, it's the dude who leaked the Movie 16 Pamphlet.
    So who this dude is?

    Anyways, I still think it is a new Pokémon and not a forme. Tis would be the first time that a the movie previous to the start of a generation doesn't include a new Pokémon in its main cast: Movie 2 (released months before GS's debut) had Lugia, M5 (released right before RS) had Latios and Latias, M9 (ditto for DP) had Manaphy, and M13 (prior to BW) had Zoroark in it, so the most logical thing would be that M16 will feature a Gen VI Pokémon, but as of now we haven't seen one; this might be an indicator the Mewtwoish thing is a new species and not a new Mewtwo forme.


    Pt: 5285 3562 3697- Veggie
    SS: 5156 5108 0540- Dany
    B1: 0175 8413 2944- Popper
    B2: 1163 7552 4502- Jonatan
    3DS: 1418-6718-4136

  8. #1553
    Registered User Lugiafanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    632

    Default Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread

    Nevermind--Serebii said that we don't know if it's the same person.
    Pearl FC: 0689 8559 2961
    Platinum FC: 3868 1384 3198
    SoulSilver FC: 2021 2908 5745
    Black 2 FC: 4170 2700 6717

    My shop!

  9. #1554
    Time Traveler Silktree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,396
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by VeggiePopper View Post
    Still, that sprite is the only hint about time passage between the two games. If there were more clues, then it could be ignored in favor of the other clues, but since there is nothing else, it is important to take into consideration, whether you like it or not. Also, you both ignored the rest of my points (which all of them have enough back up so that even ignoring the sprite, my theory has strong basis to it) and failed to back up your own point: could you please explain me what makes you so sure that there's only five years between HGSS and BW, other than your own beliefs?
    I don't have evidence as to when exactly the Generation V games take place for the simple reason that the games failed to provide such evidence; the sprite reasoning borders on fanwanking. All we know is that they're set after Generation IV; I just used the five-year estimate, which is certainly plausible, to show that a gap of 17 years for XY could be going too far. But the timeline is really not important to the current discussion.

    I read your following posts to Joshawott, and you clearly state Pokédex data on Mewtwo is not trustworthy because because Oak and Fuji didn't work together, but now you're ackowledging it. That's not only self-contradictory, but also hypocrite.
    It's called storyline and gameplay segregation. Professor Oak may or may not know about Mewtwo, but its Pokédex data exists because Game Freak wrote it for the sake of the player. I never said that the Pokédex was untrustworthy, but it doesn't represent a full account of Fuji's report on Mewtwo.

    Moreover, as Joshawott pointed out to you, the entries don't emply what you say at all, all they imply is that it took years to create Mewtwo, so it is possible that the genes were spliced before it was born: artificial insemination, with the planted seed being the result of years of gene splicing, which -again- is supported by the fact that when Mew gave birth, the newborn was named Mewtwo, as if it was an already new species.
    The journal doesn't refer to Mewtwo to a new species; Fuji called Mew a new species, but he didn't say any such thing about the newborn Mewtwo. You're also ignoring the evidence that that Mewtwo was born on Faraway Island; I doubt that Fuji had access to gene-splicing devices on the island. Besides, he definitely performed research on Mewtwo after its birth. Why would he have done that if Mewtwo had been born with modified DNA?

    Eh, no. It does debunk it. If that were the case, the actual wording would be "nicknamed" (the term the games use for individual Pokémon's names, which is what you are refering to) or "codenamed" as, according to you, the name "Mewtwo" is used for experimenting and it stil is not a new species so the name is not definitive. Even if he gave it that name because of his purpose to turn it into a new species, he didn't know whether he would actually succced, so until that happened, he didn't have any reason to name it like that. Instead, the games say that Fuji outright named it Mewtwo, as in, a new species.
    Naming a baby is not synonymous with identifying a new species. The distinction between naming and nicknaming is a trivial one.

    But actually, this has made me think that we might both be right. It is possible that Mewtwo was born as Éclair Forme and that further experimentation was done on it to turn into the feral Mewtwo.

    It wouldn't, since the two questions are closely related, and the other would be inevitably brought it. As the potential plot unfolds, we'll have to se how it mellows down; seeing the whole processm would be better (and deeper, which usually is what you strive for in Pokémon plots) that just randomly and magically mellowing out because it transformed. But that's your opinion, so fair enough.
    Who said it would randomly mellow out due to the transformation? The shift would represent Mewtwo's awakening or enlightenment, which is to say its coming to terms with its past. The events prior to that would explain the change. There are many possibilities, but I think that it should boil down to Mewtwo realizing that Mr. Fuji isn't a bad man, and that he is deeply sorry for how things turned out. Mewtwo might think that Mew is dead (if it even knows about Mew), so the realization that Mr. Fuji left it on Faraway Island would go a long way.
    Last edited by Silktree; 7th April 2013 at 01:56 PM.

  10. #1555
    Doc Octillery FTW VeggiePopper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Silent Bridge
    Posts
    4,489
    Blog Entries
    1
    Follow VeggiePopper On Twitter

    Default Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VeggiePopper View Post
    Still, that sprite is the only hint about time passage between the two games. If there were more clues, then it could be ignored in favor of the other clues, but since there is nothing else, it is important to take into consideration, whether you like it or not. Also, you both ignored the rest of my points (which all of them have enough back up so that even ignoring the sprite, my theory has strong basis to it) and failed to back up your own point: could you please explain me what makes you so sure that there's only five years between HGSS and BW, other than your own beliefs?
    I don't have evidence as to when exactly the Generation V games take place for the simple reason that the games failed to provide such evidence; the sprite reasoning borders on fanwanking. All we know is that they're set after Generation IV; I just used the five-year estimate, which is certainly plausible, to show that a gap of 17 years for XY could be going too far. But the timeline is really not important to the current discussion.
    OK. Let's ignore the sprite, I still provided evidence in my favor, yet you couldn't provide anything to disprove my other elements, your whole point being "because I say so", yet I'm the one fanwanking here? Yeah, sure. But you're right, arguing over the timeline is going off-topic so let's stop it and move on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silktree
    I read your following posts to Joshawott, and you clearly state Pokédex data on Mewtwo is not trustworthy because because Oak and Fuji didn't work together, but now you're ackowledging it. That's not only self-contradictory, but also hypocrite.
    It's called storyline and gameplay segregation. Professor Oak may or may not know about Mewtwo, but its Pokédex data exists because Game Freak wrote it for the sake of the player. I never said that the Pokédex was untrustworthy, but it doesn't represent a full account of Fuji's report on Mewtwo.
    You're still giving more credit to Fuji than to the Pokédex... except when the 'dex text works in your favor, in which you even quote it verbatim. Again, hypocryte. I'm aware of S&GS, but I don't know what that has to do against my point or in favor of yours, since you're still saying that Fuji's report is more important than the dex text.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silktree
    Moreover, as Joshawott pointed out to you, the entries don't emply what you say at all, all they imply is that it took years to create Mewtwo, so it is possible that the genes were spliced before it was born: artificial insemination, with the planted seed being the result of years of gene splicing, which -again- is supported by the fact that when Mew gave birth, the newborn was named Mewtwo, as if it was an already new species.
    The journal doesn't refer to Mewtwo to a new species; Fuji called Mew a new species, but he didn't say any such thing about the newborn Mewtwo. You're also ignoring the evidence that that Mewtwo was born on Faraway Island; I doubt that Fuji had access to gene-splicing devices on the island. Besides, he definitely performed research on Mewtwo after its birth. Why would he have done that if Mewtwo had been born with modified DNA?
    Well, he did say it was Mewtwo, not another Mew, which is what you stubbornly ignore. In the Pokémon world, Pokémon names refer to its species, not its personal names, that's why nicknames are, and Fuji clearly said the newborn was named Mewtwo. If, as you said, Mewtwo was a personal name to that individual Mew to indicate that he intended the newborne to turn it into another species, he would have said instead, "the newborn was nicknamed/codenamed Mewtwo". Thus, in context, the "I named it Mewtwo" line refers to "Mew gave birth to a different Pokémon, so the new species was named Mewtwo."

    The only evidence towards Mewtwo being born in Faraway Island/Guyana is that he was born on February 6 and Fuji left Faraway Island on a day 6 too; if that's your only element then now you're the one grasping at staws and fanwanking. Let me remind you that any month of any given year has a day 6, so it doesn't automatically mean that the sign refers to the same date in the journal. Also, even going by that theory, it is still plausible that once inseminated with the already gene-spliced Mewtwo fetus, the parent Mew was taken back to Faraway Island to give birth, in order to facilitate the birth process, then taken back to Cinnabar to continue studies on it. This would also explain why the sign there is worn out: being born as the powerful savage Mewtwo (not a Mew, as you try to force into us), Fuji (and probably the parent Mew) struggled with the Pokémon to take it back to Cinnabar, thus damaging the sign in the struggle. Hence Mewtwo being born there doesn't automatically debunk my theory. Also, I never denied that studies were continued after its birth (I even mentioned it a few line ago, that goes along with my theory and is in important element of it, since it justifies why after being born a Mewtwo it was still brought back to Cinnabar. See? It doesn't debunk my theory, but rather solidifies it), so why do you bring that in?

    Quote Originally Posted by Silktree
    Eh, no. It does debunk it. If that were the case, the actual wording would be "nicknamed" (the term the games use for individual Pokémon's names, which is what you are refering to) or "codenamed" as, according to you, the name "Mewtwo" is used for experimenting and it stil is not a new species so the name is not definitive. Even if he gave it that name because of his purpose to turn it into a new species, he didn't know whether he would actually succced, so until that happened, he didn't have any reason to name it like that. Instead, the games say that Fuji outright named it Mewtwo, as in, a new species.
    Naming a baby is not synonymous with identifying a new species. The distinction between naming and nicknaming is a trivial one.
    Prove it. As I said before, the Pokémon games have made emphasis that Pokémon species have names, individuals have nicknames. Since you're the one stating otherwise, it's yours the burden of proof, not mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silktree
    It wouldn't, since the two questions are closely related, and the other would be inevitably brought it. As the potential plot unfolds, we'll have to se how it mellows down; seeing the whole process would be better (and deeper, which usually is what you strive for in Pokémon plots) than just randomly and magically mellowing out because it transformed. But that's your opinion, so fair enough.
    Who said it would randomly mellow out due to the transformation? The shift would represent Mewtwo's awakening or enlightenment, which is to say its coming to terms with its past. The events prior to that would explain the change. There are many possibilities, but I think that it should boil down to Mewtwo realizing that Mr. Fuji isn't a bad man, and that he is deeply sorry for how things turned out. Mewtwo might think that Mew is dead (if it even knows about Mew), so the realization that Mr. Fuji left it on Faraway Island would go a long way.
    If we go by that, then they can also explain what the third member's role is, so I don't see any problem in that.


    Pt: 5285 3562 3697- Veggie
    SS: 5156 5108 0540- Dany
    B1: 0175 8413 2944- Popper
    B2: 1163 7552 4502- Jonatan
    3DS: 1418-6718-4136

  11. #1556
    Time Traveler Silktree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,396
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread

    I love how you ignored the part where I said that we could both be right. I explain it better here.

    Quote Originally Posted by VeggiePopper
    The only evidence towards Mewtwo being born in Faraway Island/Guyana is that he was born on February 6 and Fuji left Faraway Island on a day 6 too; if that's your only element then now you're the one grasping at staws and fanwanking. Let me remind you that any month of any given year has a day 6, so it doesn't automatically mean that the sign refers to the same date in the journal.
    That's rather like saying that the sign ending with "-ji" doesn't prove that Mr. Fuji wrote it. The redacted words on the sign weren't random; we were supposed to fill in the holes.
    VeggiePopper and The_Doctor like this.

  12. #1557
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11

    Default Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread

    Any ideas on the last move the Mewish thing used? I can make good guesses at the other's but that one seems to Fiery for Aura sphere or Focus Blast, and while Fusion Flare is most similar It's highly unlikely, so, any theories?

  13. #1558
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    248
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazybushman View Post
    Any ideas on the last move the Mewish thing used? I can make good guesses at the other's but that one seems to Fiery for Aura sphere or Focus Blast, and while Fusion Flare is most similar It's highly unlikely, so, any theories?
    I think it was a special attack of an already existing element, I'm guessing fighting or psychic(whereas it would be an exclusive move of this pokemon)

    On other hand, the move it used on Genesect could be it's exclusive move because they're hyping the movie(and using a psychic attack on a bug/steel type is an idea straight from the anime)
    Last edited by Infinity Edge; 7th April 2013 at 09:26 PM.

  14. #1559
    Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,026
    Blog Entries
    341

    Default Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread

    It was Psystike, I think. The Gen V animation is similar, with little purple projectiles hitting the foe.

  15. #1560
    So what's your wish? Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,671
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazybushman View Post
    Any ideas on the last move the Mewish thing used? I can make good guesses at the other's but that one seems to Fiery for Aura sphere or Focus Blast, and while Fusion Flare is most similar It's highly unlikely, so, any theories?
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Edge View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazybushman View Post
    Any ideas on the last move the Mewish thing used? I can make good guesses at the other's but that one seems to Fiery for Aura sphere or Focus Blast, and while Fusion Flare is most similar It's highly unlikely, so, any theories?
    I think it was a special attack of an already existing element, I'm guessing fighting or psychic(whereas it would be an exclusive move of this pokemon)

    On other hand, the move it used on Genesect could be it's exclusive move because they're hyping the movie(and using a psychic attack on a bug/steel type is an idea straight from the anime)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendou Soujirou View Post
    It was Psystike, I think. The Gen V animation is similar, with little purple projectiles hitting the foe.
    according to bulbapedia, one of the moves was Shadow Ball

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •