Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see? - Page 8

Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree539Likes

Thread: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON PIRANHA View Post
    maybe a fusion evolution where to pokemon evolve together and merge into one pokemon like you have 2 different pokemon holding a special item and lets say the both fight in battle and level up the items effect get triggered and the evolve and merge
    The only two Pokémon I think they need a fusion evolution are Plusle and Minun. But this not necessary. However, only 2 Pokémon which shares some same characteristics (like I said above) can have fusion evolution.

Blog Entries
    Follow Green Zubat On Twitter Add Green Zubat on Facebook
    Follow Green Zubat on Tumblr Visit Green Zubat's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON PIRANHA View Post
    [...] or maybe a fusion evolution where to pokemon evolve together and merge into one pokemon like you have 2 different pokemon holding a special item and lets say the both fight in battle and level up the items effect get triggered and the evolve and merge
    I don't think they will, but I'd really like them to finally make Slowpoke evolve like this, so it fits with the anime/its dex entries, and the same for similar Pokémon like Magnemite & Metang.

Credit to Missingno. Master for creating this lovely team snap for my sig :)

追放されたバカ

Visit Fennekin's Youtube Channel

I'd like a Qwilfish evolution. It would be so cool if it looked like this:

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Fennekin View Post
    I'd like a Qwilfish evolution. It would be so cool if it looked like this:
    That's very good IMO, it kinda reminds me of Seaking in it's design but different. Id like to see something like that, Id consider using Qwilfish of that happened.

Blog Entries
    Follow Durbe On Twitter Add Durbe on Facebook

I personally want an evolution of Mr. Mime, Jynx, and Absol. Also prevos for Luvdisc, Throh/Sawk, and Lapras.
    FC: 2723-9571-7949 IGN: Toshiro

Registered User Mamasoftshellturtle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Mamasoftshellturtle on Facebook
    Visit Mamasoftshellturtle's Youtube Channel

I'd like to see an evolved Luvdisc, sadly which Alomomola isn't. I was hoping for that one.
    A baby Kangaskhan, but it'd be awkward if they released it with gen 6 instead of being introduced in gen 2 along with other baby pokemon.
    I'd definitly like to see either an evolved form or pre-evolution form of Druddigon. It doesn't look "complete" without it evolving/being to final evolution of something.
    On a different note, I know that some people will rash on me on this but,
    WTF Gallade. I like the idea that Gallade is the counterpart to Gardevoir, but it's weird because the Ralts evolution line was started in gen 3, and then Gallade is this thing that GameFreak forgot to add into gen 3 and instead added to gen 4. It would be better if it's ralts, then female Kirlia-Gardevoir and male Kirlia-Gallade. But then the design of Kirlia would be in question. Besides that I don't have anything against the Ralts evolution family.
    Amyda Nakornsrithammarajensis

I'm listing all the Pokemon without a family and how likely it is that they get an evolution or pre-evo in Gen VI or later.

which makes 31 Pokemon, then we have 9 Starters, one two stage rodent family, one three-stage bird family, which makes 45 Pokemon. Adding approx. 14 Legendarys makes 59 Pokemon... that is room for at least 41 more original Pokemon (Sinnoh had 50)
    Last edited by Disobedient; 12th January 2013 at 05:15 PM.
    mykalriley likes this.

I personally don't think they're going to make Luvdisc evolve into Alomomola. If they didn't do it at first, they won't do it ever. Luvdisc DOES need an evolution REALLY badly, but I think they're probably going to troll us and keep it like it is forever. But if it does get an evolution, it should be NOTHING like Alomomola.
    SirOni and Green Zubat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The One Who Scrubs Whales View Post
    I personally don't think they're going to make Luvdisc evolve into Alomomola. If they didn't do it at first, they won't do it ever. Luvdisc DOES need an evolution REALLY badly, but I think they're probably going to troll us and keep it like it is forever. But if it does get an evolution, it should be NOTHING like Alomomola.
    Yes you're right, it's highly unlikely that they would retcon the evolution of either Luvdisc or Alomomola. What they could do in fact is introduce a middle stage evolution, kinda like the reverse Roselia-treatment. May be I'm dreaming-.
    Green Zubat likes this.

more eeveelutions is what we need preferabely ground flying or dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Disobedient View Post
    I'm listing all the Pokemon without a family and how likely it is that they get an evolution or pre-evo in Gen VI or later.

which makes 31 Pokemon, then we have 9 Starters, one two stage rodent family, one three-stage bird family, which makes 45 Pokemon. Adding approx. 14 Legendarys makes 59 Pokemon... that is room for at least 41 more original Pokemon (Sinnoh had 50)
    Sorry if this is a dumb question and that I couldn't quote this specific part, but what the heck is a farbeagle? on another topic I think that certain pokemon do need evolutions, but they shouldn' t do to many. Only some random ones like druddigon need this, but they should really try there best at making the brand new ones as best as they can be.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tjd78 View Post
    Sorry if this is a dumb question and that I couldn't quote this specific part, but what the heck is a farbeagle?
    I wasn't sure about that either, but a Google search revealed that it's Smeargle.

I think Farbeagle was the German name? Edit: It is: From Farbe (color) and beagle.

Okay I don't wanna burst anyone's bubble but I find it extremely unlikely that there will be expanded evolutions for the earlier generations (especially I and II). They've been around for nearly two decades and if there were any evolution lines that GF would have liked to release, they would have done so a long time ago. Just face it, there are certain Pokemon that are doomed to be in the NU tier and was never meant to see the light of competitive battling. All Pokemon that were meant to have expanded evolutions were probably all revealed by Generation IV. And the fact that BW was meant to be a "fresh new start" makes me think further that not even Pokemon from Generations III and IV will see expanded evolution lines. If GF had more ideas, then they would have revealed them in Generation V. Okay, maybe one or two good ideas pop up occasionally and there's small amounts of regrets for not thinking the idea earlier but I doubt a few ideas is enough to restart a trend that already ended. When GF announced that BW will be a new start, that probably meant that they couldn't think of any more ideas for earlier generation Pokemon and so they planned on stopping. But I feel that GF purposely left out possible evolutions for Generation V Pokemon in order to give more space for expanded evolutions in Generation VI. Like someone here already said, I feel like Generation VI will mimic Generation II when it comes to giving certain Pokemon more grace. The ones that immediately come to mind are Throh/Sawk which mimics the Hitmons, Swoobat which mimics Golbat, Palpitoad receiving a branched evolution like Poliwhirl did, and Petilil and Gothorita getting gender-exclusive evolutions looking at how they are version-parallels of other Pokemon despite them having a 50-50 gender ratio.
    Pokefanforever likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor jokool View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjd78 View Post
    Sorry if this is a dumb question and that I couldn't quote this specific part, but what the heck is a farbeagle?
    I wasn't sure about that either, but a Google search revealed that it's Smeargle.

I think Farbeagle was the German name? Edit: It is: From Farbe (color) and beagle.

Haha sorry, I didn't realize that I used the german name for Smeargle ^^

Blog Entries

I wanna see a male evolution for Combee so Male Combee aren't completely useless. (Like a Drone bee or something, Drone's being the bee's that mate with the queen!)

Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast