Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see? - Page 18

Page 18 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 824
Like Tree539Likes

Thread: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

  1. #256
    Registered User Darth Darkrai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    965
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Maybe a Pre-Evolved Form of a Carnivine or a Final Evolved Form of it.

  2. #257
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,327
    Blog Entries
    41

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    I heard a rumor about the possibility of Palpitoad having a Branch Evolution because of Some Statue in the trailer !
    Can anyone fill me more about this ?

  3. #258
    Registered User Eneci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    1,305

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    I heard a rumor about the possibility of Palpitoad having a Branch Evolution because of Some Statue in the trailer !
    Can anyone fill me more about this ?
    Hmmmm it's just speculation. In the trailer U can see Golruk, Palpi and an other Poke being in a Pond beside a castle. but nothing is confirmed!

  4. #259
    Have a pancake. Green Zubat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,607
    Blog Entries
    20
    Follow Green Zubat On Twitter Add Green Zubat on Facebook
    Follow Green Zubat on Tumblr Visit Green Zubat's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Akai View Post
    How is it convenient? Because it's a duck that already has the necessary ingredients to cook up and eat. Basically, walking delicacy that is fated to be eaten. Tough luck for it then. How do you go along that then when thinking up an evolution line?
    Begging the question; your point is invalid. The fact of the matter is that it's unfair that some mons like Farfetch'd are crippled by bad stats, and evolutions would help them overcome that. I don't see why they don't deserve them ('course, whether or not they'll get them is a different matter entirely, as Alomomola taught us).



    Credit to Missingno. Master for creating this lovely team snap for my sig :)

  5. #260
    Forever Lacking Rhythm Konoko Hasano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Iowa!
    Posts
    312

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Quote Originally Posted by Green Zubat View Post
    Begging the question; your point is invalid. The fact of the matter is that it's unfair that some mons like Farfetch'd are crippled by bad stats, and evolutions would help them overcome that. I don't see why they don't deserve them ('course, whether or not they'll get them is a different matter entirely, as Alomomola taught us).
    Not every Pokemon has to have fair treatment. Some are just sadly regulated to either joke status or naturally weak because that's pretty much their niche. It would be nice if Pokemon like Farfetch'd or others got an evolution, but the truth is that they probably never will. Not everything is fair.

  6. #261
    needs a new avatar Shiny Staraptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,111
    Blog Entries
    142

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    The only part of the title I saw was "expanded evolution lines of ..." and I keep thinking the Current Event section is the Bulbanews section, so I entered with rising hope, until I saw it was just speculation. xD Anyway, I think it would make sense if there was a kangaskhan prevo, even if it wouldn't be useful it would answer a question that many fans have tried to find the answer to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoflare
    star i have your eevee
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Yagami
    IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN, COME TO ... AVENUE
    Y Friend Code: 2578-3150-3027

  7. #262
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    16

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Mostly a new Eeveelution. That or make them all dual type.
    I think making other pokemon have up to stage 2 evolutions would be nice. We need more of those. Maybe expanding more evolutions or babies for the original 151. Rapidash, Farfetch'd, Dewgong, Kingler, Scyther, Pinsir, or even the legendary birds Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno, for example.. Come on. Baby articuno prevo. You know that would be adorable. You know what? How about they make a legendary that can actually evolve, not just change forms.

  8. #263
    You Are (Not) Fine Winterdaze's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,567
    Blog Entries
    28

    Follow Winterdaze on Tumblr

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Quote Originally Posted by Midori View Post
    Maybe expanding more evolutions or babies for the original 151.
    The original 151 already has the most post-gen evolutions and pre-evolutions by far. I don't want to see an awful lot of new evos/pre-evos in X & Y (leaves more room for original lines), but for those we do get I think priority should go to Unova and Hoenn Pokemon.

    Unova because the region is still new and there are plenty of lines that could use expansion, and Hoenn because a lot of Pokemon from there are in dire need of a power boost.

  9. #264
    Registered User Xybirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    43

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Quote Originally Posted by Winterdaze View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midori View Post
    Maybe expanding more evolutions or babies for the original 151.
    The original 151 already has the most post-gen evolutions and pre-evolutions by far. I don't want to see an awful lot of new evos/pre-evos in X & Y (leaves more room for original lines), but for those we do get I think priority should go to Unova and Hoenn Pokemon.

    Unova because the region is still new and there are plenty of lines that could use expansion, and Hoenn because a lot of Pokemon from there are in dire need of a power boost.
    I agree. Gen IV was way out of control with the evolutions. And Gen III didn't have enough. I like the number of evolutions Gen II had, so I'd like it to be around that number.

  10. #265
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    16

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xybirk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterdaze View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midori View Post
    Maybe expanding more evolutions or babies for the original 151.
    The original 151 already has the most post-gen evolutions and pre-evolutions by far. I don't want to see an awful lot of new evos/pre-evos in X & Y (leaves more room for original lines), but for those we do get I think priority should go to Unova and Hoenn Pokemon.

    Unova because the region is still new and there are plenty of lines that could use expansion, and Hoenn because a lot of Pokemon from there are in dire need of a power boost.
    I agree. Gen IV was way out of control with the evolutions. And Gen III didn't have enough. I like the number of evolutions Gen II had, so I'd like it to be around that number.
    Good point. Honestly, any new prevos or evos would be nice.

  11. #266
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,327
    Blog Entries
    41

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Staraptor View Post
    The only part of the title I saw was "expanded evolution lines of ..." and I keep thinking the Current Event section is the Bulbanews section, so I entered with rising hope, until I saw it was just speculation. xD Anyway, I think it would make sense if there was a kangaskhan prevo, even if it wouldn't be useful it would answer a question that many fans have tried to find the answer to.
    Doesn't Kangaskhan already has a per-evolutionary from.
    I mean , The Baby that they carry with them !
    Those Baby should be consider Kangaskhan's per-evolutionary from.
    I don't get why those babies doesn't have a different name.

  12. #267
    Forever Lacking Rhythm Konoko Hasano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Iowa!
    Posts
    312

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    Doesn't Kangaskhan already has a per-evolutionary from.
    I mean , The Baby that they carry with them !
    Those Baby should be consider Kangaskhan's per-evolutionary from.
    I don't get why those babies doesn't have a different name.
    Because they were never intended to be a completely different Pokemon, and were considered to merely be a baby Kangaskhan. It sounds weird considering how many other baby Pokemon are given different names and parts in the evolutionary cycle, but not everything has to be based on evolution. The baby could just be a baby that grows normally.

    I kind of wish they would involve that a little more. I wanna see a baby Vulpix, one that is tiny with its cute white tail.

  13. #268
    Nyx
    Nyx is offline
    What does the Vulpix say? Nyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    BMGf
    Posts
    696

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Quote Originally Posted by Konoko Hasano View Post
    I wanna see a baby Vulpix, one that is tiny with its cute white tail.
    I would love a baby Vulpix so much! That or an alternate evolution that is Fire/Psychic or Fire/Ghost, what Ninetales should have been in the first place.
    Berrenta likes this.

  14. #269
    Registered User Eneci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    1,305

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    Spinda really needs something!

    I really want new evolutionary monkeys to make it right cause they ruined the water monkey. I want a great ice and Electric monkeys!

    Heracross needs something as well! Corsola and Miltank as well.

    Seviper could use an evolution as well. Skitty and Medichan as well!

  15. #270
    Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,021
    Blog Entries
    341

    Default Re: Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

    I was thinking they should just focus on Gen IV and Gen V new babies/evolutions, since they haven't had an "expansion" region yet, but looking through the Dex, while there are plenty of Gen V Pokemon I could see them expanding on, not so much for Gen IV, probably since there are so few Gen IV-exclusive lines. Carnivine's the only one I could see getting a pre-evolution, and the only Pokemon who really seem like potential evolvers (barring them going crazy and giving fully-formed Pokemon like Drapion and Abomasnow new evolutions like they did for Rhydon, Magmar, and Electabuzz) is Carnivine again, Pachirisu, Chatot, and a male-alt evolution of Combee.

Page 18 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •