The In-Game Team Advice Thread - Page 91

Page 91 of 115 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1715
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here.

@FallenIdol_453 ; Merged your thread here. In future, make sure to put in-game teams in this thread.

Default Re: Pokemon Soul silver Speed run Help!

Quote Originally Posted by FallenIdol_453 View Post
    I was never bothered by the slow growth rate of Spearow - it always seemed pretty fast to me. I have nothing against Pidgey, so if it's got a faster experiance growth rate, then use it.

You can find Lapras in Union Cave on Fridays, but only after you beat Morty. You also have a ~17.92% (according to the Johto Safari Zone article on Bulbapedia) chance of finding Lapras in the Safari Zone... the Rocky Beach area, if you surf in the water. Quagsire's a good alternate choice, but obtaining an Ice Beam TM is 10,000 coins at the Goldenrod Game Corner. There's also Piloswine or Dewgong, they learn Ice type moves via level up.
    and it says that pidgeot is better then fearow here: Fearow and Pidgeot Compared i was also thinking about noctowl maybe?
    i dont have anything interesting to say....

Black Friend code: 4384-8971-3929

Blog Entries

I play an emulator and have games, so I can't choose.... I will go with my current Blue team.

Charizard Level 46 Dig, Slash, Ember, Flamethrower
    Victrebell Level 46 Razor Leaf, Toxic, Wrap, Solar Beam
    Poliwrath Level 46 Surf, Submission, Ice Beam, Body Slam
    Kangaskhan Level 46 Strength, Double Edge, Submission, Earthquake
    Dugtrio Level 46 Dig, Sand-Attack, Slash, Rock Slide (Sand-Attack will be replaced by Earthquake)
    Jolteon Level 46 Double Kick, Thunderbolt, Swift, Quick Attack (Swift and Quick Attack will be replaced by Pin Missile and Thunder)

So that is all for now. I will post more later.

So i am busy with my soul silver ingame my team is now: Bayleef, Heracross, Pidgeotto, Mareep and evee. i am nog training for that ghost gym. So i wantedd to ask in whic pokemo should i evolve evee?(umbreon or espeon) and what a good water type for the beggining(to switch later wit gyrados)

Video Games Modegator GatoRage's Avatar Moderator
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Follow GatoRage on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by lawal123 View Post
    So i am busy with my soul silver ingame my team is now: Bayleef, Heracross, Pidgeotto, Mareep and evee. i am nog training for that ghost gym. So i wantedd to ask in whic pokemo should i evolve evee?(umbreon or espeon) and what a good water type for the beggining(to switch later wit gyrados)
    For the Eevee question, I'd personally go with Espeon but that's your choice really.

As for a Water Pokemon, Wooper/Quagsire and Poliwag/Poliwhirl are good and available pretty early in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by GatoRage View Post
    For the Eevee question, I'd personally go with Espeon but that's your choice really.

As for a Water Pokemon, Wooper/Quagsire and Poliwag/Poliwhirl are good and available pretty early in the game.
    Yeah but i also need a pokemon that can learn ice moves by itself...maybe dewgong with aurora beam..

Video Games Modegator GatoRage's Avatar Moderator
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Follow GatoRage on Tumblr

Yeah but i also need a pokemon that can learn ice moves by itself...maybe dewgong with aurora beam..
    Yes, or you can get a Lapras in the Union Cave on a Friday (you can reset your DS's time and date to Friday if you're impatient). It learns Ice Beam and Ice Shard by level up, which is very helpful.

Yes, or you can get a Lapras in the Union Cave on a Friday (you can reset your DS's time and date to Friday if you're impatient). It learns Ice Beam and Ice Shard by level up, which is very helpful.
    mhh maybe but i am on a practise speed run and i am trying to make a proper team. And i dont have time to go ALLLLL the way back unioncave and catch lapras. Well anyway thanks for your help!!

Default Rate my pokemon trick room team plz? (if this is in the wrong area, plz move it)

bronzong: Trick room, hidden power ice, grass knot, earthquake (tank) (backup trick roomer)

snorlax: earthquake, thunder, crunch, fire blast (tank)

mienshao: High jump kick, stone edge, hidden power ice, aerial ace (shes here to do damage incase my trick roomers die) (physical sweeper)

reuniclus: trick room, shadow ball, psychic, recover (special sweeper) (trick roomer)

forretress: toxic spikes, spikes, rapid spin, volt switch (physical wall) (spiker)

Blissey: seismic toss, softboil, flamethrower, toxic (special wall)

* I don't have ev's, iv's, natures, or items ready yet, so plz give me ideas on those, ps I will not change mienshao XD, so plz rate this on what I have so far plz*

Blog Entries

@ezradunyon ; I'm assuming this is in-game so moved it here. Make sure to read the rules so you'll know what goes where in the future.

its competative

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ezradunyon View Post
    its competative
    EV's, IV's, and Items are necessary for it to be considered competitive.

Much love to Zurr

Hi, I'm playing Emerald right now and need advice on my Elite Four team. I have five stable members and a variety of random Pokes that I've leveled up to almost my minimum for entering the league (I'd prefer all of them to be at least 60). I need to know who my final member should be (it doesn't necessarily have to be one of the random Pokes I've leveled up; I can use a new one, too). I also want to know any changes you'd have in mind for their movesets (their movesets are in no way permanent and HMs are mainly there for me to get through Victory Road. I'll mark the ones I'm pretty sure I'll keep no matter what), and suggested items as well. Here are my Pokemon:

* = I'll probably keep the move when I revamp their movesets

Some of my sixth-member options (but keep in mind these are not the only Pokemon I'm considering using - I'll take any suggestions):

Thanks for any help you can offer!
    Official claimer of Swirlix, Sweet Veil, and Draining Kiss.
    3DS FC: 1564-2044-7042

Another question, this time for White 2: Who should I go with - Zubat (eventually Crobat), or Woobat (Eventually Swoobat)? Woobat's stats are better than Zubat's, but Crobat's are better than Swoobat's. The amount of moves of theirs that I like is about equal. But I like Swoobat's type matchup a teensy bit more. Which type matchup would be more useful in the long run? Who should I go with?
    Official claimer of Swirlix, Sweet Veil, and Draining Kiss.
    3DS FC: 1564-2044-7042

Default BW2 Team Help!

Hey Forum! I'm three badges into White 2 and was wondering if my team could improve:
    Dewott
    Crobat
    Lucario
    Whirlipede
    Flaaffy
    (all level 25)

I was thinking about a Flareon or a Darumaka for my 6th member, but I'm not sure. All comments/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Page 91 of 115 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast