Kricketune is just hilarious.
Mamoswine's cry is probably my favorite though, it sounds like a mammoth.
I HATE Floatzel and Luxio's cries! Floatzel sounds plain old weird and Luxio's sounds like a weird cat. I like Kricketune's and Regigigas' cry. Skuntank's sounds like a bunch of farts, Spritomb's cry sounds scary, Probopass' cry sounds like a burp,and Lucario's cry sounds like a growling idiot. I also like Gallade's and Sudowoodo's cry.
I absolutely love Absol's cry. Absolute favourite. No pun intended. Parasect's another cool one, I remember encountering it for the first time ever in Mount Moon and me thinking it was so awesome and atmospheric for the scary mountain. Staryu and Starmie's are also favourites.
Edit: I think Slowpoke's cry is funny. It's just so dopey! Sounds like a sound someone would make if they were high on mushrooms or something.
Least favourite: Ambipom.
Ouuh, there's so many awesome ones.
Staraptor (Though it gets annoying after a while.)
Skarmory (Sounds like it's saying its name to me. XD)
Purugly (Reminds me of a really grumpy squash-faced cat.)
Probopass (It sounds like it's sneezing~!)
And I hate Zubat. D<
Favorite and least favorite game cries I see, even if I realize that I don't necessarily have a least favorite cry. That said, I will state that my one favorite cry is... Giratina's, appropriately spooky for that Pokémon.
My favorite is Steelix.
I HATE PALKIA'S
- Electabuzz (sounds like someone getting electrocuted, which fits perfectly)
- Sentret (very cute rodent-like sound)
- Raichu (real threatening-sounding in contrast with the adorable Pikachu!)
- Chimchar (sounds like a real monkey)
- Monferno (sounds like a real pissed off monkey!)
- Nosepass (sounds like someone with a really bad cold)
- Articuno (very majestic-sounding)
- Mareep and Flaaffy
- Voltorb and Electrode
- Lopunny (fits the Pokemon's sexy looks)
- Sudowoodo (a real silly cry for a real silly Pokemon)
- Eevee, Vaporeon, and Espeon
- Unown (very creepy and mysterious)
- Skarmory (sounds like nails on a chalkboard)
- Gastly and Haunter (both fit perfectly with their personalities)
- Chatot (very parrot-like)
- Stunky and Skuntank (ass-faced Pokemon should sound like they have gas, plain and simple)
- Staraptor (would definitely strike fear in the hearts of many newcoming trainers!)
- Seadra (I love how melodic this one sounds)
- Volbeat and Illumise
- Registeel (sounds like a robot)
- Krabby and Kingler
- Roserade (I love that little harp sound in its cry)
- Lugia (once again, very majestic)
- Kricketune (kinda sounds like violinists tuning their instruments, which makes some sense since its arms look like violin bows)
- Gastrodon (it's just how I imagine a snail would sound like walking or eating)
My least favorites (I don't have a lot):
- Torterra (sounds like someone starting up a dump truck)
- Abomasnow (same as above)
I'm not going to make a list, but I like the regi's their cries. Also Latias' and kyogre's cries
Lolz, I don't even think I have a favorite..
I would have to say Skitty's cute cry appeals to me the most. I love cats, and that kitten-like mewing is just too cute!
Anyway, I would have to say I hate Jynx's racket of a cry the most.
Which Pokemon do you think has the best cry?Which cry is the most annoying?
In my opinion,Spinarak has the most ear-splitting cry.And Starly sounds like it's saying 'Who's a pretty boy then?' like a parrot,so seeing that Chatot is based on a parrot,shouldn't Chatot have Starly's Cry?
Most Annoying: Skunktank (eww... xD)