Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see? - Page 49

Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
Like Tree539Likes

Thread: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

Well, I would, pre-evolutions are pointless to me... Yes, the Pokémon can get some egg moves when it gets a pre-evo, but it isn't worth a "slot" in the dex, IMO.

Follow Spectacular Snivy On Twitter Add Spectacular Snivy on Google+
    Visit Spectacular Snivy's Youtube Channel

I would like a evo of Raichu,that would be a better pikachu

I HATE MYSELF!

Follow Combusken on Tumblr

Can Kangashkan be expanded upon, maybe...?

Unlike other people I'm not talking about connecting it to Cubone/Marowak (I don't give a crap about that theory anymore), but at least have a separate baby? idfk

Mega Torchic.
    (I couldn't think of a good username so I used my fav pokemon)

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Combusken View Post

Unlike other people I'm not talking about connecting it to Cubone/Marowak (I don't give a crap about that theory anymore), but at least have a separate baby? idfk
    A good point. Too many people are talking about connecting her to Cubone line. That's bad. I hope for a Kangaskhan pre-evo. She could be 100% female-only like Smoochum (Jynx's pre-evo).

Blog Entries

An evolution for Chimecho would work wonders for it. Perhaps Psychic/Fairy? Although Psychic/Ghost sounds workable, too. Hmm...
    Buoy and Mokoniki like this.

Dangan Ronpa avatar and sig pic by me. Bases from here.
    3DS Friend Code: 1177-7801-6992. Friend Safari is Psychic with Abra, Espurr and Xatu. If you add me, let me know!
    Me on LiveJournal

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Shadow Minun View Post

A good point. Too many people are talking about connecting her to Cubone line. That's bad. I hope for a Kangaskhan pre-evo. She could be 100% female-only like Smoochum (Jynx's pre-evo).
    Agreed. I prefer that the cubone line and kangaskhan remain as separate families.

I hope for a pre-evo as well, but that it'd be 50% male and 50% female, with females evolving into Kangaskhan and males evolving into her counterpart. Also, instead of her counterpart also being inspired by kangaroos (even though Kangashan doesn't look anything like one aside from pouch placement), the male evo could be inspired by other marsupials such as marsupial lions or Thylacosmilus (marsupial sabre-tooths) :)

edit:

Here's another thought:
    Instead of a 50:50 gender ratio, how about 75:25 in favor of females and some flavor text that makes reference to that?

edit 2:

Or, since the pre-evo would be a baby and genders don't matter very much when it comes to baby pokemon, how about if the baby-khan is genderless? It's "natural" evolutionary path causes it to evolve into our female-only Kangaskhan and the "alternate" path results in the male-only kanga counterpart. The flavor text could then hint at what mechanisms are needed to get either evolved form.
    Last edited by Reddigans; 22nd June 2013 at 12:50 PM. Reason: adding idea, adding second idea

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I really want a Split Evolution for Surskit, an evolution where it doesn't lose its Secondary Water Typing. A Diving Beetle would be perfect for a Surskit Split Evolution in my opinion, take a look...

surskit-split-evolution.png

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by The Guardian Sylveon; 23rd June 2013 at 01:10 PM.
    Urilikya, Cabecote, Anser and 1 others like this.

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

Blog Entries

I want a Stantler evolution with a red nose, and it should be part flying type.
    Just for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirGrimoir View Post
    This is completely beside the point, but I get a warm, fuzzy and vaguely manic feeling when I see all these posts from other forums on here and realize the pokemon fandom is incredibly interconnected. We're all here and there and over there....it's cool in a sort of, "Oh God, I don't know why I'm laughing!" way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixon View Post
    Just for the lulz.
    Have you not seen a shiny stantler sprite before? It IS rudolph!

Also, I completely support the Chimecho evolution, even if that means it's going to be Psychic/Fairy instead of the Psychic/Ghost I want.

And speaking of those type combinations, I want to see a Ghost/Fairy pokemon. Probably something like Froslass without the ice theme. Whatever it is, I would definitely use one if it looked cool/creepy.
    Phoenixon likes this.

Registered User Neptune's Disciple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karpi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixon View Post
    Just for the lulz.
    Have you not seen a shiny stantler sprite before? It IS rudolph!

Also, I completely support the Chimecho evolution, even if that means it's going to be Psychic/Fairy instead of the Psychic/Ghost I want.

And speaking of those type combinations, I want to see a Ghost/Fairy pokemon. Probably something like Froslass without the ice theme. Whatever it is, I would definitely use one if it looked cool/creepy.
    I would really love it if Misdreavus and Mismagius could fill that void.
    Cabecote likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Reddigans View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Shadow Minun View Post

Agreed. I prefer that the cubone line and kangaskhan remain as separate families.

I hope for a pre-evo as well, but that it'd be 50% male and 50% female, with females evolving into Kangaskhan and males evolving into her counterpart. Also, instead of her counterpart also being inspired by kangaroos (even though Kangashan doesn't look anything like one aside from pouch placement), the male evo could be inspired by other marsupials such as marsupial lions or Thylacosmilus (marsupial sabre-tooths) :)

edit:

Here's another thought:
    Instead of a 50:50 gender ratio, how about 75:25 in favor of females and some flavor text that makes reference to that?

edit 2:

Or, since the pre-evo would be a baby and genders don't matter very much when it comes to baby pokemon, how about if the baby-khan is genderless? It's "natural" evolutionary path causes it to evolve into our female-only Kangaskhan and the "alternate" path results in the male-only kanga counterpart. The flavor text could then hint at what mechanisms are needed to get either evolved form.
    I agree that Kangaskhan should get a prevolution, one of the only i believe should get a prevolution, and the side evolution, but i also think marowak should get an evolution with a dual type with maybe fighting, dark, or steel and to boost its low stats.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I really really want Donphan to have an expand evolution .
    Its Bullshit That Elephant are the most biggest animal that walk the land now but the Elephant in Pokemon Universe isn't even bigger then 10 year Old children !

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    I really really want Donphan to have an expand evolution .
    Its Bullshit That Elephant are the most biggest animal that walk the land now but the Elephant in Pokemon Universe isn't even bigger then 10 year Old children !
    I agree so much with what your saying. I'd love for Donphan to become a huge tanky Elephant that's Ground/Fighting Type, maybe even base him off a War Elephant. I would imagine him still being able to roll into a ball, he'd probably look like a giant monster truck tire XD (so cool thinking of it).

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

Follow Bluecat on Tumblr

Either a pre-evo or evolution of Druddigon. No matter how unpopular its design was, I like it and think it'd be interesting if its design was expanded on.
    8ther likes this.
    色は匂へど散りぬるを
    我が世誰ぞ常ならん
    有為の奥山今日越えて
    浅き夢見じ酔ひもせず

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Izayoi View Post
    Either a pre-evo or evolution of Druddigon. No matter how unpopular its design was, I like it and think it'd be interesting if its design was expanded on.
    With the exception of the Tao trio, i liked Druddigon's design the most out of the rest of the gen V dragons, Because of Druddigon's slow speed i believe it deserves an evolution more than a pre-evo.
    S.S. Shadow Minun likes this.

Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast