Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see? - Page 34

Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 824
Like Tree539Likes

Thread: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

  1. #496
    The Troll Mokoniki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Limbo
    Posts
    941

    Follow Mokoniki on Tumblr Visit Mokoniki's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    I'd love to see them do something with the Unown. I think they are interesting Pokemon that are deserving of something better than just being a novelty.

  2. #497
    Dex
    Dex is offline
    "Ruthless Cinnamon Roll!" Dex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    316

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Personally, the only thing I really care is that Absol stays without an evolution. The two predator/prey pairs (Zangoose/Seviper, Heatmor/Durant) should probably also stay left alone. I just hope the truly good single Pokémon stay that way, it makes the world feel more diverse and interesting.

    I could maybe live with a pre-evolution or baby for some of them, but I just feel like these Pokémon all have stories that are great without evolutions.

    Back to the subject, ones I'd like to see:
    - Tauros + Miltank
    - Kecleon
    - Chatot (why the heck not?)
    - Cryogonal (maybe it somehow gains a gender? I don't know)

    Go home Kalos rivers, you're drunk.
    My URPG Stats

  3. #498
    Pokemon Co-ordinator Dawn<3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    Posts
    90
    Add Dawn<3 on Facebook

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    I'd like a pre evolution of glameow, it would be really cute, but not the baby pokemon-ish
    I think an evolution of smeargle would make my day, cuz they are pretty under rated and their evolution would be awesome!!!
    "Just Like the Burning Flames in my Heart,
    Burn it up into Red Hot Flames!!!!"

  4. #499
    The Great and Powerful TheBugChampion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    San Antonio Texassssssss
    Posts
    316

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoniki View Post
    I'd love to see them do something with the Unown. I think they are interesting Pokemon that are deserving of something better than just being a novelty.
    i wish sigilyph had evolved from them. it would make sense, like the luvdisc and alomomola potential relationship, but noooooooooooooooooooooo.
    The_Doctor likes this.

  5. #500
    Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Straight Outta Africa
    Posts
    3,178

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Speaking of Glameow, it's a pokemon I have absolutely no interest in but wouldn't mind seeing get a split evolution. I love that it's this bitchy regal house cat that evolves into an overfed ugly piece of shit, but I wouldn't put it past GF to introduce an evolution that keeps its slimmer figure. Do something with that tail for God's sake.

    They sorta attached the thing to Stunky, which I don't see getting an evolution, but I don't think that has to count against it. Pinsir never got its Scizor and the Mr Mime/Sudowoodo link didn't show up for a couple generations. Those associations don't have to last.

  6. #501
    I am sneaking at you! Spypitoad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Spying on YOU!
    Posts
    1,359
    Blog Entries
    48

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Donphan could get an evolution. An elephant with wings! I always wanted to see Donphan use fly.
    Now for serious. They could do a stage one evolution to Tauros and the Tauros - evolution then evolves to Bouffalant. And a Miltank evolution and pre evolution.
    I know all your secrets!

    BECAUSE I AM THE SPYPITOAD!

  7. #502
    Ice Type Master Disobedient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    645

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Gothorita could use a split evolution as a parallel to Gallade, make it Psychic/Dark and more masculine.
    I also like Sudowoodo to evolve into a big Rock/Grass tree, finally achieving its goal to mime a tree perfectly.

    We got 7 baby Pokemon in each even numbered generation. If this applies to Gen6 too, what do you think these 7 could be?
    The_Doctor likes this.

  8. #503
    Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Straight Outta Africa
    Posts
    3,178

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Quote Originally Posted by Palpitoad the White View Post
    Now for serious. They could do a stage one evolution to Tauros and the Tauros - evolution then evolves to Bouffalant.
    They would all have to have the same BST seeing as Tauros and Bouffalant do. And stats that aren't too different. Bouffalant is basically a slower Tauros with a more even distribution. Scizor and Scyther having the same BST works because they are very different. Tauros and Bouffalant aren't. They definitely wouldn't throw in another pokemon that isn't too different just to have one turn into the other.

    Why are people so hung up on this one. They're both generally decent, nothing-special pokemon. The fact they look alike doesn't mean shit. When's the last time you saw someone hoping for a baby to connect Magikarp and Feebas or Goldeen and Finneon? Just because they're both bovid doesn't mean they're family.
    Neptune's Disciple and SirOni like this.

  9. #504
    Dex
    Dex is offline
    "Ruthless Cinnamon Roll!" Dex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    316

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatLiver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Palpitoad the White View Post
    Now for serious. They could do a stage one evolution to Tauros and the Tauros - evolution then evolves to Bouffalant.
    They would all have to have the same BST seeing as Tauros and Bouffalant do. And stats that aren't too different. Bouffalant is basically a slower Tauros with a more even distribution. Scizor and Scyther having the same BST works because they are very different. Tauros and Bouffalant aren't. They definitely wouldn't throw in another pokemon that isn't too different just to have one turn into the other.

    Why are people so hung up on this one. They're both generally decent, nothing-special pokemon. The fact they look alike doesn't mean shit. When's the last time you saw someone hoping for a baby to connect Magikarp and Feebas or Goldeen and Finneon? Just because they're both bovid doesn't mean they're family.
    Not to mention, Tauros is Male-only, while Bouffalant is 50/50. I could see Tauros relating to Miltank (with a shared pre-evolution), since Miltank is female only.

    Go home Kalos rivers, you're drunk.
    My URPG Stats

  10. #505
    The pony train Cuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in a cave
    Posts
    299

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Pokemon that needs pre-evolve forms:
    Onix
    Kangaskhan
    Wailmer
    Tropius
    Druddigon
    Absol
    Heatmor

    Pokemon that needs an evolution:
    Durant
    Mawile
    Sableye
    Marowak
    Medicham
    Stantler
    Sawsbuck
    Manetric
    Houndoom

    branch evolution:
    Throh/Sawk pre evolve
    NidoranM/NidoranF alternate trade evolution (like Shelmet/Karrablast)
    Bronzor-Bronzong middle evolution
    Do not ask me that you have a chance to be a mod, I will not take the job if it is to leave the forum.

    my friend Pichu90 made my avatar.

  11. #506
    Registered User Velvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    463

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddy View Post
    Pokemon that needs pre-evolve forms:
    Onix
    Kangaskhan
    Wailmer
    Tropius
    Druddigon
    Absol
    Heatmor

    Pokemon that needs an evolution:
    Durant
    Mawile
    Sableye
    Marowak
    Medicham
    Stantler
    Sawsbuck
    Manetric
    Houndoom

    branch evolution:
    Throh/Sawk pre evolve
    NidoranM/NidoranF alternate trade evolution (like Shelmet/Karrablast)
    Bronzor-Bronzong middle evolution
    I disagree with all those save Sawsbuck, Manetric and maybe Houndoom. The rest of those pokemon you have don't NEED a pre-evo or an evolution. They are fine the way they are.
    epicparker likes this.

  12. #507
    Registered User epicparker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Quote Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddy View Post
    Pokemon that needs pre-evolve forms:
    Onix
    Kangaskhan
    Wailmer
    Tropius
    Druddigon
    Absol
    Heatmor

    Pokemon that needs an evolution:
    Durant
    Mawile
    Sableye
    Marowak
    Medicham
    Stantler
    Sawsbuck
    Manetric
    Houndoom

    branch evolution:
    Throh/Sawk pre evolve
    NidoranM/NidoranF alternate trade evolution (like Shelmet/Karrablast)
    Bronzor-Bronzong middle evolution
    I disagree with all those save Sawsbuck, Manetric and maybe Houndoom. The rest of those pokemon you have don't NEED a pre-evo or an evolution. They are fine the way they are.
    I was thinking the same, but I had mostly different preferences. I only liked Mawile and Sableye, Manetric, The Throh and Sawk Pre-evo, and Maybe Houndoom, Tropius and Marowak.

  13. #508
    Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Straight Outta Africa
    Posts
    3,178

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Preevolutions are bound to happen, whether any of us like it or not. At least they could be of pokemon that are pretty large in their basic stage and seem like they could actually use one rather than things like Subomi. Each pokemon Cuddy mentioned falls quite nicely within those criteria. I'd much rather a baby Tropius than a baby Sableye.

  14. #509
    Nice weather we're having SirOni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    844
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatLiver View Post
    Why are people so hung up on this one. They're both generally decent, nothing-special pokemon. The fact they look alike doesn't mean shit. When's the last time you saw someone hoping for a baby to connect Magikarp and Feebas or Goldeen and Finneon? Just because they're both bovid doesn't mean they're family.
    I completely agree. It's such an utterly ridiculous thought that just because two Pokemon look similar means that they just HAVE to be in the same evolution family! They were created as separate Pokemon for good reasons. Saying that they have to be related by evolution, just HAVE to be, is insulting.
    Team Gaara likes this.
    Caro: 0774-4484-9102


    IGN: Antonio

    URPG:http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f401/cerony-urpg-66373/

  15. #510
    The Deceiver Pokemon Team Gaara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Sand Village
    Posts
    1,531
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerony View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatLiver View Post
    Why are people so hung up on this one. They're both generally decent, nothing-special pokemon. The fact they look alike doesn't mean shit. When's the last time you saw someone hoping for a baby to connect Magikarp and Feebas or Goldeen and Finneon? Just because they're both bovid doesn't mean they're family.
    I completely agree. It's such an utterly ridiculous thought that just because two Pokemon look similar means that they just HAVE to be in the same evolution family! They were created as separate Pokemon for good reasons. Saying that they have to be related by evolution, just HAVE to be, is insulting.
    I believe the same thing for Luvdisc and Alomomola. They introduced this big-ass, heart shaped, water Pokemon in a generation where they had no intention of connecting any of them with any Pokemon from past generations. They knew Luvdisc was lying around, they just didn't want Alomomola to be related to it, obviously.
    SirOni likes this.

Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •