Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see? - Page 45

Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
Like Tree539Likes

Thread: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by epicparker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Weezing Evo - pure poison - much larger version of weezing, the two heads have fused to leave one large Koffing head with several smaller Koffing orbs connected. Some of the orbs have cracked and expose poisonous smoke.
    That would be awesome! I think they should give an evo to all of the pollution Pokemon to make it fair (Muk and Garbodor).

Either that, or some fusion evolution that combines the three of them. Maybe.
    I imagine a Muk Evo would just be a larger pile of slime haha. Garbodor Evo could be a dumpster with ooze and garbage flowing out from the top.

I don't think we'll ever have fusion evolution, doesn't really seem to fit into the Pokemon world, maybe a one off evolution for two legendaries fusing, but I can't see it happening for ordinary Pokemon.
    You're probably right, but it would be cool if they made that possible in X and Y. It would be used for this, Metagross, Metang, Magnemite, and any others that fit this.

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Shadow Minun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by epicparker View Post
    Either that, or some fusion evolution that combines the three of them. Maybe.
    Plusle and Minun could receive fusion evolution too.
    This would be cool, if they did it right. Otherwise, it would be awful.

Dark PKMN Master Veteran Trainer Eric's Avatar

Gyarados, maybe a Water/Dragon.
    A pre-evo for Onix.
    Why not give Swoobat a new one.
    I would kill for Hypno to evolve into a Psychic/Ghost type.
    And Xatu could use one.

I can has evolution?

A couple of nights ago I had a dream where Muk had an evolution. It was slightly smaller, shaped like there might be a headless rhino or something under all of its slime, and had a creepy, inhuman face. According to its Pokedex entry, it was basically evil and it hated everything.

Also, what if the early rodents got evolutions?
    epicparker likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow pastabender on Tumblr

The fact that we haven't gotten any new evolutions (apart from Sylveon) of old Pokemon yet, considering the amount of new Pokemon we have got...is that odd? I'm not sure if it means this will just be a completely new generation like III/V, or if they're saving them as surprises?

A third elemental monkey would be just awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by CoagulatedBox View Post
    A third elemental monkey would be just awesome!
    You mean fourth?

115kangaskhan.png
    I hate Karakansta.... what ever the fuck its name is. Its stupid that it has a baby in its pouch and thats considered one whole pokemon. Really! They should solve that problem because it makes pokemon look bad.

I think that there should be rule: All pokemon that do not evolve are considered Legendary. (This means all other non- legendary pokemon to evolve... or else...

Scandal In The Firenation Akira Bond's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Akira Bond on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Hoenn For Truvie View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	115Kangaskhan.png 
Views:	339 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	87690
    I hate Karakansta.... what ever the fuck its name is. Its stupid that it has a baby in its pouch and thats considered one whole pokemon. Really! They should solve that problem because it makes pokemon look bad.

I think that there should be rule: All Pokemon that do not evolve are considered Legendary. (This means all other non- legendary pokemon to evolve... or else...
    Why would that be a rule when it isn't even a requirement?? Just because legendary Pokemon don't evolve does not mean non evolving Pokemon have to be legendary Pokemon, that doesn't even make sense. All Pokemon are different, and GameFreak shouldn't have to make all non legendary Pokemon have an evolution, it's perfectly fine for Pokemon not to evolve, and honestly I hope there are non legendary Pokemon that don't evolve.

Legendary Pokemon are rare, mystical Pokemon that are powerful, not just Pokemon that cannot evolve. Non evolution isn't a legendary trait, it's a trait of several kinds of different Pokemon and that's how it should be kept.

Pokémon Truth Tea Pourer BlackButterfree's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow BlackButterfree On Twitter Add BlackButterfree on Facebook Add BlackButterfree on MySpace
    Follow BlackButterfree on Tumblr Visit BlackButterfree's Youtube Channel

Farfetch'd is one of few remaining Generation I Pokémon, excluding legendaries, that does not evolve into or from anything, along with Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Tauros, Lapras, Ditto, and Aerodactyl.

So for that reason, these are my choices:

-Two evolutions of Farfetch'd, each one becoming more samurai-like and skilled with its leek stalk.

-Two pre-evos for Kangaskhan, the baby, and a middle stage that looks similar to a skull-less Marowak.
    - The baby Kangaskhan would evolve into Cubone by level-up
    while holding a Rare Bone, creating the first branched
    evolution tree to have two three stage lines stemming from the
    base form.

- A Pinsir pre-evo like the one rumored to exist back in February (which was a hoax) and a Pinsir evolution (also like the evolution rumored to exist back in February).

- Tauros needs a pre-evo that links it through evolution with Miltank. The males of the baby would evolve into Tauros or Bouffalant (in a similar way to Wurmple's evolution into Silcoon and Cascoon), and females would evolve into Miltank.

-Lapras needs a baby form. It just does. Preferably something similar to Shellos and Gastrodon, since they were always rumored to be Lapras' pre-evos before this was denied, anways.

- Ditto and Aerodactyl actually don't need any relatives and this is why:
    - Ditto's just a breeding stud. It holds no other use, and an
    evolution would be pointless, unless the evolution was
    similar in appearance to Mew or Mewtwo (referencing the
    rumor that Ditto was the original --failed-- attempt at cloning
    Mew).
    - Aerodactyl is a fossil Pokémon. It is the only one to be a one-
    stage (excluding the "unofficial" Gen. III fossil, Relicanth) and
    it is surprisingly badass on its own, being used in Lance's
    teams and being called the ruler of the skies. Plus it doesn't
    make sense for a PREHISTORIC Pokémon to all of a sudden
    start evolving when exposed to modern stimuli.

Aside from these Gen. I Pokémon, I want to see at least 20-30 more evolutions for Pokémon of all past generations.

Edit:

<3 My dream is for every Pokémon (minus legendaries) to be part of at least a two-stage evolution (a la Doduo and Dodrio), but I'd prefer three-stage (like the starters) and definitely some branched evolutionary families (a la Eeveelutions) <3
    Last edited by BlackButterfree; 15th June 2013 at 02:27 AM.

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

Dunsparce.

Dunsparce needs a Fairy type evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackButterfree View Post
    -Two pre-evos for Kangaskhan, the baby, and a middle stage that looks similar to a skull-less Marowak.
    - The baby Kangaskhan would evolve into Cubone by level-up
    while holding a Rare Bone, creating the first branched
    evolution tree to have two three stage lines stemming from the
    base form.
    One Word: Wurmple.

Although I do like this idea.
    Phoenixon likes this.

- Tauros needs a pre-evo that links it through evolution with Miltank. The males of the baby would evolve into Tauros or Bouffalant (in a similar way to Wurmple's evolution into Silcoon and Cascoon), and females would evolve into Miltank.
    Bouffalant isn't even male only, that makes no sense. I agree that Tauros and Miltank should be linked because they are based on a bull and a cow, but I think Bouffalant should be left out of it. It's based of a buffalo, which is a completely different species.
    Thanks to MorruMaster14 for the awesome Broompoleon sprite!

Yeah Tauros and Milktank need to be linked via calf Pokemon that evolves into either of the two depending on gender.
    A fairy evo for Milktank and Minotaur for Tauros after that would be pretty rad too, plus Bouffalant hasn't anything to do with Tauros.

Pokémon Truth Tea Pourer BlackButterfree's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow BlackButterfree On Twitter Add BlackButterfree on Facebook Add BlackButterfree on MySpace
    Follow BlackButterfree on Tumblr Visit BlackButterfree's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Exhibit A View Post
    Bouffalant isn't even male only, that makes no sense. I agree that Tauros and Miltank should be linked because they are based on a bull and a cow, but I think Bouffalant should be left out of it. It's based of a buffalo, which is a completely different species.
    It's not a male only species? Oops. Lol I've only encountered males, so I thought it was like Tauros. Never mind then. But I still want a little baby connecting Tauros and Miltank.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    I hope they add more pre/evolutions this time than they did in Generation IV. And I want more branched evolutions! We can never have enough of those.
    Yes. This. Generations II & IV were my absolute favorite because of all the old favorites that got expanded families. Stands to reason the next even-numbered Generation would expand upon the oldies as well. We've already seen this with Sylveon and the Mewtwo Forme.

<3 My dream is for every Pokémon (minus legendaries) to be part of at least a two-stage evolution (a la Doduo and Dodrio), but I'd prefer three-stage (like the starters) and definitely some branched evolutionary families (a la Eeveelutions) <3
    Last edited by BlackButterfree; 15th June 2013 at 11:14 AM.

Registered User BigBadButterfree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exhibit A View Post
    It's not a male only species? Oops. Lol I've only encountered males, so I thought it was like Tauros. Never mind then. But I still want a little baby connecting Tauros and Miltank.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    I hope they add more pre/evolutions this time than they did in Generation IV. And I want more branched evolutions! We can never have enough of those.
    Yes. This. Generations II & IV were my absolute favorite because of all the old favorites that got expanded families. Stands to reason the next even-numbered Generation would expand upon the oldies as well. We've already seen this with Sylveon and the Mewtwo Forme.

I liked the expansions in gen II, and a lot of gen IV, but overall, I thought gen IV took it just a bit too far with the excess amount of evolutions.
    Gaga likes this.

Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast