Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see? - Page 37

Page 37 of 55 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Like Tree539Likes

Thread: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

Nyx

Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

I hope we get a male evolution of Gothorita a la Gallade. It could be Psychic/Dark and look more goth/punk.
    Last edited by Nyx; 23rd May 2013 at 10:04 AM.
    Berrenta and Phoenixon like this.

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

Dunsparce played a heavy role in PMD and is appearing in a future episode of Pokemon Best Wishes Da! as a Pokemon Ash tries to capture, but fails. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say if Ash captures it in the future we have a Dunsparce evolution on the way. Just like with all the anime Eevee promotion, anime focus, and the fact Espeon and Umbreon played a role in PMD.

Blog Entries

I really want that Dunsparce evolution. Dunsparce deserves it, the poor guy! He deserves his moment to shine!

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick-Or-Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scopeand Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

I'd really like to see an evolution for Absol and maybe a pre-evolved form, if only because it would look so cute. An evolution for Banette would be really nice too, especially when Dusclops got one during the fourth generation.
    Phoenixon likes this.

The Great and Powerful TheBugChampion's Avatar

i want a spinda evolution to be best buddies with pancham's evo :P
    Phoenixon likes this.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Follow Tyzerra On Twitter
    Visit Tyzerra's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Mew View Post
    An evolution for Banette would be really nice too, especially when Dusclops got one during the fourth generation.
    Well then, this one's for you, good sir!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyzerra View Post
    Re-visiting Banette, I just found some really cool designs for a Banette evolution that I thought I'd share here. They both take a different approach too, so there is some pretty cool variation.

Distortion Form:
    Ignore the 'form' part and imagine it's a Banette evolution. I absolutely love this idea purely because it works INCREDIBLY well with Banette's back-story and original concept. I'd probably change the design a bit, but I really like the idea of Banette's zipper-mouth opening and releasing all that evil energy and hatred - like a demon within - finally able to exact revenge on the careless child who abandoned it. It just works so well.

Shupputeer:
    Personally I don't like the jester-approach as much as the Distortion idea, but only because I love the Distortion idea so much. What I like about the jester-approach is just how horrifying and fear-inducing Shupputeer looks; it fits the bill perfectly. Surprisingly it also does kind-of work with Banette's back-story, concept, etc; during Banette's life-time of neglect, hatred and carelessness, it learned to manipulate others and control them. With it's new-found manipulative abilities, it became a master puppeteer of life and death, so-to-speak.

I think these designs would have great potential if they were actually Pokémon.
    epicparker likes this.

Nyx

Quote Originally Posted by Tyzerra View Post
    Re-visiting Banette, I just found some really cool designs for a Banette evolution that I thought I'd share here. They both take a different approach too, so there is some pretty cool variation.

Distortion Form:
    Ignore the 'form' part and imagine it's a Banette evolution. I absolutely love this idea purely because it works INCREDIBLY well with Banette's back-story and original concept. I'd probably change the design a bit, but I really like the idea of Banette's zipper-mouth opening and releasing all that evil energy and hatred - like a demon within - finally able to exact revenge on the careless child who abandoned it. It just works so well.

Shupputeer:
    Personally I don't like the jester-approach as much as the Distortion idea, but only because I love the Distortion idea so much. What I like about the jester-approach is just how horrifying and fear-inducing Shupputeer looks; it fits the bill perfectly. Surprisingly it also does kind-of work with Banette's back-story, concept, etc; during Banette's life-time of neglect, hatred and carelessness, it learned to manipulate others and control them. With it's new-found manipulative abilities, it became a master puppeteer of life and death, so-to-speak.

I think these designs would have great potential if they were actually Pokémon.
    While those are some interesting ideas, personally I'd like to see Banette turn into a voodoo doll.

Phoenixon likes this.

The Great and Powerful TheBugChampion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FroztyJake View Post
    i dream of a parasect evo that has become a giant scary mushroom-beast that has a small shriveled insect corpse on it's face or as it's face. can be Grass/Bug or even Grass/Ghost, maaaybe Bug/Ghost. whatever, i just want it. xD there are some good fame parasect evos out there.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

def hoping for a kangaskhan prevo, but then I've been wanting that for years. Absol evo would be cool too, I've always thought Absol is cool and doesn't get enough love.
    Phoenixon likes this.

Blog Entries

There's so much to do with a Coral theme, I wouldn't mind Corsola getting an evolution, especially since it's stats suck ballz as they are. Even better if it's split evolution, so it can turn into two or more different types of coral. Can you imagine Corsola turning into a Brain Coral or a Giant Tube Worm (Yeah, not a coral, but whatever, they are cool)? That would be intense.
    Phoenixon likes this.

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick-Or-Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scopeand Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Codface View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Shadow Minun View Post
    I would like to see a pre-evo of Pansage, Pansear and Panpour. It could evolve into either of three based on stones (Leaf Stone, Fire Stone, Water Stone).
    That would be weird, as the trio already use the stones to evolve.
    I'd prefer a Simi evolution where you use a different stone on it.

Aka using a firestone on a Simisage or leafstone on simisear would make it a Grass/Fire Monkey. Would allow for a cool fire/grass, fire/water and water/grass set of monkeys that each would learn a different set of TM (no level up moves) and ofc a completely unique set of pre evo moves from whichever Pan they evolved from.
    Not everyone likes evolutions for Simis. I prefer a split pre-evo for Pansage/Pansear/Panpour. That could provide better way to complete Dex.

Blog Entries

Evolutions for:

- Sableye
    - Mawile
    - Surskit (branched Bug/Water evolution)
    - Heatmor
    - Jynx
    - Mr. Mime
    - Audino
    - Kricketune (it is not gonna happen, I know)

Is all I am hoping for. As of pre-evolutions, well, no thanks. Really hope Game Freak stops wasting space with pointless and boring pre-evos.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post
    As of pre-evolutions, well, no thanks. Really hope Game Freak stops wasting space with pointless and boring pre-evos.[/FONT]
    Though I mostly agree with you, there are two prevos I think we need that are long overdue; Kangaskhan and MIltank/Tauros. And maybe one for the three monkeys, and Throh/Sawk, but the former I definitely need, while the latter two I don't really care about.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycanuck View Post
    def hoping for a kangaskhan prevo, but then I've been wanting that for years. Absol evo would be cool too, I've always thought Absol is cool and doesn't get enough love.
    Completely agreeing with Kangaskhan, as said above, AND an Absol evo, he's pretty much my most favourite Pokemon of all. I thought he would get one in BW, considering the Yin/Yang and Black and White themes (that Absol seems to be based off), but alas there were no evo connections in said Generation. (*Cries*.)
    So NOW he deserves his evo. I'm thinking it would be Dark/Psychic (unique type combo,) with a BST of 530 at least (his own is 465, iirc.) However, because of his relatively high BST, I'm thinking they would give him a prevo too, just too balance things out, and I wouldn't mind that.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirGrimoir View Post
    This is completely beside the point, but I get a warm, fuzzy and vaguely manic feeling when I see all these posts from other forums on here and realize the pokemon fandom is incredibly interconnected. We're all here and there and over there....it's cool in a sort of, "Oh God, I don't know why I'm laughing!" way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixon View Post
    Though I mostly agree with you, there are two prevos I think we need that are long overdue; Kangaskhan and MIltank/Tauros. And maybe one for the three monkeys, and Throh/Sawk, but the former I definitely need, while the latter two I don't really care about.
    I agree with some parts and disagree with others. Pre-evos for Kangaskhan and Miltank/Tauros could be great, but the monkeys need evolutions, not a pre-evolution. Sawk and Throh are fine, but they could give them a pre-evolution AND a new evolution a la Hitmontop, perhaps an Aikidoka-based evolution?

Page 37 of 55 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast