Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see? - Page 36

Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Like Tree539Likes

Thread: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

Ok guys, these posts are getting a bit off topic,please continue discussion on expanded evolution lines in Gen 6 as that's what the thread is for. Thank you.

I'd love to see Girafarig to get an evolution this generation, if it means that I get to see a Giraffe that's actually tall this time around.
    Proud Sonic and Pokemon fan!

Deviantart: JohnSLPaul

2ds FC: 1478-4291-7605
    Friend Safari Type: Fairy

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

Rapidash is one of those pokemon I think has deserved an evolution. For the longest time. So much more than rhydon. Would love if that actually came to fruition. Fire/flying Pegasus would be great, but really any expansion of that line would be appreciated. Give it a little more use.
    Last edited by GreatLiver; 16th May 2013 at 08:05 PM.

I have a feeling that Sylveon isn't the only Eeveelution this time around. Every even generation so far has given us two new eeveelutions, so why can't we get another one? They still need one more type to finish off the old special types that governed the first three generations. That's why I think that we're getting a Dragon Type eeveelution. I've even worked out what it's stats could possibly be based on the average for dragon types:

HP: 65
    Atk: 130 (dragons have high Attack)
    Def: 95
    Sp. Atk: 110 (average for dragons is fairly high here)
    Sp. Def: 65
    Speed: 60 (low speed compared to attack)

All the Eeveelutions have a few moves in common (Tackle, Helping Hand, Tail Whip and Sand-Attack, along with Last Resort) so a dragon type Eevee would have Quick Attack to make up for its low speed. Twister and Dragon Rage would be low level moves that it could learn. DragonBreath would be another move to match what they others can learn at around the same power. Dual Chop I could see filling in for right after, or a new Dragon move. Dragon Dance would fill in for the non-damage move. I'd say probably counter, Dragon Tail or some other new move could go to fill in the next slot. Dragon Pulse would go to fill in the next move. Outrage would end up filling things out in the end.

In the end, the only moves that wouldn't be used are Dragon Rush and Dragon Claw, which don't really fit in the whole Eeveelution sense. Just a thought as to how things could go.
    Phoenixon likes this.

Forbidden Forest Ranger Cosmic Gerbil's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Cosmic Gerbil on Facebook

I would love to see a Dragon Eeveelution :D I also would love to see a baby evolution for Absol because I think it would be very cute :3
    Phoenixon likes this.
    Exit light
    Enter night
    Take my hand
    We're off to never never-land

The Great and Powerful TheBugChampion's Avatar

if we get a dragon or bug eevee, i'd like those two to be paired with a ghost eevee, since of all the types, those three are the least "elemental" and would fit together well. although, if fairy is a/the new type, it would also fit with those other three as non-elemental sort of.

anyway, i'm bummed sylveon is probably the only eeveelution this time. oh well. just ensures more future generations. xD

i've also been thinking more and more that i'd like to see quilfish. people wanted one for genV and it didnt happen, and i still think the little guy has potential. :D

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I think that if they expanded largely on the Gen III Pokemon it would be cool, but what id be more interested in is more split evolutions like Tyrogue so we could evolve into different Pokemon based on one stat or another.
    The_Doctor likes this.

Follow Tyzerra On Twitter
    Visit Tyzerra's Youtube Channel

Re-visiting Banette, I just found some really cool designs for a Banette evolution that I thought I'd share here. They both take a different approach too, so there is some pretty cool variation.

Distortion Form:
    Ignore the 'form' part and imagine it's a Banette evolution. I absolutely love this idea purely because it works INCREDIBLY well with Banette's back-story and original concept. I'd probably change the design a bit, but I really like the idea of Banette's zipper-mouth opening and releasing all that evil energy and hatred - like a demon within - finally able to exact revenge on the careless child who abandoned it. It just works so well.

Shupputeer:
    Personally I don't like the jester-approach as much as the Distortion idea, but only because I love the Distortion idea so much. What I like about the jester-approach is just how horrifying and fear-inducing Shupputeer looks; it fits the bill perfectly. Surprisingly it also does kind-of work with Banette's back-story, concept, etc; during Banette's life-time of neglect, hatred and carelessness, it learned to manipulate others and control them. With it's new-found manipulative abilities, it became a master puppeteer of life and death, so-to-speak.

I think these designs would have great potential if they were actually Pokémon.
    Akromatic likes this.

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ScatherScyth View Post
    I think that if they expanded largely on the Gen III Pokemon it would be cool, but what id be more interested in is more split evolutions like Tyrogue so we could evolve into different Pokemon based on one stat or another.
    I would like to see a pre-evo of Pansage, Pansear and Panpour. It could evolve into either of three based on stones (Leaf Stone, Fire Stone, Water Stone).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Shadow Minun View Post
    I would like to see a pre-evo of Pansage, Pansear and Panpour. It could evolve into either of three based on stones (Leaf Stone, Fire Stone, Water Stone).
    That would be weird, as the trio already use the stones to evolve.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Shadow Minun View Post
    That would be weird, as the trio already use the stones to evolve.
    I'd prefer a Simi evolution where you use a different stone on it.

Aka using a firestone on a Simisage or leafstone on simisear would make it a Grass/Fire Monkey. Would allow for a cool fire/grass, fire/water and water/grass set of monkeys that each would learn a different set of TM (no level up moves) and ofc a completely unique set of pre evo moves from whichever Pan they evolved from.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

If Ash catchs a Dunsparce in a sudden BW Episode then I want Dunsparce to have a expand evolution where it evolve into a giant snake pokemon like Onix (Brock) & Gyarados (Misty) in Gen VI !

Registered User HoppytheCourier's Avatar

I would like to see an evolution for Luvdisc, Qwilfish, and Dunsparce. Also, maybe a split evolution for Exeggcute.
    Phoenixon likes this.

Default Re: How about mixed evoloutions?

I think that you should be able to mix certain pokemon, like with the DNA splicers. Luvdisk and Alomomola would become Deepheart, and Metagross and Magnezone would become Magnegross. XD

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

The less we see DNA Splicers, the better. Crossing biological organisms is a big shark to jump. The Kyurem stuff only makes sense because it's repairing the separated OD.
    Argylegasm likes this.

Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast