Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see? - Page 51
Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

Really? I didn't know it comes out on the 10th every August? Off-topic, but do you know why?

I won't bite... Emerald-eyed Sableye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Disobedient View Post
    Really? I didn't know it comes out on the 10th every August? Off-topic, but do you know why?
    To be quite honest I really don't know, it is a good question though.

Maybe some members from Japan know the reason why CoroCoro comes out the 10th in August only.

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

Pokémon Truth Tea Pourer BlackButterfree's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow BlackButterfree On Twitter Add BlackButterfree on Facebook Add BlackButterfree on MySpace
    Follow BlackButterfree on Tumblr Visit BlackButterfree's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendil View Post

Please, let us know your remarks about your analysis - which of them do you think should be getting an evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Karpi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    I really really want Donphan to have an expand evolution .
    Its Bullshit That Elephant are the most biggest animal that walk the land now but the Elephant in Pokemon Universe isn't even bigger then 10 year Old children !
    I agree so much with what your saying. I'd love for Donphan to become a huge tanky Elephant that's Ground/Fighting Type, maybe even base him off a War Elephant. I would imagine him still being able to roll into a ball, he'd probably look like a giant monster truck tire XD (so cool thinking of it).
    Hmm... is Ground/Steel acceptable?
    Brawnvoy from Pokepages by ~comfycushion87 on deviantART
    They might give him a branch evolution, one of them being that Ground/Steel and other, say, Ground/Water - Elephants get along with water so well ^^.

I always thought they should give lots of Branch evolution to Pokémon because this is how evolution works. Species with many similarities share a closer common ancestor, but sometimes they adapted to different conditions despite the physical resemblance - for example, we have closely related Iguanas, most living in forests, but one species being adapted to the live by the sea.

Thus, we could have an water version of Hippodown, a fiery Onix-evo, a pre-evo to Tauros and Boufallant etc.

Another thing I saw people discussing was about Pikachu retyping. I wouldn't like to see him gaining Fairy subtype, let alone Raichu, but it would be cool if they gave him a branch evolution that'd be Electric/Fairy.
    Almost done with the analysis. I have 97 to go. Mind you, it's not an in-depth analysis of strengths, weaknesses and origins. It's just my opinions, but those factors do come into play.

I would love to see heracross get an evolution. Maybe like scyther where its a retype and re-distibution of stats.

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

I'm thinking the gym leader with rocks in his hair is the long suspected Sableye evolution.

So, we haven't seen any evolutions of existing Pokémon aside from Sylveon, have we? I wonder if there's something to it...

Spinda, Banette, Medicham, Altaria, Qwilfish, Dugtrio, Farfetched, Wailord, Giraferig, Lunatone and Solrock.

Mawile + Sableye, pretty please? Give them decent stats, and throw fairy at Mawile while you're at it, and you don't have to to anything else for all I care.

Go home Kalos rivers, you're drunk.
    My URPG Stats

Blog Entries

I believe it comes out the 11th, actually, and that is because August 13-15 is Obon, an important holiday where you honor your ancestors. So basically it's more or less coming out early so it doesn't come out over the holiday, since a lot of people probably aren't working then (like the magazine distributors).

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick- Or -Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scope and Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

I won't bite... Emerald-eyed Sableye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NoirGrimoir View Post
    I believe it comes out the 11th, actually, and that is because August 13-15 is Obon, an important holiday where you honor your ancestors. So basically it's more or less coming out early so it doesn't come out over the holiday, since a lot of people probably aren't working then (like the magazine distributors).
    Thanks for clearing that up NoirGrimoir ^_^

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

This is starting to worry me. For one thing, it's been seven months since the reveal of the new games and so far we only got one confirmed new evo from a previous Pokemon: Sylveon. And none of the newly released Pokemon look anything like old Pokemon (meaning none of them are probably expanded lines of previous Pokemon).

Next moth this supposed biggest scoop of the century will hopefully reveal a few new evos and retcons.

Team Rocket Member Jamesfromteamrocket's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DaPandaBear View Post
    This is starting to worry me. For one thing, it's been seven months since the reveal of the new games and so far we only got one confirmed new evo from a previous Pokemon: Sylveon. And none of the newly released Pokemon look anything like old Pokemon (meaning none of them are probably expanded lines of previous Pokemon).
    They are probably just saving the best for last.
    It look likes Team Rocket is blasting off again

How many G2 and G4 revos were known about prior to release?

Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast