Favorite gender difference pokemon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Favorite gender difference pokemon

Blog Entries

Default Favorite gender difference pokemon

Ok i have not seen any thread like this since i have been here so i thought i would create one. So what is everyone's favorite pokemon that has a gender difference mine is venusaur.

MALE"

FEMALE: Name:  Spr_5b_003_f.png
Views: 236
Size:  225.8 KB

Blog Entries
    Add Hedface on Facebook
    Visit Hedface's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Favorite gender difference pokemon

What differences are there between Venosaur male and female? I am still kind of old school in that I love the Nidoran line. Nidoking and Nidoqueen both have their separate uses, besides the fact that it's Poison type.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Jellicent and Unfezant. They have pretty big differences between male and female forms and I like that.
    Last edited by Shiny Celebi; 5th December 2012 at 07:00 PM.
    Owain likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hedface View Post
    What differences are there between Venosaur male and female? I am still kind of old school in that I love the Nidoran line. Nidoking and Nidoqueen both have their separate uses, besides the fact that it's Poison type.
    The female has a seed in the flower the male doesn't.

Blog Entries

unfezant is pretty good, honorable mention: hippowdon.

Blog Entries

No one's mentioned Wobbuffet yet? Seriously, you can't go wrong with lipstick.

See? Hilarious.
    bubbie, Water Max, Chiss and 1 others like this.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Video Games Modegator GatoRage's Avatar Moderator
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Follow GatoRage on Tumblr

Unfezant's gender difference looks pretty cool. A nice change from the "female has smaller/shorter X" which applies to a lot of the existing Pokemon, though that is perfectly fine in most cases. Not everything needs to look vastly different of course.
    Berrenta likes this.

Not quite a gender difference, since they're two separate Pokémon, but I like Latios and Latias...

However, if I have to choose one that's the same species but with gender differences, then I'd go with:

Pikachu:

I just think the difference in the tails looks sweet

Heracross:

Again, I think the heart shaped horn looks sweet

Unfezant:

While I don't particularly like the look of the female Unfezant, I think it's a nice idea to have them looking really different, since this is the case for many real life animals

Frillish & Jellicent:

Same as above, not especially a fan (particularly of female Jellicent with the lipstick!), it's a nice touch

I really don't like Wobbuffet with lipstick either haha!!

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

I like Unfenzant, Jellicent, Wobbufett and Garchomp aswell, I like the scar on the male's fin, even though I prefer the female's look.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Unfezant. Not only the design, but I like how they described as the female having better aerial skills than the male.

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Unfezant. Not only the design, but I like how they described as the female having better aerial skills than the male.
    Yes, this too, but it would be cooler if this actually translated into its stats and such.
    Yato likes this.

Follow bubbie on Tumblr

I'm a fan of Mothim and Wormadam, though they're not exactly gender differences, more like gender based evolution. Also am I the only one who thinks that Deerling and Sawsbuck should've gotten gender differences? I have a female Sawsbuck on my team and its still sort of unsettling to see a girl deer with antlers.

Quote Originally Posted by bubbie View Post
    I'm a fan of Mothim and Wormadam, though they're not exactly gender differences, more like gender based evolution. Also am I the only one who thinks that Deerling and Sawsbuck should've gotten gender differences? I have a female Sawsbuck on my team and its still sort of unsettling to see a girl deer with antlers.
    I think Sawsbuck looks fine the way it is. Did you know female reindeer have antlers? You may also be alarmed to find out that female reindeer are the only ones who keep their antlers around Christmas time! (That one sure caught me off guard anyway.) And I personally love lipstick Wobbuffet, make me laugh every time I see one!

Follow bubbie on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by HorizonGirl View Post
    I think Sawsbuck looks fine the way it is. Did you know female reindeer have antlers? You may also be alarmed to find out that female reindeer are the only ones who keep their antlers around Christmas time! (That one sure caught me off guard anyway.) And I personally love lipstick Wobbuffet, make me laugh every time I see one!
    Yeah i knew that but Sawsbuck doesn't seem very reindeerish, at least to me. Also I have a lot of deer where I live so I'm so used to antler-less does :P And white tail deer are also one of my favorite animals so I like to pretend that that's what it is. But like I said, it's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by HorizonGirl View Post
    Yeah i knew that but Sawsbuck doesn't seem very reindeerish, at least to me. Also I have a lot of deer where I live so I'm so used to antler-less does :P And white tail deer are also one of my favorite animals so I like to pretend that that's what it is. But like I said, it's just me.
    Indeed. Stantler is Reindeer Pokemon. Sawsbuck is what Stantler was meant to be but they got lazy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast