The In-Game Team Advice Thread - Page 83
Page 83 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1726

Thread: The In-Game Team Advice Thread

  1. #1231
    Registered User Crimson Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here.

    @Thundagere
    Hmmmm, good point. Where could I go to teach an elemental punch to Metagross?
    Formerly known as jhsears94

  2. #1232
    Ice Master. AshK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    438
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Eternity View Post
    Well, I've updated my team in an effort to improve on some things. Please tell me what you think.

    Hydreigon
    Dragon/Dark
    Ablility: Levitate
    Crunch
    Dragon Pulse
    Flamethrower
    Focus Blast

    Charizard
    Fire/Flying
    Ability: Blaze
    Fly
    Dragon Claw
    Blast Burn
    Flamethrower

    Golurk
    Ghost/Ground
    Ability: Iron Fist
    Hammer Arm
    Earthquake
    Stone Edge
    Shadow Punch

    Metagross
    Steel/Psychic
    Ability: Clear Body
    Meteor Mash
    Zen Headbutt
    Psychic
    Toxic

    Luxray
    Electric
    Ability: Intimidate
    Wild Charge
    Thunder Fang
    Crunch
    Flame Charge

    Poliwrath
    Water/Fighting
    Ability: Water Absorb
    Hydro Pump
    Surf
    Bulk Up
    Brick Break

    I've made a few improvements in their movesets, I think. Opinions?
    I like your team. I want to make a comment about your poliwrath. Because it has bulk up, you should ditch hydro pump or surf with waterfall (if you found the HM yet, if not you can get it on that surf route near your home town with the water rapids, go the farthest west you can get.)

  3. #1233
    Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gujarat,india
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    33

    Default Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundagere View Post
    If this is an in-game team...you might want to consider a different Metagross moveset. Unless you happen to be like me and stall out opponents full restores with Toxics and Protects, an Elemental Punch could be a lot more helpful.
    IIRC, metagross learns the elemental punches from the 4th gen move tutors. I am not sure whether that would be possible..

    @Crimson Eternity

    If you want an offensive metagross moveset, try a one with hone claws/ meteor mash/ zen headbutt/ hammer arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

  4. #1234
    Rocking the Lucario Thundagere's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,730
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here.

    If he can transfer, since it looks lik ea post-game team, then it would definitely be better by far.

    Made by Blue Dragon!

  5. #1235
    Registered User Crimson Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here.

    This is my newest roster update. There's really only one drastic change. After that, everything's pretty much the same (except for one updated moveset)...

    Hydreigon
    Dragon/Dark
    Ablility: Levitate
    Crunch
    Dragon Pulse
    Flamethrower
    Focus Blast

    Charizard
    Fire/Flying
    Ability: Blaze
    Fly
    Dragon Claw
    Blast Burn
    Flamethrower

    Golurk
    Ghost/Ground
    Ability: Iron Fist
    Hammer Arm
    Earthquake
    Stone Edge
    Shadow Punch

    Metagross
    Steel/Psychic
    Ability: Clear Body
    Meteor Mash
    Zen Headbutt
    Psychic
    Toxic

    Electivire
    Electric
    Ability: Motor Drive
    Wild Charge
    Thunderpunch
    Fire Punch
    Earthquake

    Poliwrath
    Water/Fighting
    Ability: Water Absorb
    Waterfall
    Surf
    Bulk Up
    Brick Break

    Comments?

    @Thundagere
    I can't transfer, because this team is from White Version, and you cannot transfer Pokemon from Gen. V to Gen. IV. Thank you for the help though.
    Formerly known as jhsears94

  6. #1236
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here.

    my team for pokemon black is

    bisharp lv.54 hp.165 atk.152 def.136 sp.atk.82 sp.def.106 speed 84

    x-scissor
    metal claw
    iron head
    night slash

    archeops lv55 hp176 atk177 def108 sp.atk143 sp.def93 speed143

    crunch
    ancient power
    fly
    rock slide

    scrafty lv55 hp166 atk141 def151 sp.atk74 sp.def129 speed91

    brick break
    rock climb
    crunch
    hi jump kick

    emboar lv55 hp213 atk177 def 94 ap.atk138 sp.def88 speed 86

    head smash
    flame charge
    flamethrower
    wild charge

    zweilous lv56 hp176 atk127 def102 sp.atk91 sp.def110 speed 74

    crunch
    boby slam
    dragon pulse
    dragon rush

    i dont have a 6th pokemon just now if you have a ideas who should i put as my 6th it would help

  7. #1237
    Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gujarat,india
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    33

    Default Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here.

    Quote Originally Posted by dark dragon master View Post
    my team for pokemon black is

    bisharp lv.54 hp.165 atk.152 def.136 sp.atk.82 sp.def.106 speed 84

    x-scissor
    metal claw
    iron head
    night slash

    archeops lv55 hp176 atk177 def108 sp.atk143 sp.def93 speed143

    crunch
    ancient power
    fly
    rock slide

    scrafty lv55 hp166 atk141 def151 sp.atk74 sp.def129 speed91

    brick break
    rock climb
    crunch
    hi jump kick

    emboar lv55 hp213 atk177 def 94 ap.atk138 sp.def88 speed 86

    head smash
    flame charge
    flamethrower
    wild charge

    zweilous lv56 hp176 atk127 def102 sp.atk91 sp.def110 speed 74

    crunch
    boby slam
    dragon pulse
    dragon rush

    i dont have a 6th pokemon just now if you have a ideas who should i put as my 6th it would help
    Good team!
    Try brick break over metal claw on bisharp and acrobatics/ earthquake over ancient power for archeops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

  8. #1238
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here.

    Quote Originally Posted by CommandurrClowncrete View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dark dragon master View Post
    my team for pokemon black is

    bisharp lv.54 hp.165 atk.152 def.136 sp.atk.82 sp.def.106 speed 84

    x-scissor
    metal claw
    iron head
    night slash

    archeops lv55 hp176 atk177 def108 sp.atk143 sp.def93 speed143

    crunch
    ancient power
    fly
    rock slide

    scrafty lv55 hp166 atk141 def151 sp.atk74 sp.def129 speed91

    brick break
    rock climb
    crunch
    hi jump kick

    emboar lv55 hp213 atk177 def 94 ap.atk138 sp.def88 speed 86

    head smash
    flame charge
    flamethrower
    wild charge

    zweilous lv56 hp176 atk127 def102 sp.atk91 sp.def110 speed 74

    crunch
    boby slam
    dragon pulse
    dragon rush

    i dont have a 6th pokemon just now if you have a ideas who should i put as my 6th it would help
    Good team!
    Try brick break over metal claw on bisharp and acrobatics/ earthquake over ancient power for archeops.
    thanks

  9. #1239
    Registered User JakeALakeALake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Best Heart Gold Team Ever?

    Sorry for not being able to reply for so long, something was wrong with my Username and all that good stuff.
    I've actually formed a new team, keeping the starters and Ampharos, I've added Steelix and Mismagius. I considered a Jolteon, but Ampharos has always had a place in my heart.

  10. #1240
    Registered User JakeALakeALake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Best Heart Gold Team Ever?

    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualAnomaly View Post
    This is a pretty balanced team. If you could, would you mind explaining what you are looking for in a team? High defense? Balanced stats?

    Secondly, (this is just a suggestion, you don't have to take my advice) I would recommend fitting a Flying type Pokemon in there somewhere (perhaps in place of Ampharos, because if you keep all of the starters, they all counter one another's weaknesses. A Flying type would be able to counter the Snorlax's speed in most cases).

    And that's about it for now. You're off to a good start :D



    I usually go for more of an attack position, as I never have the paitence for a defensive advance.

  11. #1241
    I won't bite... much. SharKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sharpedo Bluff
    Posts
    3,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    318
    Follow SharKing On Twitter
    Visit SharKing's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Best Heart Gold Team Ever?

    @JakeALakeALake

    This is clearly an in-game team, and as such, it belongs in this thread. That's where I'm moving this now.
    This post brought to you by
    SharKing Productions

    If you want to battle me, trade with me, or use my Friend Safari in X/Y, my FC is 1220 7381 3516.

    I'm not just on BMGf. Check me out on:
    YouTube | Twitter | Smogon Forums | Marriland Forums

  12. #1242
    Registered User JakeALakeALake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Best Heart Gold Team Ever?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scary Fish View Post
    @JakeALakeALake

    This is clearly an in-game team, and as such, it belongs in this thread. That's where I'm moving this now.

    Like I said, I'm new here. I haven't exactly learned where everything is yet. My bad.

  13. #1243
    Registered User Jdog1020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    357
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Can I have my team rated?

    I want a rating of 1 out of 10 for my team. Please also tell me what types my party doesn't have a move to defeat, or any fatal flaws.

    Zekrom Lvl. 86 Holds Griseous Orb, and knows Shadow Ball, Fusion Bolt, Draco Meteor, and Hyper Beam
    Kyurem Lvl. 87 Holds NeverMeltIce , and knows Glaciate, Fly, Draco Meteor, and Endeavor
    Samurott Lvl. 88 Holds Lustrous Orb, and knows Dive, Surf, Hydro Pump, and Hydro Cannon
    Stunfisk Lvl. 90 Holds Leftovers, and knows Earthquake, Flash, Thunder, and Fissure
    Mewtwo Lvl. 100 Holds Quick Claw and knows Psystrike, Electro Ball, Hyper Beam, and Aura Sphere
    Reshiram Lvl. 100 Holds Scope Lens, and knows Fusion Flare, Mist, Blue Flare, and Draco Meteor

    May I have an 1 or 2 paragraph report?

  14. #1244
    bored ~Aeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the netherworlds
    Posts
    250
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: Can I have my team rated?

    i can't really decipher this.

    all need to be lvl 100, reshiram zekrom and mewtwo are all uber.

    you may want to check out
    http://www.smogon.com/ for all kinds of articles and competitive sets.


    Thanks to Extroph on serebii forums for the banner!


    In Soviet Russia, Mudkipz liek u.

  15. #1245
    I won't bite... much. SharKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sharpedo Bluff
    Posts
    3,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    318
    Follow SharKing On Twitter
    Visit SharKing's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Can I have my team rated?

    You really only need a one-sentence report, so here it is.

    From now on, use this thread for your in-game teams.
    This post brought to you by
    SharKing Productions

    If you want to battle me, trade with me, or use my Friend Safari in X/Y, my FC is 1220 7381 3516.

    I'm not just on BMGf. Check me out on:
    YouTube | Twitter | Smogon Forums | Marriland Forums

Page 83 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •