Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see? - Page 31

Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Like Tree539Likes

Thread: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

I think it's more to do with their coloration that brings people to mind of Pulseman. Ledian's head is red and face is yellow, such as Pulseman's face, additionally its eyes are blue as is Pulseman's visor. Though it lacks the V-shaped crest that Pulseman wears on his torso, Pulseman's body is also beige and red. Lastly, both have dark skinned ligaments (arms, legs), and Ledian's hands are white, such as Pulseman's gloves. The colors of Ledian here are pretty specific. Yes it's also because Ledian is chiefly based on a ladybug, but the similarities are there. If Ledian were more based on general toku heroes without Pulseman in mind, I don't think it would look nearly the same, or wind up being a different bug altogether.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

Zeb
    making a splash Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

A Corsola evolution would be awesome. It has some great abilities and a pretty good movepool, just its stats are pretty underwhelming in comparison to pretty much all other evolved/single stage pokemon. It's pretty damn cool and cute, so hopefully they decide to show it some love.
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    A Corsola evolution would be awesome. It has some great abilities and a pretty good movepool, just its stats are pretty underwhelming in comparison to pretty much all other evolved/single stage pokemon. It's pretty damn cool and cute, so hopefully they decide to show it some love.
    It might be cool to see it expand into an entire reef. Maybe which fosters other Pokemon, like the mutual relationship Mantine and Remoraid have.

Zeb
    making a splash Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

I guess bigger coral/a reef is the only thing that makes sense for it. There's a lot of diversity amongst coral, so they should be able to come up with something different and interesting from those. And even if it doesn't change that much, stuff like Krabby -> Kingler barely changed upon evolving.
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'd love to see Corsola evolve so its body perhaps resemble little "coral" houses that fish Pokemon can live in...basically, an expansion to the idea already in the games that people build towns (Pacifilog) on top of them.

Follow Chika on Tumblr

I was kind of hoping there'd be no expansions to previous evolution lines, but that's clearly not the case. I'm hoping for no new baby Pokemon because while it was totally justifiable back in 2nd gen to promote the new breeding mechanic, there really is no purpose for it now aside for marketing. (And maybe eviolite.)

Seeing as we are getting new evos though, I'm in agreement for a Corsola evolution. Corsola actually used to be my favorite Pokemon once upon ago back in 2nd gen.

I'd also be interested in seeing a Lanturn evolution because water/electric is my favorite type combo but it needs to be a Pokemon that's actually usable.

"We understand ideals like love and dreams
    But reality in front of your eyes isn't so easy."

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I wanna see an Attack-based Durant evo, though that might turn out a little OP. I'd like a Heatmor evolution, too, maybe a dual-type. They could be counterparts.

I would say Rotom evolution too, but Rotom seems very closed-off from evolution.

I think there'll be an Audino evolution too, and then a baby form further in the future, like they did with Chansey.

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Umm let me see...

I'll start off with Non-Evolving Pokémon as of now

Generation 1

1) Farfetch'd yes I mean come on like how many times have people asked for an evolution of this poor guy I really think it needs one ASAP.

2) Kangaskhan no leave her as she is with the baby and all I just feel like things would get a bit too complicated.

3) Pinsir yes I was really hoping for a Pinsir Evolution back in the Diamond and Pearl Era when I found out Old Pokémon we're getting evolutions sadly I was let down so I really hope he get's one in Generation 6.

4) Tauros I really think should get a Pre-Evolution along with Miltank that evolves into either one depending on it's gender.

5) Lapras I don't know but I feel like it's the true meaning of a Classic Pokémon and I would hate if they gave it an Evolution that would tarnish it's appearance like what happened with Lickitung in Generation 4 with the abomination that was Lickilicky. But I will say that I would be fine with a Pre-Evolution.

6) Ditto no no no and more no need I say more.

7) Aerodactyl no it's already badass enough without evolving and I actually love the fact that it is the only Fossil Pokémon without an Evolution so yeah no leave Aerodactyl as it is.

Generation 2

1) Unown no I mean what in world could they possibly with them they already have 28 different forms.

2) Girafarig yes an evolution that would elongate it's neck so that it finally looks like a full fledged giraffe and I imagine they could do something cool with the tail as well.

3) Dunsparce yes a million times I just love this little guy and I think he should get one.

4) Qwilfish yes I mean talk about Forgettable Pokémon I think an Evolution would be great for it not only for stats but to further it's design more too.

5) Shuckle no Eviolite anyone? Yeah just leave Shuckle alone.

6) Heracross yes even though some have said that an Evolution of Heracross would be broken I don't think it would.

7) Corsola yes I think it could pull of both a Pre-Evolution and Evolution as well sort of like Roselia.

8) Delibird yes an Evolution would be good I think.

9) Skarmory yes but only a Pre-Evolution just imagine Skarmory with Eviolite yeah I think not.

10) Stantler yes both a Pre-Evolution and Evolution. I imagine the evolution could take a more moose appearance and the baby would just be a smaller Stantler lighter colored with no horns.

11) Smeargle no I just feel it's in the same situation as Ditto. But I think a Pre-Evolution would be acceptable.

12) Miltank I really think should get a Pre-Evolution along with Tauros that evolves into either one depending on it's gender.

Generation 3

1) Sableye yes and I think it has a chance now that it's appearing in the 16th Movie prior to the release of X and Y. Plus Pokémon Smash made a big deal pointing it out on the poster questioning why it was there.

2) Mawile yes and if her counterpart Sableye gets one why shouldn't she. I see Sableye and Mawile as the Generation 3 Equivalent to Murkrow and Misdreavus and we all know what happened to Murkrow and Misdreavus they got evolutions in Generation 4.

3) Plusle and Minun yes and I hate to say this but they are basically the same exact Pokémon only with a Different Color Palette. Why not give them an Evolution to differentiate them both in appearance and Type this is just an Idea but why not Evolve Plusle into an Electric/Fire Type and Minun into an Electric/Ice Type.

4) Volbeat and Illumise yes both Pre-Evolution and Evolution. The Pre-Evolution would be only one species which depending on gender evolves into either one. The Evolution I picture would probably be more humanoid looking guardian bugs just an idea and type wise Bug/Fire they are Fireflies then again maybe Bug/Electric.

5) Torkoal no I just like it the way it is as weird as that may sound. But I'm not entirely opposed.

6) Spinda yes but the only thing I would be worried with is how they would deal with the patterns on the bodies unless they got rid of them as they evolved or from the whole line in general but I doubt they would do that.

7) Zangoose and Seviper no I just really like them the way they are now and I don't have a problem with them. But a Pre-Evolution for each of them would be pretty cool.

8) Lunatone and Solrock no not really they're fine as they are well for me at least.

9) Castform no but I will say this maybe some more forms maybe like a Poison one if Acid Rain ever became a weather condition or even one for the existing weather condition sandstorm which I'm surprised there isn't a form of yet.

10) Kecleon yes I would love to have a Kecleon Evolution just as long as it's done right.

11) Tropius yes a Pre-Evolution and Evolution would be great.

12) Absol yesssss to the max a Cute Pre-Evolution and a Badass Evolution one can only wish.

13) Relicanth no they haven't changed since ancient times and it should stay that way.

14) Luvdisc yes as long as it doesn't wind up looking like Alomomola which I think is probably inevitable.

Generation 4

1) Pachirisu yes an evolution could help it big time.

2) Chatot yes a bigger parrot with a much graceful appearance like maybe a mix of a peacock and quetzal with the still subtle look of a parrot.

3) Spiritomb no this guy is just perfect the way he is TBH.

4) Carnivine no and again one of those I like the way they are Pokémon. Maybe a Pre-Evolution and that's it.

5) Rotom no but more forms would be awesome though I can't currently think of any as of now.

Generation 5

1) Audino yes maybe a Pre-Evolution and Evoluion but I feel like would mirror Chansey a bit too much which it already does.

2) Sawk and Throh yes a Pre-Evolution and from that Pre-Evolution could come a new member to the duo maybe something like Kik (Corruption of Kick). Also similar to the previous mentioned Audino and Chansey but this one being Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan but it would still be cool as they are different in look.

3) Basculin yes and I think everyone agrees with this one needing an evolution.

4) Maractus yes a Pre-Evolution and Evolution would be nice to see especially the Evolution.

5) Sigilyph no this dude is great the way he is.

6) Emolga yes another Cute Pika Clone who needs an Evolution but not as bad as Pachirisu to be truthful.

7) Alomomola no just no she fine as she is just let her be.

8) Cryogonal yes an Evolution for sure this thing could use some fixing up I think.

9) Stunfisk yes give this little booger an Evolution I would freaking love Game Freak more than I already do if they did this.

10) Druddigon no evolution but a Pre-Evolution would be pretty adorable I imagine.

11) Bouffalant no evolution either but a Pre-Evolution would be pretty adorable too.

12) Heatmor and Durant yes both Pre-Evolution and Evolution for both of them would be cool especially the Evolution of Heatmor.
    Cabecote likes this.

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was thinking about the "Bond System" they're hinting at, and I had a general idea that you could Bond two Pokemon together, a bit like in Fire Emblem, with them giving each other stat bonuses and having support abilities. Anyway, I was thinking an interesting idea in coordination with this would be to have a few Pokemon "evolve" when they fight together enough and establish a big enough bond.

* Sylveon: Perhaps representing this, it'd simply evolve from Eevee by having Eevee achieve a max bond with any Pokemon.

* Pinsir and Heracross: The idea of the "Beetle Brothers", perhaps if they fight together long enough, they could evolve side-by-side...maybe with each one slightly taking on attributes of the other, like as if they "traded armor".

* Octillery and Mantine: They're already linked in a way with Remoraid, why not take that further? Octillery evolves into a missile-shaped squid, and Mantine evolves into a larger ray with elements of an aircraft carrier or something, you know, the whole "weapon" motif.

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post
    4) Tauros I really think should get a Pre-Evolution along with Miltank that evolves into either one depending on it's gender.

12) Miltank I really think should get a Pre-Evolution along with Tauros that evolves into either one depending on it's gender.
    This could address the problems Tauros and Miltank could face. Good suggestion.

1) Unown no I mean what in world could they possibly with them they already have 28 different forms.
    I think Unown should be legendary.

1) Sableye yes and I think it has a chance now that it's appearing in the 16th Movie prior to the release of X and Y. Plus Pokémon Smash made a big deal pointing it out on the poster questioning why it was there.
    It's funny enough if Sableye's "glasses" looks like gems. But an evo could be nice.

2) Mawile yes and if her counterpart Sableye gets one why shouldn't she. I see Sableye and Mawile as the Generation 3 Equivalent to Murkrow and Misdreavus and we all know what happened to Murkrow and Misdreavus they got evolutions in Generation 4.
    This would draw Mawile's evo into more-realistic Futakuchi-onna, if can.

3) Plusle and Minun yes and I hate to say this but they are basically the same exact Pokémon only with a Different Color Palette. Why not give them an Evolution to differentiate them both in appearance and Type this is just an Idea but why not Evolve Plusle into an Electric/Fire Type and Minun into an Electric/Ice Type.
    Instead of different evolutions, why not fusion evolutions? Plusle and Minun are the only Pika-clones that lack hidden abilities. Fusion evolution works better as Plusle can possess the powers of Minun (or vice versa) upon evolving. This method gains them a hidden abiliity, and their evo can receive next-stage evolution again, just like Porygon.

5) Torkoal no I just like it the way it is as weird as that may sound. But I'm not entirely opposed.
    Torkoal may also receive Roselia treament, like receiving a pre-evo and an evo.

6) Spinda yes but the only thing I would be worried with is how they would deal with the patterns on the bodies unless they got rid of them as they evolved or from the whole line in general but I doubt they would do that.
    The patterns of Spinda could not alter his evolution. This only affects personality value.

7) Zangoose and Seviper no I just really like them the way they are now and I don't have a problem with them. But a Pre-Evolution for each of them would be pretty cool.
    A pre-evo for Zangoose and Seviper could look weird to me.

8) Lunatone and Solrock no not really they're fine as they are well for me at least.
    A pre-evo for them could be rather cool.

1) Pachirisu yes an evolution could help it big time.
    If not his Dream World ability, he could be useless, so giving him an evo could be better. Imagine him evolving into an electric beaver.

2) Chatot yes a bigger parrot with a much graceful appearance like maybe a mix of a peacock and quetzal with the still subtle look of a parrot.
    Could he receive similar Spinda treatment? Ridiculous, but can change colors depending on situations.

6) Emolga yes another Cute Pika Clone who needs an Evolution but not as bad as Pachirisu to be truthful.
    Emolga can receive a Dragon evo, but he will become looking very aggressive. I bet Dragon-type evos or two evolutions (not split, but Porygon-treatment), but keeping his part Flying-type could keep his cuteness.

12) Heatmor and Durant yes both Pre-Evolution and Evolution for both of them would be cool especially the Evolution of Heatmor.
    This is also I'm hoping for.

Blog Entries

The problem with introducing new baby Pokemon is that Game Freak likes to keep a certain continuity in regards to Pokemon breeding and evolution. Any new baby Pokemon introduced will ultimately require their mother to hold some sort of incense item to be born, whether fans like it or not.

But otherwise, I would like for a pre-evo of both Tauros and Miltank. I mean, better than just a pre-evo for only one or the other.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

One I recently thought of is Porygon2. Porygon-Z is supposed to be illegal, and having a legal evolution for Porygon2 can be a great way to explore opposites. It would have been more fitting for Black & White, but I still think that idea could be implemented.

[QUOTE=S.S. Shadow Minun;4664248]
    Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post
    I think Unown should be legendary.
    It's not? :0 Now I feel stupid.

The Great and Powerful TheBugChampion's Avatar

I'd really like a Yanmega evolution that is Bug/Dragon but I highly doubt that would happen. xD Still I can dream, cant I?

Registered User Neptune's Disciple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheBugChampion View Post
    I'd really like a Yanmega evolution that is Bug/Dragon but I highly doubt that would happen. xD Still I can dream, cant I?
    We can all dream. I love Yanmega, and an evolution for it would be great, but being as it already sits at 515 BST, I don't think it's likely to happen. I think the most viable option for a Bug/Dragon would be to give Yanma a split evolution, this time having it level up with Dragon Breath or something, so that it turns into a Bug/Dragon with a different stat distribution to Yanmega (maybe a physical variant?). However, bear in mind that in Japanese, the name for Dragonfly (Tonbo) has nothing to do with 'Dragon', so GF might not automatically make the connection (although I'm sure they would be aware, look at Vibrava/Flygon).

Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast