Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see? - Page 3

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree539Likes

Thread: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

I'd really argue any Pokemon with no evolutionary relatives and less than a certain stat cut off (400? 450?) should get a further evolution. And honestly any above that level should get a baby cuz evolution is cool and not evolving is lame.

Corsola really should get one, though, as there are so many possibilities.

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I can see Eevee getting one or more type some of my suggestions would be

Flying
    Fighting
    Ghost
    Ground
    Rock
    Dragon
    TheCapsFan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Zubat View Post
    I think they should concentrate on Pokémon that need evos to make them usuable i.e. Farfetch'd & Smeargle. I would suggest Luvdisc as well but, after Alomomola, I don't think that's gonna happen until like Gen IX at least, if ever.
    I agree with this. Some pokémon like Dunsparce and Farfetch'd have the potential to be great pokémon if they are given good evolutions. The one pokémon I think really deserves an evolution is Qwilfish. How hard can it be just make it fat and call it an evolution. I say evolution too much.

Edit:
    Also, I think if they really want to make this game the new evolution of pokémon, they should introduce a mechanic that connects different species. The professor is likely a professor of pokémon genes, so maybe a discovery is made that certain pokémon are from the same family. (Luvdisc & Alomomola, Pachirusu & Emolga)

remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

The only things I'd definitely ask for would be some more Eeeveelutions and a pre-evolution of Absol. Other than that I don't mind as long as they don't go the direction of Gen IV and have only half of the new Pokemon from new families.

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Having a Dragon Eeveelution would make things interesting as would having a Bug-type Eeveelution

Any chance the eeveelutions could have a connection to genes or chromosomes? Maybe we'll have gender specific eevees?
    Chiss likes this.

Who am I? Where am I? JewelsVerne's Avatar

What new evolution do I want to see? The same one I've been wanting to see since Gen II was announced: baby Kangaskhan. This was the most logical baby Pokemon. Where is it??

Soul Silver FC: 1335 6964 5411

White FC: 3525 9470 1419

White 2 FC: 5415 9061 5639

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

I reallllly hope we don't get a Dragon Eeveelution... I'd prefer to have a Rock or Ground type one, perhaps there could be a place to evolve it in the new region, like that desert area?

As for other evolutions I'd like to see... I saw this really awesome Basculin evolution the other day, I'd love to see that.

Oh, and a friend came up with the idea for alternate evolutions for Shelmet and Karrablast, ones that you don't have to trade for. I'd like to see that as well.

The Power of Electricity Jolty94's Avatar
    Follow Jolty94 On Twitter Add Jolty94 on Facebook

When Gen V came out, I was like "Oh look, they made an evolution for Luvdisc, looks decent! :)" ... 4 days later, it turns out, it's nothing to even do with Luvdisc, and I kinda lost a bit of respect for whoever thought up Alomolmola... Not giving it the pre-evolved form of Luvdisc? It makes every bit of sense.

But anyway, Pokémon I WOULD NOT like to see get evolutions would be:
    - Lapras - (It would be disrespectful lol, not because I'm a Gen I noob, but because even baby Lapras were known to me growing up during the Orange League, so having a baby form for it now would be way too overdue and pointless.
    - Kecleon - I believe it's perfectly fine standing on it's own, having an evolution would just be pointless, unless they do something worthy of it's stats.

Pokémon I would love to see get new evolutions:
    - Mawile - It could be extreme, powerful, and maybe even a tiny bit cute, haha.
    - Sableye - I don't like Sableye, so having an evo for it would make me more appreciative I guess.
    - Girafarig - I want a taller Giraffe like a lot of people do.
    - Tropius - I want a baby form, I don't know why, I just think it would be cute.
    - Torkoal - I just believe it deserves an evolution.
    Also, any kind of Eeveelution would satisfy me, I love Eevee's.
    N is finished yet.

Blog Entries

Right now, I'm really curious about Dunsparce, Heatmor, and Torkoal evos. I mean, those pokémon are too epic not to have evos. Yes, Dunsparce too. And more forking evolutionary lines/alternate formes.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Sableye and Mawile are great candidates for an evolution, probably like how Misdreavus and Murkrow received evolutions together at one point. It's due time that both of them get, since their initial novelty wore off, so something to differentiate them from their contemporaries would be great. Sableye could be a bulkier attacker, and if Prankster is kept, then it would be a lot meaner, considering how Sableye is already very good. Mawile could expand its Sheer Force movepool to good use with the added offensive power.

I also felt that Banette could use an improvement. If it got a Normal-type, it would differentiate from its Ghost pals by making it impervious to Ghost/Fighting attacks, while Banette would make a nice offensive Trick Room user with Eviolite (it has some offensive presence).

Torkoal could use one too, especially one with an added Steel-type, so that we have a new viable Rapid Spin user thanks to the threat of roasting some of the most popular Spikes users, or do a Shell Smash with those resistances and roast some opponents with some neat coverage moves (to differentiate from Heatran).

Besides some of the Generation 3 ones, some Generation 5 users could use an extra hand. Maractus is most deserving of an evolution, and possibly Braviary & Mandibuzz. This is an opinion of mine, but it would be very awesome to see a Golurk evolution, to see what kind of tricks they could do to an already powerful robot.

There are other stuff that could use an extra evolution too, including Pinsir and Stantler too, but this is enough for now.

Thanks for reading.
    Silverwynde likes this.
    “A single soul can uphold a standard far above the low threshold by which the world measures itself.”

Latest Review: Dark-type Award Ceremony
    Bonus articles: Mega Evolution Candidates (Part 7) -- Generation 6 Pokémon (07/12/2013)

smile Enzap's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzap View Post
    Also, I wouldn't mind an evolved form of Qwilfish. I don't think it's such a gimmicky Pokemon like Farfetch'd that it's too much to ask for an evo from it. Right now it's one of those sad Pokemon that are very overlooked and competitively are basically NU within the NU tier.
    You, friend, are mistaken. Qwilfish is a great Pokemon in RU.
    That would explain why I never see it in NU. Haha. Thanks for correcting me. But I still believe it could be better and doesn't really make a huge impact by any criteria. It's just kind of... there.

Blog Entries

Evolutions of Pokemon to make them more viable in battle, that's pretty much all I'm asking.

Here's my list:

- Farefetch'd (this thing has been useless since Gen I. I like the thought of him becoming a ninja-something)
    - Onix (I'm thinking of a branched evolution for him. Instead of forcing him to evolve into a very slow Steelix, he'll get an alternate, faster evolution)
    - Dunsparce
    - Pachirisu (One of these regular, useless electric rodents. I don't care how cute and all people think they are, they'll never, ever be useful)
    - Chatot (Useless gimmick Pokemon)
    - Spinda (Another useless gimmick Pokemon)
    - Emolga (Another electric rodent)
    - Pinsir (Why not? I never liked Pinsir myself, but he could use some nice boosts considering how he keeps falling behind other Bug-types)
    - Ariados (Spiders are fast. Galvantula is, so why isn't Ariados?)
    - Girafarig! (I agree with other people, I want a taller-looking giraffe)

Then there's the obvious pre-evolution: Kangaskhan. I want to see a pre-evo of Lapras too.

I probably got some more but these are the ones from the top of my head.
    Last edited by Ange; 10th January 2013 at 07:54 AM.
    TheKingOfTown and mykalriley like this.

Claims: Dialga | Multitype | Judgment | Adamant Orb | Draco Plate

Mama, we all go to hell. TheCapsFan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow TheCapsFan on Tumblr

That's all I got.

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Also, I wouldn't mind an evolved form of Qwilfish. I don't think it's such a gimmicky Pokemon like Farfetch'd that it's too much to ask for an evo from it. Right now it's one of those sad Pokemon that are very overlooked and competitively are basically NU within the NU tier.
    You, friend, are mistaken. Qwilfish is a great Pokemon in RU.
    That would explain why I never see it in NU. Haha. Thanks for correcting me. But I still believe it could be better and doesn't really make a huge impact by any criteria. It's just kind of... there.
    Qwilfish already evolved...

Nah, some pokémon are meant to stay weaker. I don't think every Pokémon must evolve into a viable OU/Uber.
    Enzap, SirOni, Sapphire and 4 others like this.

Me verás volar por la ciudad de la furia...
    - Pokémon games are like boobs; designed for children, but more enjoyed by adults. (Someone on twitter)

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast